• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ⚛H.Y.B.R.I.D Haven⚛

So I've been sat here looking over this RP, thinking it's dead, because I haven't been getting ANY messages. Not just no notifications, no actuall posts from anyone. And then suddenly..BAM!

So I just acquired every message since..Saturday I think? All at once.

StoneyJr said:
So I've been sat here looking over this RP, thinking it's dead, because I haven't been getting ANY messages. Not just no notifications, no actuall posts from anyone. And then suddenly..BAM!
So I just acquired every message since..Saturday I think? All at once.
O.o . lmao. RPN has been buggy as hell lately for sure.

Mitchs98 said:
O.o . lmao. RPN has been buggy as hell lately for sure.
Cassie's been out getting those meds for a long while now! But she got lost! :o AND FELL INTO A PORTAL THAT TRANSPORTED HER TO ANOTHER REALM!! And now she is there for now. Because reasons. T-T

StoneyJr said:
Cassie's been out getting those meds for a long while now! But she got lost! :o AND FELL INTO A PORTAL THAT TRANSPORTED HER TO ANOTHER REALM!! And now she is there for now. Because reasons. T-T
She could show up at the scientist building, where pretty much everyone else is.

StoneyJr said:
What's actually happening right now? I'll probably try to read through it all..but yeah.
Sariko basically beat up Jacques, Lila, and Ciri. Both Jacques and Lila have been treated and Jacques is working on Ciri. Margo ((@MermaidShireen ))and my character Jack joined the group and is helping Jacques, well I think Margo is trying to stop Lila from scratching her stitches while Jack had his PTSD kick in and is currently having a mental breakdown outside the room.

That's what's happening to our characters, I think Liz, Sariko, Blake, and Quinn An are about to eat because Sariko was hungry though I'm not entirely sure, those are the two big events going on right now. Later on there will be a council meeting discussing the fight Jack broke up earlier between Damitri and Santios and how severe the punishment should be. That's about all I know at the moment, hopefully this helps.

TheHappyPikachu said:
@Defective Kitten We're Waiting for you to post!!!!~ >W<
IM SORRY!!! IM REALLY SICK STILL AND I WENT TO SCHOOL YESTERDAY AND I FELT EVEN WORSE WHEN I GOT HOME. I ENDED UP CRASHING AT 9pm AND WOKE UP THE NEXT DAY AT 1PM .. ILL RESPOND SHORTLY

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]IM SORRY!!! IM REALLY SICK STILL AND I WENT TO SCHOOL YESTERDAY AND I FELT EVEN WORSE WHEN I GOT HOME. I ENDED UP CRASHING AT 9pm AND WOKE UP THE NEXT DAY AT 1PM .. ILL RESPOND SHORTLY

[/QUOTE]
0:. Get better soon. Also Ciri saved Mari on the Akama ga kill thread xD .

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Oh thank you! I'll be sure to acknowledge in my next post in a few minutes!

[/QUOTE]
Ye. Didn't want her to be killed due to you being sick IRL.

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]IM SORRY!!! IM REALLY SICK STILL AND I WENT TO SCHOOL YESTERDAY AND I FELT EVEN WORSE WHEN I GOT HOME. I ENDED UP CRASHING AT 9pm AND WOKE UP THE NEXT DAY AT 1PM .. ILL RESPOND SHORTLY

[/QUOTE]
xD I'm Sorry!? I just thought you forgot... PLZ GET BETTER. :D :D :D

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Nah, I'd never forget. I'm just really sick still. I slept for 16 hours after all cx

[/QUOTE]
Yup. X3

..I fear I may need to back out of this RP. T-T My next few weeks are going to be spent off of my laptop more than on, and I don't think I'm going to be able to keep up.

StoneyJr said:
..I fear I may need to back out of this RP. T-T My next few weeks are going to be spent off of my laptop more than on, and I don't think I'm going to be able to keep up.
Aw, damn. Well, it was fun RPing with you, but life comes first!

Also, it looks like @National really doesn't like the council idea :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back