• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Haikyu!!

Caiotic

villains aren’t born, darling. they’re made
Roleplay Type(s)
Alright, I've gotta be honest. I constantly find myself becoming incredibly obsessed with shows far too quickly, and I suppose that's why I'm here right now. I watched the entirety of the first season of Haikyu!! in just over a day, and am now trucking along in season 2.
In this time, I have found myself hopelessly and unabashedly in love with Toru Oikawa.
I couldn't sleep last night, and so my overactive brain thought up a cute little plot with Toru and an OC of mine I'm going to create? Not only that, I made sure to spoil what he does after high school for myself. So, spoilers ahead if you haven't gotten far in the series either.

1615654641715.png

What if Toru Oikawa had a girlfriend before moving to Argentina to play for Club Atletico San Juan?
Obviously that would be one hell of a conversation to have with your significant other. Uproot your entire life and move? Literally across the world? Hanako was apprehensive when Toru first brought up the topic, as she had already started her uni courses there in Japan and uprooting everything sparked anxiety. But, watching Toru move to Argentina without her was something she couldn't let happen. She knew she would be dumb to let him walk away, and there was no way their relationship would work across the world from each other. Hana knew Toru was quite the catch, and was surprised that he had even picked her in the first place. So, after a few long conversations and a lot of thought, Hana enrolled in a university over in Argentina, moving with Toru when he left. Hana was studying to be a school teacher and girls Volleyball coach on the side, so she knew she could use her degree just about anywhere. Fast forward a couple of years, Hana is finishing up her degree and Toru had a solid place on the team he was apart of. They were dedicating all of their time for practice for the Olympics that would be coming up in a couple of years. Hana had gotten herself a job as the girls Volleyball coach at the high school nearest their tiny house, with a promised job as a psychology teacher at the very same school once she graduated with her degree. Everything had really fallen into place. Toru was thinking about proposing, considering things for them were going really well and their relationship was stronger than it had ever been, despite the both of them being busier than ever. Neither Hana nor Toru had much time to do anything other than work and come home for the night, so when Hana finds out she's pregnant, that really throws a wrench in all of their plans. They had talked about kids, determined that they both wanted a family together, and even though they were both financially and mentally stable enough to welcome a new addition into their lives, where would they find the time? It seemed like both of their careers were just getting started. Hanako didn't want Toru to sacrifice his position on the team he was on, especially as they prepared for the Olympics coming up, and Toru didn't want Hana to have to give up her upcoming teaching position after the baby would be born or have to stop coaching the team she had grown to love so much. There was clearly a compromise they had to come to, both of them having to dig deep to figure out where they could find the time to expand the time they dedicated to their personal lives. But, as they say, not all blessings have convenient timing.

Sorry, I know that was a lot! I always get carried away with plots because I have 100 thoughts swimming in my head at all times. So, I hoped you enjoyed, and if you did, please don't hesitate to reach out to me! Before I disappear, I'm going to post just a few rules/notes down below.

1). 18+ please. I'm 23 years old and would feel much more comfortable with someone who is an adult as well.
2). Don't be afraid of taking on side characters when the RP needs it! Side characters (characters who are not apart of the main pairing(s)) are the bread and butter of most RP's.
3). PM RP only please.
4). No one liners please. I'm a multi para, 3rd person, writer.
5). Doubling is a must, unless you just want to do my oc x canon pairing.
6). Romance is a must.
7). Please hype with me! I fangirl a ton, and want someone who can match my energy.
8). I'd love if you'd tell me a bit about yourself if you reach out via PM!
9). Please please please don't take control of my character! I won't take control of yours so please don't take control of mine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back