• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

“Got it.”

Itsuka went to carry Illya onto her back,where she looked at Jing,wwho quickly shook his head before the red haired girl could even ask if he needed some help to get to the hospital.

“Don't worry about me.....I can still walk in my own....”

“Alright then...don't blame me if you trip and can't get up.”

“I won't.” He turned to look at Hibiki,Akatsuki,Inazuma and Ikazuzhi. “Four of you should stay here,Elizabeth and Korori will fetch you later.”

With a nod from each of them,Itsuka,Illya and Jing went to the nearest hospital in town.

(Few hours later.)

Illya was in a bed, still unresponsive. Elizabeth would be leaning on a wall with her arms crossed. "What are we to do.... With Illya currently unable to speak, we won't be able to know who attacked her."

Elizabeth then looked towards a window. "When Sei was taken here, did the doctors say anything about him leaving anytime soon?"

“They said they haven't got a clear estimation on when he'll be discharged from the hospital.”

Jing spoke,now sitting up from the bed he's lying on as he's waiting for his recovery to end.

“And from what I've heard,there were another two who are in the same state as Sei and Illya as we speak. Very likely also participants of the tournament.”

“Jing. .....judging by the injuries you've sustained,are you really sure you're okay? You seem be in a worse state compared to Illya and Sei.”

There was a noticeably worried look on Kotori's face as she looked at Jing. She knows how reckless he could get the moment he ever finds anyone he's trusted to be hurt in any ways. And if anything,it usually comes to bite him back as a result.

Last edited:
Elizabeth closed her eyes in anger and walked from the wall to the door. "This person, whoever she is, needs to be stopped. I need to go speak to someone on my phone privately. I won't be back until later, Text me as soon as you find out if Illya will be awake soon." She said, leaving the room.

-School, Lunch Hour-

Hiro was at the top of the school's lookout, deep in thought. "Illya....." He said quietly to himself, but then heard someone walk up to him.

“Got it,we'll let you know as soon as we can.”

Shaking her head disapprovingly,Kotori sighed as she silently hoped Elizabeth isn't going to do something crazy.

-------------
School - Lunch Break
--------------

Hibiki was approaching Hiro,her normally deadpan expression replaced by that of genuine concern.

“You okay?”

Hiro shook his head negatively. "No. Illya is still unresponsive. I don't know if she will be awake any time soon.... And I'm scared she won't awake ever." He closed his eyes, tears running down his cheeks. "If I was able to reach that girl, and stop her from leaving, then maybe Illya would not have to stay like that....... But....." He clenched his hands tight, his fists shaking.

-Outside the Hospital-

Elizabeth had dialed a number, before holding the phone up to her ear. It sounded like someone answered on the other end. "There's an emergency. We need the man who defeated the undefeated. The man who beat Setsuna F. Seiei. Meijin Kawaguchi, we need your help."

Closing her eyes sadly,Hibiki went and stood beside Hiro,looking down as she knew how he feels to have a rally close friend be hurt tremendously.

“This isn't something you should blame yourself. But at the same time I also agreed that we could've prevented it if we hadn't let Illya take on her alone.”

The normally stoic girl looked at her teammate.

“The most we could hope is that Illya will open her eyes and come back to us.”

------------------
Hospital
------------------
“For all the talk about making sure you'll live no matter what to see the person you love,you really have no sense of survival once you get pretty pissed. ”

“Are you any better however?”

“Tsh..! Got me there....”

Jing sighed as he looked at his right,where Sei and Illya are lying on their own beds beside his,still unconscious. He's told that he'll be discharged the day after tomorrow,but as for Illya and Sei....

Twice.....TWICE...! I failed to stop the victims from being beaten into this state.....!

Jing gritted his teeth as his blood boiled like lava from an erupting volcano,he failed to save them from this,and him somehow managing to avoid the same fate just makes it worse for him.

Last edited:
Hiro still kept his head down. "But what do we do..... If she won't wake up?"

There was a moment of silence for a few seconds before a voice, male from the sound of it answered. "Don't ever think about the possibility of that happening. Think about what Illya would want you to do if she was in your situation."

