• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Haikyuu!

Raids

Blegh
I really want to do a Haikyuu roleplay and do these ships within that:

Asahi x Noya

Kenma x Hinata

Kageyama x Hinata

Kuroo x Kenma

Tuskishima x Yamaguchi

I would play Hinata in those that have him.
I would also play Kenma in Kenma x Kuroo. I’d also want to play Noya and Yamaguchi in those.

Asahi x Noya

Kenma x Hinata

Kageyama x Hinata

Kuroo x Kenma

Tuskishima x Yamaguchi

I would also play Kenma in Kenma x Kuroo. I’d also want to play Noya and Yamaguchi in those.

Hi there! I would be interested to write with you. Of what I'm most interested in from your list I might be able to be the Asahi to your Noya?

Nice!!
Sorry, I just joined this website like minutes ago. Do we start a conversation and talk more there or how does this work?
I’m pretty new to the site myself and so I just create conversations. It’s easier than creating a new thread, too. Would you like me to create one between us?

Asahi x Noya

Kenma x Hinata

Kageyama x Hinata

Kuroo x Kenma

Tuskishima x Yamaguchi

Hi ♡ I would love to rp with you since you have all of my all time favorite pairs from Haikyuu! Do you use Discord by any chance? :3

Hi ♡ I would love to rp with you since you have all of my all time favorite pairs from Haikyuu! Do you use Discord by any chance? :3
No, i don’t. Sorry.

But we can do it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back