• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Haikyuu!, Persona, FF, KnB, MHA, KH search (mxm)

Ravanna

Let's start with the most important part! On with the fandoms! In general, I don’t have a fixed preference in who I want to write, so I am open to discussing that any time.
All characters aged up accordingly. Yadda, yadda, yadda.

Haikyuu!
Kageyama/Hinata
Oikawa/Iwaizumi
Asahi/Noya

Persona 5
Main (Akira)/Ryuji
Akira/Mishima
Akira/Akechi
I’d also love to try Akira/Ryuji/Mishima and see where drama leads them.

My Hero Academia
Deku/Bakugo
Deku/Todoroki
Bakugo/Todoroki

Kuroko no Basket
Aomine/Kise
Kagami/Kuroko
Akashi/Kuroko
Kise/Kasamatsu

Attack on Titan
Eren/Levi
Levi/Erwin

Final Fantasy XV
Ignis/Noctis

Final Fantasy X
Auron/Tidus
One of the older ones that I still absolutely love, though it‘s pretty rare to find someone – anyone, really – willing to play this pair with me(I’d also take Auron/Braska if it’s your fandom but not your pairing, I simply adore Braska)

Final Fantasy VII
Cloud/Reno
Cloud/Zack

Kingdom Hearts
Axel/Roxas
Riku/Sora
Axel/Sora

Persona 3
Akihiko/Shinjiro

Misc
There’s Danganronpa 2, such a great game, and I am looking for someone willing to do Hajime/Fuyuhiko because gosh, these two, Fuyuhiko in general, needs more love than he got so far. Or Kaz/Fuyuhiko, I'd love you forever!

Yakuza
Majima/Kiryu, of course

I’d love to try some Nier:Automata 9S/male!Android as well.

Bonus points if we somehow take Bloodborne’s lore in. (I’d do two Hunters in the Bloodborne universe as well, just to see where that would lead us)

Didn’t find what you were hoping for but it was a close call?
Just ask, really. I game a lot, I’m ooooold, so I know many games and characters, and if you‘re interested just drop me a message telling me a bit about yourself and what you’d be interested in.

About me
I’m Ravanna, a 20+years old working lady from Germany (UTC+1), which makes my English good but not perfect (I always try to widen my vocabulary, though); If you can deal with that you get yourself a very devoted writer, one that shares songs when I find them fitting, likes to OOC chat with you while/after writing a post and someone that always tries to mirror the length given. I write paragraphs, past or present tense, third person, thoughts sometimes in second. I can do 50 – 2000 words, all depends on you. I'd call myself literate.

What I’m looking for
Someone female, 20+ with a bit of time; I can often answer multiple times a day (though not rapid fire; I do have to pay attention to my work) given my job is a lot of desk work, and I’d like someone who also enjoys writing. It‘s fine if you lose interest in a ship, really (just tell me please) but for starters, let‘s see if we click and work on a plot together. I also usually close shop around 10 pm my time and write my first post at 5 am.
Oh, and I’m looking for only m/m. No OCs. AU only if the plot is intriguing.

I don’t do

Established relationships, I see little to no sense in writing these.

Last edited:
Hello, I might be a bit late but I was wondering if you got a discord I would totally love to do an Akira X Ryuji roleplay! Either that or any others I may know about cus Im up for anything!

Hi, I've been craving IwaOi for years now, but I can only play Iwa-chan
I'm also tentatively interested in AsaNoya, playing Asahi but I am not confident if I can pull him off well enough
I'm 30+ and also from Germany
Currently I still have a lot of time most days and depending on the length might be able to reply more often than usual but I am on the slower side (especially when I do 500+ words replies)
hit me up, if I haven't picked your preferred characters and you are interested in trying out if we would be compatible, discuss how we see the characters and their dynamics etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back