Hiro turned around and saw a male, with red hair and expensive looking clothing that he never saw before. The male had sunglasses on, concealing his eyes, but he smiled, the smile itself was a warm friendly feeling.

Hiro looked at the guy and asked, "How do you know her?" "That isn't the important thing. The important thing is that you two should go see her, and tell her how you feel. If anything, you will get a response if your feelings are stronger than the coma she is in." The man then turned around, but Hibiki would soon notice the Beginning Gundam in the Gunpla holder on the stranger's belt.

Hibiki's eyes widened in shock as her mind connected to dots from what she's analysed.

“This is...!?”

-----------------
Hospital
-----------------
Just as he was cursing at his failure to protect Illya from Sei's fate,Jing and Kotori heard some groanings from the blue haired teenager,much to their surprise.

“I'll go let Elizabeth know-”

“Don't!”

Kotori looked at her teammate with a confused look at his refusal to message Elizabeth about Sei's awakening.

“Just...let him have a longer rest first. He's still recovering after all.”

“....Alright then”

Kotori kept her phone away as she and Jing looked at Sei slowly opening his eyes,waking up gradually.

Sei rubbed his head, as if he was struck by a blunt weapon. He soon opened his eyes and looked around the room. "This isn't the Store...." He then noticed Itsuka and Jing in the same room. "Why are you guys here?"

-School Roof-

Hiro looked at Hibiki, as if she saw something he didn't. "Is something wrong?"

“Well,we're in the hospital,of course we'd be here.”

“I carried you here after you fell unconscious due to that Battler's Gunpla inflicting high damages on you. Illya's also here for the same reasons that landed you here. Are you alright?”

Sei noticed that Jing's injuries are rather similar,if barring worse,to the ones he's sustained.

----------------
School
----------------
“N-nothing.....i thinks its just my imagination.”

Hibiki as she looked at where the red haired boy once stood.

He looks awfully similar to particular battler that Jing's employer once fought alongside....

Last edited:
-School-

Hiro looked back to ask the stranger what he meant by that, but he was gone, as if he was not really there.

"He's gone..." Hiro turned towards Hibiki and said, "We should go see Illya after school..... It's what she would have wanted us to do."

-Hospital-

Sei would remember that battle, and then he was surprised at the news. "Illya lost to that girl as well? Just what kind of person would be able to defeat even the champion without difficulty, and mercilessly?"

The room was silent, as they soon realize that the only person capable of that would be the Second Meijin, but he was long gone.... Right?

Hibiki nodded,and the two of them descended the rooftops as they heard the lunch bell announce the end of their break.

-----------
Hospital
-------------------
“.....I think it may be just me,but I swore she looks like Illya.”

Kotori looked at Jing with a confused expression.

“Who? The challenger?”

“Yes....Illya herself seems to recognise the challenger too.”

Last edited:
Sei had a sense of unease. "I have to admit, she does look like her..... But she isn't the same. This girl fights to hurt people, and doesn't even care....."

-Outside of hospital-

Elizabeth would close her eyes, in disappointment, as if the person she contacted could not help. "I understand. You have your own problems in the US at the moment. I'm sorry for interrupting.... Hm?"

Across the road from where she stood, was an familiar red haired stranger walking up the street to an unknown destination. 'Isn't that...?' Elizabeth thought. She quickly texted a message to Itsuka, letting her know something came up...

' Itsuka,
If Sei is awake soon, bring him with you to meet up with me. I think I have a plan on catching the girl before she strikes again.'

Kotori's phone let off a short tune,prompting her to check what it was notifying her;A message from Elizabeth.

“Sei,can you walk? Elizabeth told me to bring you with me to meet up with her.”

"I believe I can." Sei replied, as he got out from under the sheets and placed his feet on the floor. He would get up and take a few steps to the door, only to fall to the ground.

"Ouch." He said. "I think I may need help."

“Then I'll-”

“No,stay where you are,Jing.”

Without a chance to even place his feet into the floor,Jing looked at Kotori.

“You got hurt big time compared to Sei and Illya and you're still going to push yourself? Don't,I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to have any reasons for your recovery to be extended. I'll help Sei get to Elizabeth,you rest well alright?”

