• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom H20 Roleplay

Once Lyric had reached land again with Marie, she dragged herself out as well and sat behind a rock, her tail still visible, seeing as the water had not dried yet, "That wasn't too bad, I guess." She flashed Marie a smile before running her index finger down her tail.

The water collecting on her finger slightly as she continued to rub the scales, "So, do you have a towel or some way to dry off? I, uh, didn't bring one.." She blushed slightly and bit her lip.

"Um...... me neither. Just realized that. Guess we'll have to sundry." She said her voice still positive. "But hey, gives us time to talk."

@MunchkinLovin

Last edited by a moderator:
Justin quickly slipped the $10 bill to the cashier. He handed Chase her fries and took his sandwich off the counter. "Don't worry about it. I worked all summer at my mom's firm, remember? This is my apology for not hanging out with you as much as I should have this summer," he explained. With training and a full-time job as an assistant to the most demanding laywer of them all (his mother), he practically had no time for anything else.

Lyric nodded eagerly and laid back on the ground, "No one is around though, right?" She asked, just to make sure no one would walk by and see two girls with tails laying on the beach; who knows how they would get out of the situation, and if they could. The tails are so realistic, nobody would believe they were fake.

"I made sure to find the most secluded spot this beach has, so I think we'll be good." She said. She had roamed this beach over and over again, looking for the patterns of people. This beach had not a single foot print on it.

Rachel smiled at Victoria's kindness. "Thanks Victoria." She said. She smiles more thinking that it was nice that Victoria and her were neighbors so if nothing else Victoria could help her from telling the secret.

Victoria smiled a little embarrassed. "No problem Rachel, My rebellion that's safe with you right?" She said then asked Rachel, them being neighbors either secret could slip.

Rachel smiled. "As long as the mermaid secret is safe with you." She replies in a joke kind of threat as she got on her skateboard.

Victoria giggled. "You guys all both know it is already Rach." She said ready to follow Rachel like she always did.

"Hopefully no one decides to take a visit to this part of the beach then, even if they did though, I don't think we'd have anything to fear right? We could always dive back into the water quickly, and I'm sure we'll see them before they see us." Lyric says, playfully nudging Marie with her elbow. Her eyes closing slightly as she relaxes in the sand.

"Hardly," he replied with a groan, "it's like both of my parents want to kill me from exhaustion. My dad's putting pressure on me to go to Nationals and my mom... well, she just wants a slave she can pay with minimum wage." He groaned again thinking about the work he has to do tomorrow. "I just need a break. I haven't been to the ocean once since the start of summer."

"Well then go chill at the beach tomorrow? I'll come but I don't swim." Chase shrugged and watched him, sticking her tongue out and crossing her eyes.

Justin laughed. "The beach... that sounds good! Great! I'll see if I can skip training tomorrow. If we're not swimming, then you're running with me," he said with a devious smirk. A run on the beach did sound amazing. His father won't be too mad... if he doesn't tell him.

(I won't be on tonight from 4 to 11. I've got a concert to go to. I'm sorry!)

(it's fine!)

"I'm good with running!" She winked at him, "But we all know I can out run you sweetie." She mocked, biting down on a fry then making a weird face.

He rolled his eyes, "You're on. I think we should make a bet. Let me think... the loser has to buy the winner ice cream." He popped the rest of sandwich in his mouth.

"Don't mind if I do," he said and grabbed one. His phone buzzed and looked down to see a text from his mother. "I'm sorry, Chase, but I got to run. Mom needs me back. Tomorrow's still on, right?"

"Bye!" he yelled before bolting out of the cafe. Justin jammed his phone into his gym bag and ran back to his mother's law firm. His mother was scary if he wasn't fast.

MunchkinLovin said:
"Hopefully no one decides to take a visit to this part of the beach then, even if they did though, I don't think we'd have anything to fear right? We could always dive back into the water quickly, and I'm sure we'll see them before they see us." Lyric says, playfully nudging Marie with her elbow. Her eyes closing slightly as she relaxes in the sand.
"Hey, I have one question.What's the top reason that being a mermaid sucks? I'll answer too, after you." She said, smiling.

@MunchkinLovin

Lyric thought about it for a minute before looking over at Marie, "I guess I'm just afraid that people will discover what we are and not only conduct a lot of experiments and tests on us, but also ruin the Moon Pool, and Mako island.." She trailed, a frown making it's way onto her face now at the thought.

"I won't let that happen. I won't let my friends get hurt." She said. She would do anything for her friends, even if it meant she would get hurt saving her friend from getting hurt. "I'd say the worst part about being a mermaid, to me, is the fact we will never be able to live a normal life. We will always have to watch our backs to make sure a simple drop of water doesn't get on us." She said, frowning. She could feel she was almost dry.

@MunchkinLovin

Justin made it to the firm and immediately got to work. The case was a huge deal for everyone else, but Justin couldn't care less. Between running around with numerous files and faxes, he looked at the clock and prayed that time would pass by faster.

Marie stood up. She was completely dry. "I gotta go home or my parents are gonna be pissed. Sorry." She started running while checking her phone. No messages. Good. They won't be wondering where she is.

@MunchkinLovin

Justin finally managed to finish his work and slipped out of the building without attracting the attention of anyone. He looked down to his watch and sighed to himself. His whole day was gone. There was no time for himself after work and training. Thankfully, he'd have some fun tomorrow at the beach.

(Sorry for the three posts without reply, but I post then realize I want to interact with someone else.) She texted Rachel. Hey, wanna hang? Any place you name it. She texted. She wanted to hang with a merpal, but didn't want to bother Lyric again. At the pace she was going, she was already at her house, which was a beachfront property.

@Vampiress

Users who are viewing this thread

Back