• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π†π²πžπ¨π§π π¬πžπ¨π§π  'πŸ‘πŸ [A Period KRP]

Sylvio

My mind plastered to your screen
Roleplay Type(s)
vintage-korea-3.jpg

Welcome to Seoul

Or as the Japanese have taken to call it, Keijo.
To which the Koreans have localized the name to Gyeongseong.
The year is 1932, 22 years since Korea was annexed by the Empire of Japan. 22 years and Seoul turning itself into a Colonial Capital. A lot of money and a lot of blood was spilled to make Korea what it is now.

A bootleg Japan.

Japanese culture had been making its way into the peninsula but now it was here to stay. Koreans were now expected to learn Japanese customs and the language if they were to ever live a prosperous life.

Thus, the Korean people have been divided with this culture shock. Some think they should kiss up to the Japanese, to the point of selling out their own people. Others still feel disgust and think they should hold on to their Korean culture. Others figure they should just make the most of the situation they’re in.

β€”β€”β€”

Howdy, thanks for checkin in. What I wanna get going is a KRP focused in Japanese occupied Seoul, and since this is a KRP then obviously you'll need to have Korean characters. But I can make exceptions for Japanese-Korean mix breeds and Japanese characters. The third is only allowed only if you can make another character that is only one of the two first options. That being said there's no character limit.

Your character's backgrounds are pretty much anything goes as long as its relevant to the time period. If you need help with making your character you can ask me if you need to. Since the options for characters are unlimited I do wanna spend time plotting to work on a plot where everyone can be included.

ooc will be on Discord no exceptions. This is just a personal preference.

Thats basically everything, thanks for stopping by (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back