Quietly looking at Kotori,Jing let out a disgruntled sigh and obliged.

“You two just watch yourself out there. There's no telling when she'll show up again if you're near any Gunpla Battle table.”

Sei was being helped up by Kotori, and he would tell Jing, "We will be careful. You just keep an eye on Illya and let her know that we will be fine. After all, Elizabeth will be with us, right?"

-30 minutes later, Hospital enterance-

Elizabeth would tell her teammate and Sei the rundown of her plan. "If we are being targeted, perhaps if we fight her in a large group, we can best her." "But I don't think I have the strength to fight." Sei said, the issue sounding bad. Elizabeth would turn and ask Sei, "What makes you think you would be fighting her?" Sei's eyes widened. "You mean you have someone in mind?"

Elizabeth smiled. "Indeed. And if I can imagine it right now, our otherworldly friend Reiji is battling Ricardo Fellini at the Gunpla Pub as we speak."

It has been years every since the pub was once filled with locals watching the battle between the Italian Dandy and the boy who effortlessly defeated several challengers using a BALL. Now,the battle between the two of them has returned after goodness knows how long.

Fellini was having the time of his life. After all,he's fighting someone he considered to be a worthy opponent of his,and from what he has witnessed,said opponent has not gotten rusty one bit in Gunpla Battle.

“Still as persistent as usual,Reiji!”

The Italian Dandy,Ricardo Fellini spoke as he was feeling fired up at last.

The red head who won the GBWT years ago had smiled, and looked through the main camera of the Beginning Gundam. Reiji was fighting the latest incarnation of the Gundam Wing Finice, but he himself knew that it's the spirit of the Fighter connected through his own gunpla that matters.

The Beginning Gundam's eyes flashed as it drew all its beam sabers from its back pack, three sabers in each hand, in a style similar to that of wolverine from Marvel Comics. Reiji then smiled, feeling the flames of battle himself, as he said, "Bring it Fellini! Show me what you can do!"

“Heh,you're gonna regret asking that!”

As both Gundams confronted each other for a melee showdown,Kotori,Elizabeth and Sei were amongst the audience,watching the battle unfolds into an intense one.

“I guess you're feeling pretty motivated to battle Reiji if he's in the tournament huh?”

Kotori said,looking at Elizabeth,who is analysing the battle intently.

"If that girl doesn't do anything to deny me that." Elizabeth said, reminding Kotori of what they came here for in the first place.

Sei would watch the battle, and respond. "If anyone could beat her, Reiji definitely can."

“Don't you think he'll need a better Gunpla to be well equipped against her though?”

-------------------
Hospital
-------------------
Jing was reading up on whatever information that is related to the Plavsky Particles,hoping to score a find on anything that could explain how the girl could inure her opponents through Gunpla Battles despite Yajima Productions ensuring that such phenomenon, known as "Assimilation", will not happen again.

Sei would look at Kotori. "What? You want me to lend him my Avalon Max? I don't think he would be very adaptive to its technology."

-Hospital-

A girl walked into the room, with a cat hoodie over her hair as she would go to Illya's bed, and look at the unresponsive girl.

"If only I could have gotten that gunpla done before you left....... Illya, please, wake up........" Shia would put a hand out to hold Illya's right hand, out of fear and hope. "We need you....." Hiro and Hibiki soon entered, surprised that Shia of Team Celestial Sphere was in the room.

"Right....I gues the same could probably be said for the Build Strike Galaxy Cosmos then?"

---------------------------
Hospital
---------------------
There's absolutely nothing I could find here about the phenomenon still existing unless the Gundam or Mobile Suit itself is made to have included it as a side-effect....what am I missing-

Hearing the door to the hospital room open,Jing quickly kept his phone away and lied down to avoid getting lectured by the nurse/doctor who probably came in to check on Illya and his condition. Though he would eventually found out it was actually Shia Kijima as he listened to her pleads to Illya. He heard the door open again,and from what he could hear,he recognised it to be Hibiki's and then Hiro's.

"You're Shia Kijima of Team Celetial Sphere...?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back