• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

Mikoto, is a Coordinator!!! Hibiki is definitely in trouble if Mikoto is able to....

The Sword Build Strike managed to push Sakura's blade out of the way, before swinging at her chest. Sakura would quickly sidestep, but her arm was cut in the process. Hibiki felt her own arm being sliced open at that point.

"No! Hibiki! Get out of there!"

"Ngh..... No. I can .... Still fight!"
Her expression became one of determination, her look was matched by Sakura, as the two had a intense aura of dark crimson surround them. Hibiki's eyes gaining a red glint.

Illya clenched her fists. This is.... She's using the White Devil persona of her own free will?!

"Let's go!"

“Hibiki,Don't!”

Too late,both of them had already ran ahead and started dealing blows into the Sword Build Strike as furiously as they could.

The Sword Strike was beginning to take damage now, as Mikoto was feeling the pain herself.... Although it is hard for her to express the pain with her focus on defeating Hibiki.

“H-hang on! Isn't this a really good time to stop right now!?”

Ikazuchi exclaimed,clearly fearing the two possible outcomes of this match. Unable to bear the sight of her sister and the woman fighting each other to the point that they've become obsessed of their battle,Inazuma entered the room and manually conceded the battle. Her expression pretty much screams "I'm fed up of this".

“Stop this! This isn't like both of you to suddenly start ignoring your injuries just because you want to come out of this battle victorious!”

Inazuma yelled at both Hibiki and Mikoto as if she was a mother scolding her children. Her suddenly lacking her usual timidness had everyone floored, especially those who did not see her to have been capable of being this fierce. Illya was reminded of the time she and Inazuma first sparred.

With the battle being ended, Mikoto's eyes went back to normal, same with Hibiki. However, it was not expected that Mikoto fell back, squirming and wiggling.
"Agh! Why does my body hurts so much?! I never expected this fight to actually deal real damage!"
Those words made Illya look at Mikoto confused. "You don't remember?"
"No! I just now feel it! All I know is that I fought, then I feel like crap!'

“I'm joining Haruka's team for the GBWT Qualifiers. They're missing a member so I agreed to help them out. Plus.....it may be a good time for me to hone my skills now that I'm completely depowered.”

Heero and Mikazuki would follow, just surprised Jing was running off without telling them what the problem was.

-Iori's Models-

Mikoto was in a chair, with an Ice pack over an eye. She looked for out. As for the others, Hibiki was being looked over by miss Iori, while Illya was looking over her Quantum Raiser

The glass door slid opened as the automated doorbell rang,notifying the group of Jing,Haruka and Mika's arrival.

“How did it happen?”

"I swear, I have no clue!" Mikoto replied. Haruhi would lean in to get a closer look at Mikoto, before nodding. "It's easy to answer. She has the SEED factor, but it's not controlled."

“I see.....”

Jing muttered,thinking about the new information he was just told off.

And now we have two women who has a "danger-mode" that will take over their minds.....

“R-right.”

I better remind myself to relearn "Keeping a straight face throughout every situations.

“So....how do we help the loose-cannons control their "crazy-alter-ego"?”

Akatsuki asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back