• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Hackerz OOC~

what should we call the heavily government controlled section

• The Genesis District

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • The Eden District

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
LieutenantL LieutenantL i've become partial to lookout and the idea of him. i love mice and rats in real life so i'd imagine him to be cute 🥺

I tried to think of a pet that would match Hawke's style and who could help him in the long run and bam, Lookout was born. I've always thought mice and rats were cute but my parents were never keen on getting one for the family XD

I tried to think of a pet that would match Hawke's style and who could help him in the long run and bam, Lookout was born. I've always thought mice and rats were cute but my parents were never keen on getting one for the family XD
i love him already, same lol my mom hates the look of the tails so i couldn't get one, she's fine with hamsters even dwarf hamsters i've had a few, but the tail is just too much for some reason. at one point i did have a possum though.

Sorry for poofing, y'all. Finals are finally done, and my fate is sealed--whether it be good or bad--so I think I should have a bunch of free time now, minus my summer courses. A post should probably be up by tomorrow or sometime.

idk either today was like my first class i'm only doing it bc my instructor (from karate) told me too lol i know it changes like all the time to keep you from plateauing. there was jump ropes and squats and deadlifts and like, rower machines. some stretching bc healthy. it's just really fast and intense i think that's what makes it cross fit is the speed and intensity your supposed to go at
Okay so what actually is cross fit? I know the term, but not the specifics.

idk either today was like my first class i'm only doing it bc my instructor (from karate) told me too lol i know it changes like all the time to keep you from plateauing. there was jump ropes and squats and deadlifts and like, rower machines. some stretching bc healthy. it's just really fast and intense i think that's what makes it cross fit is the speed and intensity your supposed to go at

Certainly sounds intense XD

apparently literally everyone dies when they start, and they even scaled it for me. the place i go to like, they let you do what you can handle lol. everyone else was doing like 60 jump ropes and i was doing 30 XD

Still more than I could do XD
Assuming they aren't just school jumpropes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back