• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hamatora or Deadman Wonderland RP (Interest Check)

Which one do you prefer?

• Hamatora (A)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hamatora (B)

• Deadman Wonderland

• Total voters

Servant

Ashigara's Lightning

I've always found it strange that neither of these two animes seem to have many RPs affiliated to them, so I've decided yo take matters into my own hands and fix that. Seeing how I am already participating in a handful of RPs I think it would only make sense to only create one of these two RPs ideas. Now, I know that I could have simply chosen the one I liked the most, but seeing how I am standing in such equal grounds between both of the I wanted to let you people decide. To anyone who wishes to participate but isn't familiar with either of these animes I am going to leave a brief description of the plot down below. So, without further ado lets get right to it.

Hamatora:

31275-hamatora-main.jpg

The story takes place in the city of Yokohama and revolves around a race of human beings known as Minimum Holders, people who are born with special abilities known as Minimum or "small miracles". Their abilities are activated by a specific action that relates to said Minimum (Ex: Lets say your character's power is gravity control. The way to activate your minimum could be, for example, by dropping an apple onto the ground). As it would be expected many ordinary people are afraid of the Minimum Holders since one could easily lose control of their powers and cause mayhem, but that's what the Facultas Academy was created for. This is a specific Academy where Minimum Holders are trained and tested to see if they have Holder abilities. It is at this point that the plot for the RP could go two ways:

A:

Our characters are starting to attend Facultas Academy to develop their Minimums.

or

B:

Our characters have already graduated from the academy and created a group who dedicates their lives to solving other people's problems by using their Minimums as tools (Just like the anime's original plot)

If you have an option you would like to add or a question you would like to ask simply send me a message!

I will be allowing the use of Minimums that have been already used in the anime (Ex: Super Strength) as long as they have a different way of triggering them.

Deadman Wonderland:

Deadman-Wonderland-title-screen.jpg

The story takes us to a Deadman Wonderland (DW), a privately run prison in Tokyo. DW was built after the an Great Tokyo Earthquake (An earthquake ten years before the current storyline. The quake rated an 11.4 seismic intensity with 148,000 dead and missing people. The earthquake sank 70% of Tokyo.) to distract the citizens of Tokyo from the cruel reality. It has 6 normal wards (labeled A-F) and 1 Deadmen*-ward (G Ward). If a prisoner wants to survive in here they will have to go through a variety of games that could easily cost one's lives (Ex: A dog race filled with deadly obstacles). Tourists visit the prison to see the prisoners go through this games (They think it's all staged due to the rather theme park-like appearance of the prison). The prison has a special system called the "death sentence rule". That is that every prisoner on death row has a modified necklace, one that constantly injects poison. The only way to escape death is to eat Candy every three days. However, Candy costs a lot of *CP.

Deadmen*:People who are infected with the Nameless Worm which enables them to use the Branch of Sin(The ability to control and freely move your own blood. The Branch of Sin is mostly used as a weapon and can form into various objects). Most of them were infected during the Great Tokyo Earthquake.

*CP: Cast Points (CP) are the currency used in DW, kept in cards called Cast Cards, similar to a debit card. As the currency, CP are required for everything from food, to clothing, to Candy. Unlike debit cards, Cast Cards require only a quick scan to be read. A Cast Card belongs to the standard equipment for any prisoner in Deadman Wonderland.

(This are just the basic ideas, I will go into more detail in the story depending on which RP wins)

Things worth pointing out:

Hamatora (A):

*It will basically be an academy RP, but with much less freedom. If the RP lasts long enough it could basically turn into Hamatora (B)

Hamatora (B):

*I am just one brain, so feel free to send me any ideas for missions via a convo.

Deadman Wonderland:

*This RP is so much more complicated because of all the elements and backstory that needs to be explained, so people who aren't familiar with the anime could be in trouble.

*Keep in mind that you will be inside a prison, so freedom is non existing.

I would preffer a Deadman Wonderland RP, mostly because I have been waiting for one in quite some time and I never actually watched Hamatora but now I'm really interested in watching it.

I prefer Hamatora (B) more since i already watched the anime till the end. For Deadman i read the manga but don't watch the anime

All I can say is "I will be your dead man~ With nothing but this blood on my hands, stuck in this wonderland~ I want to make you bleed just like me."

*Translation= Deadman Wonderland*

DEADMAN WONDERLAND FTW~!!!

Been waiting for a Deadman Wonderland rp for so long! Never been in one~! Loved the manga AND anime~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back