• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ⚛H.Y.B.R.I.D Haven⚛

National said:
They still have to have a meeting to find him, I just didn't want to sit in jail
Maybe they shpuldn't find him. He left all dramatically, without wanting people to look, so why chase him?

Okay so I understand that Santios left the island but like.. Where da fuck did he go? Did he become a mermaid and swim away off into the sunset with Arial or some shit?

@Defective Kitten and @Mitchs98

Sorry I forgot to say this earlier, but it's my bad on accidentally causing all this Jacques stoppage. I've had writer's block for him, simply because the hybrids seem to gravitate towards female personalities for comfort, which kinda invalidates his reason for being on the island. I promise I won't take more than a day to get out a new reply.

Also, @TheHappyPikachu Can we have Jacques and Sariko make up? It's really, really hard to see Jacques villanized when he needed self-defense, and I'm trying to develop him as a more friendly character... so could we do that?

Lotusy said:
@Defective Kitten and @Mitchs98
Sorry I forgot to say this earlier, but it's my bad on accidentally causing all this Jacques stoppage. I've had writer's block for him, simply because the hybrids seem to gravitate towards female personalities for comfort, which kinda invalidates his reason for being on the island. I promise I won't take more than a day to get out a new reply.

Also, @TheHappyPikachu Can we have Jacques and Sariko make up? It's really, really hard to see Jacques villanized when he needed self-defense, and I'm trying to develop him as a more friendly character... so could we do that?
Eh? Ciri doesn't. Ciri likes literally everyone. Literally.

Mitchs98 said:
Eh? Ciri doesn't. Ciri likes literally everyone. Literally.
Oh yeah, but you know what I'm saying. It's much easier to write a good character like Quinn because of the motherly aspect, but I'm struggling for doing the same with Jacques.

Lotusy said:
Oh yeah, but you know what I'm saying. It's much easier to write a good character like Quinn because of the motherly aspect, but I'm struggling for doing the same with Jacques.
True. Female characters tend to be easier than male. At-least for me. Unless I make them utter pychopaths.

Defective Kitten]I HATE MY HUSBAND BECAUSE HE AIN'T ORIGINAL FOR SHIT. [SIZE=8px][COLOR=#bfbfbf](AHEM.. [/COLOR][/SIZE][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17043-national/ said:
@National[/URL] *COUGH COUGH*)
He ran away from the island D:

I'm kinda imagining Santios just flying majestically through the air. Sweet.

Lotusy said:
He ran away from the island D:
I'm kinda imagining Santios just flying majestically through the air. Sweet.
That sounds lovely but ain't no body stopping me when I smack him upside the head next time I see him

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]That sounds lovely but ain't no body stopping me when I smack him upside the head next time I see him

[/QUOTE]
MlcPzLC.jpg

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]oh meh lord, you looked up a picture and its great

[/QUOTE]
I got the picture, made the caption :P

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]It's beautiful, have my babies.

[/QUOTE]
Nah, but I'm wondering what snake-rabbit babies will look like...

Lotusy said:
Nah, but I'm wondering what snake-rabbit babies will look like...
I WAS WONDERING THAT TOO! I COULDN'T SLEEP ONE NIGHT AND I JUST WOKE UP AND THOUGHT, "How the fuck will their babies look like?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Well actually I did some research. They won't be a double hybrid. Its whichever gene is more dominant. So some will be snake hybrids, some rabbit hybrids

National said:
Well actually I did some research. They won't be a double hybrid. Its whichever gene is more dominant. So some will be snake hybrids, some rabbit hybrids
What research could have been done? Zareh's the one who made the RP, so I'm not sure where you'd get that info from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back