• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom H20 Roleplay

"I'm unsure. It could have been chemicals, like in comic books." He watched his hot chocolate popsicle start to melt. "But it feels older, more ancient, magical even. You know?" He asked Looking up at Marie.

"Maybe the gravitational pull of the full moon connected with some type of reflective surface. Like the sand or the water or something. Either way, it made us like this, and I don't think we can reverse it. So what's the point in questioning it?" She said. Right now, ADHD mode was kicking in and she started to want to move around, not be confined in this little seat. She started feeling the center of her body starting to fill with energy.

"Honestly it's one of the best things to happen to me." Theo noticed his friend getting antsy and stood. "How about a swim?" he asked quietly knowing most of the people at the café knew they didn't swim.

"Sounds awesome," she said, smiling. Was it that obvious? She thought, concerned. Stood and walked to the exit.

Justin ran to the beach and stopped when he reached the ocean. He pulled off his top and started running along the waterside.

She walked along the beach towards the secluded area of the beach where she usually went to go all mermaid. She was close to the water, but not so close that she would accidentally get splashed. She saw Justin and started trying to hide herself the best she could. @SabinaRose @Vampiress (I guess if she notices they left. If not, ignore this...)

Justin kept his pace and continued forward. He thought he heard something nearby and kept an eye out in case it was an animal.

Theo stood nest to Marie. "What is he doing here?" He asked in a hushed voice watching Justin run done the beach.

"No idea." She said nervously. "I guess we'll have to wait for him to go away." Yep, cause waiting will totally help her ADHD.

Justin ran past the two, but not too far, when he looked out to the ocean. He marveled at the moon as he tried to catch his breath.

"Okay, he's gone lets hurry before he comes back this way. Theo ran quickly into the water and dove beneath the surface as soon as it was deep enough. His ice blue tail flicked in the water man it felt good to be in the water again.

While still looking out at the water, he noticed a tail splash out of the water and then quickly back in. I didn't know dolphins were this close to the shore, he thought to himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back