• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

“Can you stand?”

“Barely....!”

“C'mon,let's get going before you lose more blood.”

Reina helped Jing away from the scene towards the hospital,leaving Illya alone.

“What about Illya-”

“I'll have someone get her,you worry about yourself.”

Taking out her phone,she dialed for Hina's number.

“Target temporarily neutralised. I think there's something we didn't know about Illyasviel Von Einzbern until now.”

-Barthes's Lab-

Hina was curious. "What do you mean by that?"
The answer would surprise her, and Barthes as well. Barthes was listening in on the conversation while looking over data for a new Embody system.

"No! I refuse to believe that girl would find a way to use my invention without falling under control!"

"Yet it seems like she obtained something I have been trying to reclaim for a long time." Shindou said, entering the room. "The red markings she obtained during the fight, as well as her change in personality, has to be the work of 'the bringer of Doomsday's himself."
"The Bringer of Doomsday?"
Shindou pushed his glasses up. "Believe it or not, Illya's parents were once working under me, helping develop different battle systems and such, but the bringer of Doomsday was the final creation before they ran off with it. They thought the device was too dangerous, but maybe......"
He looked at Hina. "Go get her and bring her here. I wish to run some tests."
Hina understood and bowed before leaving.

Having heard what was going on behind the line,Reina shook her head disapprovingly and hanged up. While this was something she would've no doubt choose to do too for her father,she felt indebted to Jing,who had just willingly stepped in to help her fight his own friend. Not wanting to sour his mood from the revelation of the events,she quickly left (Jing could still stand) to get Illya too before taking both of them to the hospital.

“.....Why....did he help me.....?”

-----------------------------
Iori's Model Shop
------------------------------
“....It's stopped.”

Hibiki noted the lack of intensity in the atmosphere from earlier.

-Iori's Models-

Koutei noticed it too, except he noticed that Hibiki sensed it too. "How did you know-"
"Quiet!" Elizabeth said. "This is bad! I need to figure out what happened!"

-Hospital-

Illya's markings vanished earlier on the way to the hospital. She was in a bed unconscious, but that wasn't the issue. Her gunpla she used was on a table, it's chest still glowing red.

What exactly was that.....?

Reina thought,noticing the glowing red chest of the Quantum Raiser despite them no longer battling. Maybe its time she get the answers from someone else Illya knows....except for Jing that is,he doesn't seem to know anything. Plus,he's undergoing surgery at the moment from the injury he sustained from Caelum's impaled chest.

Silently picking it The Berserker's phone (it was taken out and left on the table by the staffs) and searched for Elizabeth.

--------------------
Iori's Model Shop
----------------------
A ringtone echoed through the store.

“Jutendo Hospital. 4th Floor. Room 4. Illya's here being treated. I'll be waiting.”

Hanging up before Elizabeth could even say anything,Reina placed Illya's phone back on the table and left the room,waiting outside by the door.

Elizabeth put the phone away, before looking towards everyone. "I got to go, alone."
Kotori looked a Elizabeth concerned. "Liz, you aren't going off towards something dangerous are you? We haven't heard back from Illya or Jing and-"
Elizabeth quickly kissed her girlfriend to stop her rant. "I'll be okay. I'm just checking on something."

-HOSPITAL-

Elizabeth would reach the 4th floor, and find room 4 soon after. She would see Reina and look at her with a serious look.

"What do you want?"

"What are you talking about? I wasn't around for whatever twisted experiment my dad was planning when I ran off!"
Elizabeth was saying the truth, the Doomsday project was made after Dante Lucifer was taken away be her.

“I see.....then I suppose you wouldn't believe what I've said then. However,all I have to say is this:Keep an eye on your friend. My father wants her for an experiment. If you do not need it then it is your problem.”

This warning caused Elizabeth to raise an eyebrow in response. Reina,who is working under Shindou,was actually advising her,her supposed enemy?

“At ease,you'll disturb the others here if you continue raising your voice.”

Reina spoke with a palm in front of her as if either to stop Elizabeth from coming closer or signal her to calm down.

“....Illyasviel Von Einzbern,much like her sister,also have the ability inflict harm upon her opponents by damaging their Gunplas. Although it would seem that she had unconsciously activated her ability to do so and went out of control doing so.”

Reina then averted her gaze briefly and sighed,before continuing.

“The injury she inflicts are potentially far more severe in comparison to that of her sister's. I knew because......your friend....Setsuna,or rather...Yao Jing Lin,took a hit at the chest and is now undergoing surgery as we speak.”

Elizabeth's eyes widened in shock. "W-What?! Jing was-???"
Reina would assure her she was saying the truth. This was too much to bear. Illya had become something else entirely instead of what she was trying to be. She went berserk fighting Jing, and had hurt him in the process.

Elizabeth turned her back towards Reina, before saying, "As soon as Illya wakes up, tell her she is no longer able to see us. I don't want her to hurt her friends in her blind rage."

Elizabeth then walked off.

“I wouldn't recommend that action. But if you believe that will help,fine,do as you wish.”

After Elizabeth had walked away,Reina looked at the doors to the room Illya is in and sighed once again before entering.

....To think think her enemy would be the one to tell her this...

---------------------------
Unknown
--------------------------
.......It's cold..........strange............yet it doesn't feel as I am about to freeze to death anytime soon........where exactly am I.....? It's dark.........

Standing in the middle of a desert in nighttime,Jing was silent as he stared at the endless void above him,seemingly in a trance.

“Fancy seeing you here. Yao Jing Lin. It's rare to see a vessel be in the same plane of existence as a Lesser Key.”

Turning around,what greeted Jing was a sight of a red-haired woman approaching him on camel. For some reason he swore that her appearance reminds him a little too much of "Rias Gremory". Maybe the similarity was on purpose however? The name of the demon that took the form of a beautiful lady who rode on a camel.....

“You are......Gremory...?”

-Hospital, Room 4-

Illya twitched, before waking up. She sat up, looking around, her head hurting.
"W-What happened? Where am I?"
She had a hand on her face, over an eye, trying to remember. "I was..... Fighting someone...... Then I......"

“Something inside you activated and you went berserk.”

Reina promptly at finished for Illya,causing the latter to look at her in shock.

“At ease. I'm not here to take you away. In fact,I wanted to warn you to be extra cautious of your surroundings this time.”

“.....Yao Jing Lin stepped in to defend me from you. For some reason I do not know of. At a cost during our fight against you,you impaled the Gundam he was using at its chest. He's now undergoing surgery from the resulting injury.”

Illya's eyes widened, before she got up quickly. "I need to see him! I have to apologise!"
"I'm sorry, but Elizabeth wanted me to tell you to stay away from him, and your friends."
"What? But-"
Reina would shake her head.
"I'm afraid she's right. Whatever you did, it could surface again at any time. She's doing this to protect you."
Illya looked towards the ground, with shaky fists clenched. Tears rolled down her eyes.

“.....Is what I would've said if I was at your side. Which I am not.”

Stepping towards the door,Reina stopped midway,hiding her troubled look from Illya as she asked.

“Why is Yao Jing Lin defending me from you? He even kept misnaming me,as if he and I knew each other when we don't.”

"You were his girlfriend. You two have a long relationship, but Barthes did something to alter your memories...... I'm not sure what it was, but it happened. I'm not lying, yet if you really don't believe me, that's fine."
She then looked at Reina, before saying, "I'm going with you. I need to see Shindou in person, and make him pay. That berserk incident.... Perhaps it is a blessing in disguise." Her gunpla was now fully repaired from the ELS in it, as it's Weapons too were replaced with exact copies. The Crimson glow was also gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back