• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

"ELECTRIC"

The Gaia Memory inside the Engine Blade announced as Accel pulled the trigger. Enveloped by high voltage electricity,Accel swung and parried most of the attacks Shinken Red dealt,one of which pushed the latter back due to the shockwave of the colliding energy.

"JET"

The mode in the Engine Blade switched once again. Aiming her sword at Shinken Red,Accel pulled the trigger,firing some miniature missiles at her opponent.

Shinken Red would quickly flip into the air and over Accel, avoiding the missiles, before turning around and slamming the butt end of her Wakizashi into Accel, pushing her back slightly. Shinken Red then took a item from her belt, another hilt guard colored a crimson red wine a shark image on it, before sliding it on and spinning it.

"Let's go! Rage out, Shark Sword!"

Thrusting forward, the shark shaped blade shot outwards like a whip, before chomping down on one of Accel's arms.

"ELECTRIC"

The laced-Engine Blade struck the shark head away before it could completely chomp down and amputate her arm, although there were visible scratches present on the target arm.

“Tsch.....this amount of trouble for a mere assignment....!”

Removing the Accel Gaia Memory,what Jing had feared for came true.

“Don't let her-”

"TRIAL"

(This was the only gif I could find)

The sound of a countdown rang through the landscape as Accel turned yellow,and then Blue. She was now in her Trial Form

The Engine Blade on hand,she quickly dashed towards Shinken Red and started slashing the latter from every angle. She was far more faster this time and now has the upper hand.

"Ngh! Gah! Aaaaagh!"
Taking many hits repetitively from Accel's trial mode, Shinken Red soon flew back and hit the ground hard, as her powered up state dissappeared. "No! If this keeps up, she's going to-"

Shinken Red would get up, slowly. Staring at Accel, who was closing the distance, she took a device attached to the waist and placed it on the guard. She then spun the guard behind it, before yelling:
"Super Samurai Mode!"
A red shockwave burst would knock Accel away as she nearly struck down Shinken Red, who now had changed yet again.

"Now then, let's even this up!" Shinken Red dashed at Accel, at a speed that was exactly like Accel Trial Form's speed. Blades clashing, Shinken could almost feel herself smile behind her helmet.

“Funny how I always end up coming across such skillful opponents like you and the girl from earlier.....it's as if fate was attempting to make me get fed up of my tasks....!”

"Perhaps, but for whatever reason you do end up quitting attacking my friends, I'll be waiting for our rematch!" Shinken Red then spun under Accel's horizontal slash, before cutting up diagonally at Accel's Chest. The hit was enough to send her flying back past the boundary zone.

"Battle Ended"

Managing to catch Accel the moment she had been snapped back to reality,Reina sighed and looked at Mikoto,uttering one line which she hadn't expected herself to have said for the first time:

“I wish it was that easy to stop.....”

Shinken Red changed back into the Sword Build Strike, as Mikoto was back to reality. Hearing her mention it was hard to stop made Mikoto concerned.

Elizabeth turned around and left, there was nothing to accomplish here today. Barthes would call Reina over, before they left.

As soon as Mikoto left the room, she found herself getting punched in the face by Jing, before falling to the ground. Mikoto rubbed her face, glaring at him. "What the hell you punch me for?!"

Illya could tell what the issue was from Jing's expression. He wanted answers. How was Mikoto able to defeat Reina? How did she have the capability to fight a Innovator without any trouble?

"How were you able to fight her to a standstill....!? It was as if you were also an enhanced human yourself!"

"P-please don't fight!"

Inazuma got between Mikoto and the former-Setsuna F Seiei,attempting to dissuade them from their impending argument.

"I'm not a neo human though!"
"Yeah, and I suppose you were just lucky you didn't end up losing! I know you're hiding something!"
"O-Oni-Chan, Mikoto-San, Don't fight!"
"Why would I hide anything?! I'm being truthful!"
"Well for one, a Mongrel like you shouldn't even be capable of holding off against Reina, who is a Innovator."
"Gil-Chan, Mikoto isn't lying! I can't feel anything off about her!"

"ENOUGH!"

Everyone present in the store either stopped arguing or attempting to stop any arguments from entailing as Terra yelled at the top of her lungs (sending chills down the male Celestial Beings' members' spines). She clearly wasn't amused about whatever Jing had just did. His frustration isn't an excuse for his action this time.

