• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Haikyu!!

Adairz_

They/it ♪
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name is Peter or Oli, I’m agender unlabeled and I use they/it/he! I am looking for a haikyuu roleplay because that’s what I’m really into at the moment!!!

I’m open to playing absolutely anyone except anyone from Johzenji or any coaches. Besides that, we can do timeskip or absolutely anything you want!

But there are characters i have more experience with playing as which are: Hinata, Osamu, Atsumu, Oikawa, Kyotani, and Suga!

All that I do ask though is that you follow these rules!!;

1. 15+ I don’t mine if ur right at the line!! I’m only setting age limits for comfort reasons !

2. No homophobia please!!

3. No racism!!

4. Do not discriminate against headcannons, sometimes I do headcannon characters as trans and such so I just ask to please don’t be hateful!

I think that is about it! But I will do oc x cannon, cannon x cannon, and I will double!!! ^_^

I’m also open for AU’s or anything of the sort, I love having unique plots and such!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back