• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hakuouki!!!

Chi-Chi19

Hit Me!
Hi everyone, how are you? I know this is a bit of a long shot but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a Hakuouki RP with me? I’m currently in the midst of rewatching the show and will probably get back into watching the gameplays at some point as well (haven’t played the games but know what happens in them) so I’ve developed the urge to start role playing it again!
Just a couple of things for y’all to know if you’re interested:

I. I am in my 20s and would honestly prefer to have a partner over the age of 18. Nothing against minors, but I’m not trying to catch a case.

II. I only do CanonxOC as well as doubling up (you play my crush and your OC, I play my OC and your crush)! Any pairings are allowed as well (MxM, MxF, GxG, etc.)

III. I’m a descriptive writer which means that’s the only way that I will personally be writing. If you have a different writing style then that’s more than okay but please make sure I can tell who’s who!

IV. No one is taken! I have multiple OCs for this fandom solely because there are so many amazing characters to choose from in this fandom as a love interest and I want to be as flexible as possible so we both enjoy this!

Last edited:
Bump
Hi everyone, how are you? I know this is a bit of a long shot but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a Hakuouki RP with me? I’m currently in the midst of rewatching the show and will probably get back into watching the gameplays at some point as well (haven’t played the games but know what happens in them) so I’ve developed the urge to start role playing it again!
Just a couple of things for y’all to know if you’re interested:

I. I am in my 20s and would honestly prefer to have a partner over the age of 18. Nothing against minors, but I’m not trying to catch a case.

II. I only do CanonxOC as well as doubling up (you play my crush and your OC, I play my OC and your crush)! Any pairings are allowed as well (MxM, MxF, GxG, etc.)

III. I’m a descriptive writer which means that’s the only way that I will personally be writing. If you have a different style then that’s more than okay but please make sure I can tell who’s who!

IV. No one is taken! I have multiple OCs for this fandom solely because there are so many amazing characters to choose from in this fandom as a love interest and I want to be as flexible as possible so we both enjoy this!
Just a quick little bump! ^_^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back