• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

"Fine, but if he disses my father while I'm around, don't be surprised if I punch him."
"You seem to admire your father alot." Elizabeth noted. "Of course, he's a great man that I'm proud to call my father!"

Illya just realized something. "I forgot! Tomorrow is school!"
Hiro looked at her confused. "I thought school was out?" "No, I mean I signed up for the summer program to improve my grades! My last math test was horrible, and I need to work on it some more, if I am to graduate! Besides, I'm planning on becoming a archeologist once I apply for college!"

Elizabeth would looked surprised. "I never took you for an adventurous type Illya." "Actually, it's a thing I've always wanted to be when I got older. Exploring ruins, finding treasure, meeting a tribe of natives...."

And hopefully not stumble upon some Vietnam-Civil-War-levels of traps I presume.

“It certainly does sound like a good profession to study for.”

"Indeed it is. I mean, there's still lots of places that haven't been explored yet. There's that hole in Antarctica, there's the pyramids in Egypt, and there's also that lost city of Atlantis too." She then sighed. "But what am I doing? There's other things to worry about right now."
She looked towards the window, as it was currently night time.

"Like myself getting some shut-eye before I go to school tomorrow."
Jūdan looked towards Jing, and asked, "You mind if I come over to spend the night? I didn't bring enough for a hotel room."

Koutei would answer for Jing. "He is currently Unable to let anymore people spend the night. I can however let you bunk with me at my place."
That brought up a question from Emiya. "Where do you live at?" "I own a mansion down in the suburbs." "Hey, I live around there too!" Illya exclaimed, surprised.

“Good,this means both of you have something to relate then.”

Jing remarked. Though he was thankful that Koutei is offering Jūdan a place a stay in his home. The apartment is already kinda crowded.

"Alright, but any funny business and I'm calling the cops!" Jūdan said. Koutei put his hands up in defense. "Why would I even pull a McGillis Fareed?" He asked.
The gang laughed, before parting ways for the night.

-Suburbs-

Illya was on the motorcycle, arms wrapped around Jūdan, as they rode through the area. "I didn't know that Koutei didn't have a ride. I should have let him go with you instead." "It's fine. He said he could spend the night at one of his friends houses. So Illya, why is there a talking doll on your shoulder?"
"I'm not a doll! I'm a Frame Arms Girl known as 00 Archer!" Archer complained.

-APARTMENTS-

Hiro and Mika would part ways with Jing and the others, but not before Hiro would say something to Hibiki. "You know, I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Perhaps we can go out for an ice cream or something?"

“W-wait,t-t-together....!?”

Stuttering endlessly as she struggled to respond,Ikazuchi smirked and immediately responded:

“She doesn't mind! Do take care of Hibiki like a gentleman would do for a lady ya hear?”

Pretty much speechless,Hibiki couldn't find any words to try to rebuttal.

"I will be sure to do so." Hiro replied. Mika and Hiro soon left, Mika was the first to break the silence. "You really were serious about dating her?" "Is there a problem?" "For one, I know who she is through the reports I read in the past. You really shouldn't go out with someone who has that." "Trust me, I think it will be okay. Besides, she likes me too." "Well, I do think it could end badly, but that's just me." As soon as they got home, there was a kid waiting, who looked like Mika but with lighter hair. "Hey Akatsuki! How's it been?" Mika asked the boy, patting his head.
"He's been fine, but what about Hiro?" A female asked. She looked like Atra from the final episode of IBO, but had a short ponytail. "I'm fully recovered, Annabeth." He replied. "Of course, he has a new problem now." Mika said. "What is it honey?" Annabeth asked Mika. "He asked a girl on a date." "That's not a problem, that's normal! Besides, we got together and had a cute son remember?" Annabeth said, as Akatsuki ran over to Hiro, offering him a toy car.

"But this is different, he's dating the white devil!"
Annabeth laughed. "I'm sure Hiro will be fine. He knows what he is doing."

Akatsuki was now playing rock paper scissors with Hiro, Hiro losing to rock.

Jing's Apartment Room
-----------------------------------
On the table was a sketchbook filled with pages of sketches of some possible upgrades to Jing's Gunpla's,and also a sketch of the other Setsuna's Gunpla and some notes analysing the stuffs he has noticed when he saw her fighting Fon.

Good grief.........

“Come on in.”

His eyes still fixated on the sketches,Elizabeth entered the Gunpla Workroom (the sisters persuaded him to use it since it was now raining on the rooftop).

“What is it you had in mind?”

"Well, if I understand, Iris is currently with my father. What if I tried meeting him in person, and tried to persuade him into giving us back Illya's sister?"

Elizabeth looked down, before answering. "We never talked since I ran away..... I had to steal the Dante Lucifer before he had a chance to use it in his plan. If I stayed..... Maybe he wouldn't have Built that Chaos Berserker or it's evolved form in the first place."

She held an arm. "But, I did the right thing, I'm sure this would be right too."

-Barthes's Lab-

The room was quiet. No one else seemed to be there, except for Iris, who was sitting in the stasis chamber, eyes closed, and Saori, who would walk up to the chamber's enterance, before taking a computer out and connecting it to the chamber's terminal. She quickly got to work, bypassing security, before applying the corruption data the knights sent her through an email. She was hoping it could work, and free Iris.

It was a couple minutes later, when the data was finished uploading. Iris quickly opened her eyes, before grabbing her head, shivering. Several seconds later, the chamber opened, Iris falling on all fours, before breathing. She looked up to see the person who saved her, with her pilot outfit on, concealing her identity.

