• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom H20 Roleplay

"Don't worry, swimming wasn't part of the plan anyway," he assured her. He was thankful it wasn't. He spends all of his time in water practicing anyway. And Chase got a little funny around water. "Is tomorrow at noon good for you guys?" he asked them both.

"Good for me. Oh, and I'm Marie. I think we're going to be hanging out with eachother from now on." She said. She knew it was true.

Justin smiled at her remark. He was glad he introduced himself to Chase's friends. The cashier called out his order and immediately regretted ordering before introducing himself. "Can I have your number? Um, you know, to contact each other for tomorrow," he said. He hoped he didn't freak Marie out by being too direct.

"No problem. Grab a napkin with your order and I'll write it down." She said, smiling. Yeah, he doesn't know about mermaids. He would have hinted at it. She wanted to address the moving smoothie while he was gone.

Justin nodded and walked back up to the counter to grab his food. After thanking the cashier, he pulled out a napkin from the nearby dispenser. He walked back to the girls and set the napkin down on the table.

She grabbed a pen out of her purse and wrote her number down. "There. Now you can call me whenever you want." She said jokingly. (Gtg to bed)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Thanks," he laughed and winked at her, "I'll see you two tomorrow!" He grabbed his napkin, waved goodbye, and started walking home with his food. (Same! Goodnight!)

Marie tried grabbing her smoothie again. It moved away. She thought for a second. She made a pulling motion with her hand and the smoothie went into her hand. She took a sip, then realized that beads of water were on the sides. She stood and ran off the pier.

She turned into a mermaid and swam to the ocean floor in that area. Great...

Rachel looked over and realized she was alone. She tried to drink her smoothie but it was ice cold. "How in the world?" She asked herself trying again only causing shivers to run down her spine.

Theo walked into the Café arms crossed over his chest, shivering. Was it really that cold out or was it just him? He asked himself as he ordered a Hot Chocolate and took a seat at one of the booths.

Justin made it back home and ate his dinner silently with his father. The two of them weren't too close and anything resembling a familial relationship would mess up their coach/trainee dynamic. Justin kept his eyes glued on his phone to save him from the suffocating awkwardness.

She went to the closest private area she could find. She got out. While she was drying off she experimented with her powers. She could now water. She tried using her power to move all the water droplets off her body. This dried her off way quicker. Once she got up, she an up to the cafe. She walked in.

Theo took his mug from the table and held it in his hands hoping to warm himself up. When suddenly even that was freezing. he looked down, the think liquid chocolate now rock hard. "Crap." he muttered setting the mug down and wiping his hands on his pants, as if to rub away the power he now had. like being a Merman wasn't hard enough.

Theo looked up at the girl. "Umm, Hi." he was kinda surprised someone was sitting with and talking to him, no one really did. "Cold currently. What about you?" he could feel his body start to warm. Maybe accepting the new power was helping control it.

"Smoothies aren't exactly liking me right now, but good." She said, smiling. It wasn't a lie, that's for sure.

"Really? I'm having a similar problem." He waved his hand at his frozen hot chocolate. "How about your smoothie, why aren't they liking you?"

After dinner, Justin couldn't stand it anymore. He had to get out. He pulled on his tennis shoes and yelled, "I'm going for a run, be back whenever," to his father--wherever he was in the house. He stepped out of the house and took in a deep breath. I'm going to go crazy, he thought to himself and started jogging down the street and to the ocean.

"This," she said. She moved her hand towards his hot chocolate. It slowly moved away from her. "But, I worked on it, and now I can do this," she said, smiling. She raised her hand slowly, and the hot chocolate-cicle slowly levitated out of the cup.

Theo stared in awe. "Wow, that's so much cooler then making things freeze." He made sure no one was looking at them and poked the floating hot chocolate gently.

She slowly let it float down in the cup. "So I guess our powers are based around the 3 states of matter. Who do you think will have fire, or steam, or heat, or I don't know." She asked. There couldn't be two people with the same power, could there? Probably not she thought The rest probably don't have powers, except for this heat-based powered mermaid.

@SabinaRose

"I'm not sure. maybe it's based off of our personality?" he said leaning back in his chair. "Who's the hot head in our group?" He smiled at his joke.

"I don't know. We're all pretty caring. I guess Chase is the closest to a hot head we got. But I don't think it's personality. What's my trait, going with the flow? And yours, giving people the cold shoulder? I just think it's probably a lucky three, you know?" She said. @SabinaRose

Theo nodded. "I don't know, I am pretty good at giving people the cold shoulder." He laughed. "I understand what your saying."

"Makes you wonder... what could be in that volcano to make such an impact?" She said. She wondered... did it have something to do with the full moon that night?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back