"For goodness' sake Jing,I understand that you're desperate to find a way to get Sarah back. But what you did earlier is inexcusable. Apologise,now!"

Pausing for a short moment,Jing nodded and looked at Mikoto as he helped her up.

"Sorry. I should've asked properly. ......I think I'm going to need some time alone from all this."

Having apologised,Jing left the store on his own,not bothering to take Destiny along with him as he looked for some space for himself.

"Well.....he IS some guy who usually gets dragged into fights by some thugs until recently so...."

"Mikoto-san.....I'm really sorry about what onii-chan did."

Inazuma hung her head low. It was rare of her to see Jing act far more impulsively than he did before,to the point that he himself was becoming more unpleasant.

"It's fine. I don't get what's eating him, but he shouldn't get jealous of my skills."
Koutei looked at Mikoto, before asking something. "Just what happens when you pilot? Those Skills are not like anything I've seen."
"I'm telling you, I have no powers! I can prove it again if needed!"

Immediately after Mikoto asked,Ikazuki quickly averted her gaze. A definite now out of fear of getting her butt handed to her.

------------------------
Kamurocho
------------------------
Walking by several of the buildings,not really caring to stop by for a quick bite or anything,Jing quietly strolled in the redlight district,his mind pratically blank after what he's done.

Mikoto had sweat drop.

-Kamurocho-

Jing did not seem to be paying attention, as he soon bumped into someone, and fell from doing so.
Turns out, the person he bumped into also fell, rubbing her head. "Ouch! Watch where your going- wait, Setsuna?" The person Quickly got back up, before helping Jing up. He immediately recognized her. "Heero Yuy! What are you doing here?"
"Please, call me Haruka. We aren't really in a tournament right now anyways.... As for why I'm here though.... I feel lost."
"What do you mean?"
"You know how long it's been since I had a challenge? Fighting Ribbons was a great experience, but I now realize I might be outclassed because of my older model..... Why are you here anyways?"
"Oh.... It's nothing." Jing said, quickly looking away.
"It seems to be something. You look like you...... Lost a battle then realized something."
"Urk!"
"Maybe, maybe it will be solved later. Right now, I have a favor to ask of you!"
"What.... Is it?"
"Heero would like us to battle with her in the GBWT Qualifiers." Mika would say, walking up to the two.
Heero smiled. "Since you showed up, it means you want to join yes?"
"Right."

“Wait,I didn-”

He stopped himself from finishing the sentence and thought.

This....could sound like a good chance to get myself off my comfort zone and possibly improve myself though....I've decided then.

Having made up his mind,Jing nodded.

“Well,you could say. Although I have a little problem I'm currently having which could probably explain me not being as good at battling as before.”

"well, in any case, let's do our best when the Qualifiers happen!"

-Meanwhile, at Iori's Models-

"Ngh! You're pretty good!"
The Sword Build Strike was in a defensive stance, holding it's Wakizashi up as it faced off against Hibiki and Sakura. While the later two were giving Mikoto a run for her money, it seemed Mikoto wasn't backing down from this.

Two minutes in, Illya noticed something off about Mikoto's eyes. There was a blue vertical glint line amongst the center of them.

“The fact that you could keep up with our speed is honestly much more impressive on its own!”

Hibiki admitted as Sakura tried to strike a blind spot to no avail.

"Then perhaps it's time I kicked it into High Gear. Trans Am!"
As soon as her gunpla gained the red glow showing Trans Am was activated, the Sword Build Strike would jet towards Sakura, before Quantizing in front of her and performing the Char Kick, knocking her back several distances away. The Sword Build Strike then went invisible, as it would get close to Sakura and launch several high speed slashes at the opponent.

“Not bad....!”

Sakura muttered as she parried every attacks the Sword Build threw at her. Although for some reason,she felt that her opponent was fighting far more faster than expected.

Switching out of invisibility, the Sword Build Strike would clash swords with Sakura, as Sparks flew from both blades. Mikoto had the look of a wolf, ready to kill it's prey and devour it. The look scared Hibiki.

What.....what is this....!?

The rest of the sisters also sensed Hibiki's fear,looking at the once-stoic platinum-haired X-Rounder with great worry.

“Something doesn't feel good....”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back