• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom H20 Roleplay

Rachel was almost home from the store when she checked her phone and saw a message from Marie. Yeah sure, um meet at the beach we go to? I need to drop off the stuff for my mom. She replied.

K, sounds good. She went to the beach and waited. She had brought a bag full of everything that she would need.

@Vampiress

Last edited by a moderator:
Rachel got home and left a note for her mom. Sorry I didn't put away the groceries, if you need me call me I am at the beach with my friend Marie. She left the note by the bag and got some stuff she needed then she got her phone out checking the battery.

Marie waited at the beach. She pulled out her sunscreen and put it on. Can't get burnt. All the lotions to ease the pain would have water in them, which would turn her all fishy.

@Vampiress

Rachel ran outside and skateboarded to the beach with her bag. When Rachel is almost there she stops and picks her skateboard up and walks. "Marie." She says as she gets to her friend.

"Hey, It's going okay mom is working so I had to get the groceries." Rachel explained sad that her mom was always busy.

"Oh, ok. Where does your mom work?" She asked. Over the time they had been friends, she never caught where Rachel's mom works.

"Oh, She is a vet." Rachel says hoping that her mom finds a stray. "She promised if she ever cared for a stray dog or cat that I would be able to keep it." She adds smiling.

"Cool." She said. Then she thought about it. Would a dog's saliva cause her to turn? Probably not. A Human's saliva doesn't effect them. What different was a dog's? "Wanna go to the cafe for a smoothie?" She asked. All this thinking was making her thirsty.

"Sure, I haven't had one in a while." Rachel said happily. She looks at her phone just to check. Ok nothing yet. She thought to herself.

Rachel followed carrying her bag and skateboard. "I would use it but I don't remember where the place is." She explains to Marie.

Rachel nodded as she put her nice purple sunglasses on. "Got it." She said following Marie. (Sure.)

Marie walked into the cafe and went straight to the smoothie bar. "The Green Machine, please." She said to the cashier. She turned to Rachel. "And for you?"

Rachel looks at the choices. "I'll have a fruit punch swirl." She says to the cashier. ((I obviously made that up))

The cashier handed us our drinks. I grabbed some napkins then grabbed our smoothies. I walked over to a table in the corner of the room. "Let's sit here" (Mine is an actual smoothie I was drinking at that moment!)

@Vampiress

Justin's phone buzzed and read the text his father sent saying, Pick up dinner at the cafe on your way home. I'll give you money later. And get something healthy--your meet is coming up. With a groan, Justin proceeded to head to the cafe. Once there, he got into the line.

((Sorry!)) I follow and smile. "Sure, this looks fine." I look at my drink and start to feel very thirsty. "Besides looking at my drink is making me thirsty." I quickly tuck my sunglasses into my pocket. @Thalia Raiz ((Again so so so so sorry it took this long))

Marie sets down the drinks and sits. "So, how's life treating you?" She asked. She wanted to know how everyone felt about this situation. She wanted to be able to help them with their problems. (It's perfectly fine!!) @Vampiress

Justin quickly placed his order and the cashier told him to wait. His eyes scanned over the room for an open spot to sit when he spots two girls who look familiar, then he realizes: they're the girls that hang out with Chase. He strode over to them and said, "Hi. I'm Justin. You girls are Chase's friends, right?" @Thalia Raiz @Vampiress

His smile faltered a bit, but he shook it off, "Chase's my friend. She talks about you two a lot." He paused a moment and added, "Chase and I are going to go on a run on the beach tomorrow, if you guys wanted to join. She'd love it. No swimming, though. Chase can't swim and I spend too much time in the water."

"Sure. I'm afraid of water though, so I'll have to sit out of swimming." She said. She grabbed for her smoothie, but it slightly moved away from her grasp. She put her arms in her lap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back