• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hamilton: An American Roleplay

raddish

LAMP
Calling all Hamilton fans! Total history nut here, and a total theater nut. Thanks to my dear friend Grace, I'm totally obsessed with the musical and the biography of Alexander Hamilton and would love to do either a 1x1 or 1x1x1 or even a group rp about it! Characters I could play are; Angelica Schuyler, Elizabeth Schuyler, Peggy Schuyler, my OC Esmeralda Wright, my other OC Primrose Jacobs, or even Maria Reynolds. I'm up for anything, fxf, mxf, no romance, and OCxOC is totally fine with me if you don't want to play any of the characters!

UPDATE 12/21: I have an idea for Peggy x OC if anyone is interested!

UPDATE 12/28: I have a new OC that can be used for both a modernized Hamilton AU, or in the American Revolution!

I'm sorry if I seem a little too excited, I'm just super into Hamilton right now and need to write my way out of it!

Last edited by a moderator:
hEY HEY HEY I SAW HAMILTON

anyway

i'm interested and always up for a hamilroleplay! if you'd like to talk about it more, just hit me up whenever!!

*slides out because anxiety*

Hey! I would love to RP with you (maybe a group of the others?) just tell whenever the Rping will begin and I will be there!(can I make an OC for me to RP as? If not that is 100% OK)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back