• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Hackerz OOC~

what should we call the heavily government controlled section

• The Genesis District

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • The Eden District

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
That awkward moment when you're me and you realize you got so sucked into a project that you forgot to post

I feel like I'm missing something. Can you explain the question : has any had to kill?

Last edited:
From my understanding of this world, it's rough. If you weren't born in Genesis you probably struggled to live. Some of our characters might have had to committed crimes to survive. Maybe we've had to take dirty jobs (like murder), or maybe we've had to kill in self defence, or by accident, etc

From my understanding of this world, it's rough. If you weren't born in Genesis you probably struggled to live. Some of our characters might have had to committed crimes to survive. Maybe we've had to take dirty jobs (like murder), or maybe we've had to kill in self defence, or by accident, etc
Okay based on this, I would say my character has done some dirty jobs literally and figuratively. He is a cleaner after all.

Topic of discussion (to get to know our characters) :
Has any had to kill?
I mean, Gray works as a bodyguard (and most other things someone would feasibly pay someone who is good at bodyguarding for) in the Dark Gate, and that's pretty rough. He tries to avoid killimg, but I would think there's probably been a few times that Pest got a bit too aggressive with overloading a gas mask, or Gray swung a knife too thoughtlessly and cut a fatal place, or just a situation that came down to "it's me or them" and he (obviously) lived.

Morgan hasn't, not yet anyway, and she'd rather keep it that way.

By comparison, her parents have both done it without remorse. Wren's been doing it his entire life, and Elise would rather no one figure out just who the fuck she was before before Elise Amsel showed up in the Gate with a one year old on her hip.

Killian did spend the majority of his life in the underground, and that place does seem to be just total anarchy, so Killian has before. Some were intentional, some weren't. He tries to keep it non-lethal whenever he can. Gonna make him use non-lethal gadgets like stun guns and batons in fights.

Hawke has never fired his pistol before. As cocky and confident as he may be, he's almost always the first to book it and run away from dangerous situations. He hasn't taken any lives and he doesn't plan on it.

Proxy's a nurse located in the second most questionable place in town -- though even if she wasn't, being near patients means one contaminant on her coat could be a ticket to the underworld. It would be a wonder if she hasn't had a hand in uh, well I guess it's not killing? Nah, definition says the act of causing death so... yeah! All part of the job description (which might include euthanasia). I'm kinda making her sound like a terrible nurse, yikes.

Also seeing how Amaya Itami Amaya Itami has posted twice (thrice?), is the posting queue moot or am I missing something? Was there even a schedule?

Edit: Oh wait no, multiple people have posted thrice. I didn't see that.

Not sure, I was under the impression that we post when we got something to add or when something happens.

Proxy's a nurse located in the second most questionable place in town -- though even if she wasn't, being near patients means one contaminant on her coat could be a ticket to the underworld. It would be a wonder if she hasn't had a hand in uh, well I guess it's not killing? Nah, definition says the act of causing death so... yeah! All part of the job description (which might include euthanasia). I'm kinda making her sound like a terrible nurse, yikes.

Also seeing how Amaya Itami Amaya Itami has posted twice (thrice?), is the posting queue moot or am I missing something? Was there even a schedule?

Edit: Oh wait no, multiple people have posted thrice. I didn't see that.
interactions are starting based on where your character and other characters are. we'll all end up meeting or at least in the same place a little later and Ethan's part but yeah theirs not really a post cycle just like if you want to interact or put your character somewhere with other characters you can or just narrate their day untill the party

just narrate their day untill the party

XD Soliloquy alone, why not. Alright, I guess I'll wait until the time comes wheee.

(If anyone wants to bump into Proxy on the streets of Dark Gate though, feel free. I just might not get back to it soon bc I'm a lil' busy speed-reviewing gahdang everything these days.)

i'm gonna say it's a no for ayano as police would probably do anything to stun or immobilize rather than kill with their technology.

Jackie beats the crap out someone.

Brenda: "J-jackie I think you killed him."

Jackie: See's guy bleeding heavily from the head. "....Nah he's fine."

Yeah, I was kind of thinking about that. Like, futuristic non-lethal weapons.

Like a mag fed stun gun that fires darts that locks up people's muscles, or a collapsible stun baton, improved flashbangs, y'know, those kind of things. Do those exist in this place ooorrr?

I can find pictures of futuristic weapons like that if you want, for reference.

agh i really need to be more active here, but finals are kicking my ass at the moment 😭 i’m sorry! might just wait around until all our characters are all together instead.

Jun hasn’t killed anyone, and prolly would only do so as a last resort. Even then he’d regret it for quite a while, partly because he just took a life, and partly because cleaning that up isn’t a fun activity lol

Yeah, I was kind of thinking about that. Like, futuristic non-lethal weapons.

Like a mag fed stun gun that fires darts that locks up people's muscles, or a collapsible stun baton, improved flashbangs, y'know, those kind of things. Do those exist in this place ooorrr?

I can find pictures of futuristic weapons like that if you want, for reference.
sure!

agh i really need to be more active here, but finals are kicking my ass at the moment 😭 i’m sorry! might just wait around until all our characters are all together instead.

Jun hasn’t killed anyone, and prolly would only do so as a last resort. Even then he’d regret it for quite a while, partly because he just took a life, and partly because cleaning that up isn’t a fun activity lol

No worries, real life comes first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back