• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern half / ☾ / moon

sorcier

il mio fioré

When six people end up in the party district of Seoul, fate strings them together and... laughs. An eventful night leads to an amalgam of trouble with the days following. Whether they like it or not, they're all connected now. This is a cute, slice of life roleplay in Seoul, Korea with all kinds of potential for drama, angst, forbidden romances and other goodies. ♡ ;; This isn't a story with just one plot arch, we'll embark on many as we write.

● muse a. male. sorcier sorcier

● muse b. male.
573398Muse E : admittedly... he had a one night stand with her ( or maybe something more lighthearted for you? ) and on that same night, his ex-girlfriend burst in the room and tried to attack her. when he tried to apologize and explain that it wasn't his girlfriend, she'd blocked him. to his amusement, he's still got the bracelet she left at his house.

● muse c. male. reserved.
573396Muse D : a woman he used to be close with during high school but after she left to study abroad in college, they lost touch. he'd maintained such a huge crush on her back then but was hurt by her lack of keeping contact. he hasn't seen her since their last goodbye two years earlier.

● muse d. female. sorcier sorcier

● muse e. female. OPEN
Muse A : the two work at the same company but have never been formally introduced. she's got eyes on him and slyly inviting him to go out with them was a perfect plan.

● muse f. female. OPEN
Muse C : her knight in shining... gloves? they met in the winter when she awkwardly ran into her ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend. seeing that she was embarrassed and being subtly berated, he pretended to be her boyfriend and whisked her away from the scene. they've had an odd friendship ever since. ♡

Ending Notes :

After the main roles are taken, I am open to taking original character creations. You'll just have to message me about joining.

When showing your interest, please tell me the role or role(s) you're interested in playing. For now, I'll only be letting you choose one of the six but you're free to make a second character that we can fit into the plot just like the others and i'll add them on here as an official character. am i making sense lmao?

if two people want the same role, you can still go for it. or you can just make your own oc.

cs : Realistic/Modern - / ☾ / cs :

Last edited:
xx. lowkey waiting to see if anyone wants muse c or not so i can snag him.
but don't let that stop you from taking him if you are interested, lurkies.

for anyone interested, you're free to post your character in the cs thread for acceptance. i'd like to start this asap. so far most roles are still open.

so do i just.. make a character? :,)

that's exactly what you do. there are main characters left so i'd prefer that you choose from those first.
however, if you're wanting to make your own oc as well as one of the main six, you're free to do that as well.

the current characters that are still technically open to be taken are :

muse a. muse b. muse e. muse f.

two male roles, two female roles. i was going to choose the character i felt was better suited for the role but at this point, i'm giving it to whomever finishes the profile first.

CURRENTLY CLOSED : ON HOLD

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back