• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom haikyuu rp anyone?? [lit, long term]

hin4ta

hinata luvr
heyaaaa, it’s been a while!! i’ve gotten into roleplay once again and i’d love to do another haikyuu rp, preferably long term :]

the only requirements for this is that you’ll write at least 2 paragraphs (they don’t have to be super long, i’ll try to match ur length as well!!), write in third form n past tense, n that u’re willing to form a friendship w me outside the rp— it’s kinda boring to roleplay w someone and not knowing them tbh, n i rly love making new friends so! english is my second language so i might not be //that// fluent just for ur info, so i don’t care if english isn’t ur first language either— as long as we’re able to understand each other! i also LOVE being very descriptive so i hope anyone won’t mind me describing a lot even smallest things sometimes (the nature/are, outfit etc etc)

i’m most comfortable roleplaying as hinata since he’s pretty much my comfort character and i just rly love writing from his pov hehe, so the ships i’m willing to rp are:

- kageyama/hinata (!!!)
- atsumu/hinata (!!!!!!)
- kenma/hinata
- sakusa/hinata

i also have a few ideas in mind already, but we can come up with something together if that’s what you prefer!

i hope any of you will be interested! ^___^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back