"I-Illya? Is t-that you?" She asked.

“I suppose.”

Looking at his friend,clearly concerned about her currently relationship with her father,Jing sighed as he wondered what he could do.

---------------------
Barthes' Lab
----------------------
Shaking her head "no" in response,Saori quickly glances behind her to check for anyone else who may be following her,before looking back at Iris.

“I am not Illyasviel von Einzbern,Irisviel von Einzbern. However,I intend on getting you back to your sister.”

Last edited:
-Barthes's Lab-

Iris was helped up, before she asked, "My sister...... Is she okay? I didn't..... Hurt her did I?" She was worried about what happened when she was blackened out while the other her was out causing trouble.

“Unfortunately,from what my instructor has been telling me prior joining your team,you have indeed harmed your sister once.”

Saori explained as she peeked out at the corner for any incoming guards. Coast clear.

“C'mon,let's get you out of here before they suspect something.”

Iris nodded. They quickly made way towards the lab enterance, before reaching the stairs. They took the stairs up to a second level, before the alarm went off. Iris was now scared. "I can't go back there! I have to see my Sister again and Apologize! I need to be there for her!"

Tsch...! Someone noticed after all!?

Without a moment of hesitation,Saori quickly carried Iris bridal-style before running off,as she was the quicker of the two.

“Hang on!”

They've managed to escape pass most of the guards patrolling the corridor and hallway,though by then,quite a few number of guards were now hot in their trail.

What was worse was that these guards were mostly hired help, as they were mostly street thugs. However Saori had gotten past all, but one. Fon Spaak had grabbed her by the collar as they reached the exit. Saori had dropped Iris on accident, but Iris rolled out quickly, as more guards soon approached. "So you were the little mouse that was stealing our data. Your adoptive father will be quite disappointed in you."

"Maybe, but at least I prevented the danger that would have occurred!"
Fon laughed. "You didn't stop anything. Sure we may lose our main, but suppose the substitute could be used.

Saori's eyes widened, but quickly hardened, before she turned around and Flipped Fon over onto is back, and took a gunpla case off her waist. She quickly tossed it to Iris as More guards came to restrain her, but she wasn't going down yet.
"Iris, go to your sister, I'll keep these guys back for as long as I can! You need to warn them!" The door closed soon after, Leaving Iris with just a gunpla case. But she understood the situation, and ran. She ran as fast as she could, to the place Illya would be at.

--------------------------------------------------
Some time later in the Apartment
--------------------------------------------------

Everyone else was now sleeping as Jing continued theorising the attack patterns the other Celestial Beings' would use against them. At the same time,there was another sketch of the ELS-Armament "Pandora",which he had been trying to figure out how it can be made to form weaponry as well. Not that it was going to be used for the Mirror CB match however.

-The next Day-

Illya got up early, getting dressed for school, then heading downstairs to the kitchen. She reached the main living room before then, and saw Jūdan lying on the couch arms and legs spread out.

Illya would then hear another noise, snoring..... From the front door. Illya would go check outside to see who would be out there, and was shocked. 'No.... Way......'

Iris was lying there, curled into a ball. Dirt and grime covered her clothes as well as bits here and there on her face. Sticks also were stuck in parts of her long hair. Illya couldn't be sure what to do, but the older girl mumbled. "Illya... Please forgive meee~~" she continued snoring.

Illya realized that Iris seemed to be worn out, but also out of Shindou's control. Realizing what this meant, she ran to the couch, and tried shaking Jūdan awake, but instead pushed her off the couch by accident. "Ouch! Illya what is the big deal?! I was dreaming of a cute pink haired Tsundere, and will not forgive you for waking me up like that!"

"I' m so sorry Jūdan! I need help! My sister ....." Illya looked towards the door, Jūdan saw the older woman and asked, "Alright, you grab one end, I will grab the other."

-Apartments, Kotori and Elizabeth residence-

Elizabeth would leave her and Kotori's room, wearing a black tank top and blue jeans. She reached the living room and saw Emiya cooking breakfast. "Oh, Emiya. I didn't know you were up." Emiya looked at her and smiled, for the first time, a non threatening, or angry smile, but a genuine, happy smiled.

"Just thought I would make breakfast today. I mean, Hibiki has that date, remember?"

Elizabeth laughed to herself. "I forgot. Still, I am quite surprised you would let Hibiki go out with him." "Hiro is a good kid, he did what he could to help fight Shindou, even if he lost the ability to move for a while. Plus, I kind of knew about Hibiki's feelings for him."

"How so?"
"I kind of.... Looked at her diary without meaning to. She draws quite well However."

-----------------------------
Iori's Model Shop
-----------------------------
The store not opened for customers yet,Jing,Koutei,Nena and Graham (as the last two were new members of Celestial Being) started discussing the upgrades applicable for their Gunpla (Amadeo had mentioned beforehand that he'll arrive to the model shop himself).

“Strange that there was hardly any recordings of the other Celestial Being team in action...”

Last edited:
"But maybe there is?" Graham asked. "There wouldn't be any way for them not to go unheard of...... Is there?"

Koutei would answer with a surprise question. "If you didn't want to get recognized by another team, wouldn't you use a false name to cover that issue?"

"You mean they may have used another name instead of Celestial Being?"
Nena asked.

"I am definitely saying that." Koutei replied.

“Then maybe this means I'll have to ask Elizabeth about Hina,seeing that she knows her-”

Just as he said that,Koutei received a call from the aforementioned pilot of the Dante Lucifer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back