• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

“Sort of. But mainly for the reason that having this will give me an unfair advantage against the other Celestial Beings' members. I think it's time I started fighting normally as many other battlers would for that match.”

Illya would understand the situation and reply, "I will hold on to it until you need to use it again." After receiving the Briefcase, Illya would look towards Felicia, Zakuro, and Emiya. "Alright guys, since Jing will be in a tough fight Friday, I suggest we do everything we can to help get him and the other members of Celestial Being ready!"

Zakuro would ask, "Are you sure they'll be up to practice?"
Felicia would understand the issue, but reply, "If they need help, we should do what we can to get them into fighting shape! After all, the other members haven't fought in a while, it shouldn't be an Issue!"

"In that case, count me in."

That voice caused Illya to jump, before turning around. She suddenly had tears flow in her eyes, as Hiro brought a hand up to greet them. He was actually able to move now, and had no signs of weakness. Mika was there with him, holding on to a Briefcase.

“Hiro!”

Tears of relieved and joy flowing down her eyes,Hibiki lost whatever composure she has left as she ran towards him and embraced him.

“Jeez,Hibiki,take it easy there!”

Ikazuchi spoke. It did not hide that she,Inazuma and Akatsuki were all just as glad to see their friend full recovered and standing however.

"Nice to see you are all doing well." Hiro replied, before Hibiki let go. "But, what happened? Last I heard, you weren't able to move again!" Elizabeth asked, also trying to figure out why he was standing now.

"My older brother had some friends at Yajima Trading who previously worked on the Alaya-vijnana project years back. They didn't know what their research was being used for at the time, but they found a way for me to control it without the negative aspects of it."

Hiro then looked at Jing, before asking, "What do you say? You want me to help with training?"

“I don't mind. Any help would be appreciated.”

Jing nodded in acceptance. It definitely is true that most of Celestial Beings' members were going to be a little rusty and out of shaped from not battling for a long time. Though what Alex had mentioned about his replacement still intrigued him.

Ribbons would look towards Jing before saying, "I'll contact Terra if that's ok with you."

-elsewhere-

Hina sat on a bench in a park. It was the late afternoon currently, as she had her eyes closed smiling, waiting for someone.

Two people soon approached, along with the blue haired boy from earlier who was "Alleluja Haptism" for their team.

Hina looked at Shun, opening one eye, before asking, "Did you find them?" Shun nodded, before looking behind toward the lilac haired woman, and Appearantly a guy with blonde hair. "Misaki, Tetsu, it's been a while."
The guy replied first, but had the voice of a tomboy. "It's been a few days since we last spoke. What's up H?" Tetsu called Hina "H" as a sort of affectionate nickname. "Yes, what are you doing here?" Misaki asked, kind of bored. "Well, I got us a match against the first Celestial Being team. You guys are who I call first, because of your skills. So,"
Hina's voice soon switched to that of the other Setsuna's. "You three ready for this Saturday?"

Shun replied first, his voice sounding like a younger Alleluja. "As the strongest super soldier, I won't let our team down."
Misaki replied next, her voice sounding like Tieria's from the infiltration episode. "I will do my best to bring our mission to a complete success."
Tetsu was the last to respond, his voice sounding more like a mature female's, before saying, "Just don't get in my way. I wish to fight on my own against the target of my choosing."

Setsuna nodded, before the four walked off to prepare for the battle.

“Sure,go ahead.”

----------------------------
Kamurocho - Cafè
-----------------------------
“Thank you for your patronage!”

Bowing to the last few customers whose left after the closing time,Terra sighed in relief as her shift was now over. All in a day's work.

“Well then,time to clean this place up before-”

“Terra! You have a call!”

The owner of the cafè handed Terra her phone,the latter received it and spoke.

“Koutei,how are you doing?”

"I've been doing well. Managed to reach the finals in the tournament as well." Koutei was reminded about the end result for himself, which he disliked. "I just didn't expect getting tackled off the table like that. So Terra, you have anything going on this Friday?"

“Well,if I'm unlucky,then it'll mean a longer shift in the cafè this Friday. If I'm lucky,then yes. If there something you need me for during that day?”

Terra asked while wiping the tables clean.

"Jing is trying to get the gang back together. There's another echo of Celestial Being that challenged us, and we'll be needing our best." Koutei said, and he emphasized best as he was meaning Terra was the brains in most fights, while the others were the vanguard.

Upon hearing the mention of the echo Celestial Being team,Terra immediately stopped whatever she was doing,fully focused on the other Celestial Beings' challenging them.

“Tell me more about them. Now.”

Her voice dropped into that of a no-nonsense tone. She was getting serious.

"Their leader calls herself Setsuna F Seiei, and she is quite tough. She beat Fon Spaak in under thirty seconds!"

"Wasn't he in prison?"

"Long story. The point is, if their Setsuna is that strong, there's no telling what their other members are capable of. We need your help."

“Got it. I'll be there with all of you for the battle.”

-------------------------
Iori's Model Shop
-------------------------
“What did she say?”

Jing asked as Koutei nodded in response to what Terra had said.

Koutei nodded, before he looked towards Jing. "She'll be there."

Illya smiled at the response. "So Celestial Being will be back in action!" She said in excitement.
Elizabeth had a bad feeling about something. "Guys, there isn't by chance any recordings about the other teams battle strategy or anything is there?"

Koutei had a grave look on his face. "This isn't a good sign. If we don't have some clue as to what they can do..... How are we to be able to prepare?"

The group heard some engines rev outside of the building, Illya taking the lead to see who was making that noise.

The girl on the Motorcycle turned the motor off, before looking towards the group who came outside. "Are any of you by chance Jing Lin?" She asked, Emiya looked at Jing with a death glare. "You told me you weren't into people under 20."
Jing held his hands up in defense. "Hold it, I didn't even call anyone! My phone was broken, remember?"
The brunette laughed, before saying, "Yeah, my dad told me about that."
That information was shocking to both Jing, and Koutei. "You mean you're-" Koutei began. "Alex Ainsley's kid?!" Jing finished.
The girl nodded, before jumping off the Motorcycle and holding a hand up for a greeting. "My name is Jūdan Ainsley. I'm the one with the Alias Lyle Dylandy."

“A-ah.....is that so.....?”

He was completely floored,to say the least. Jing was admittedly expecting Alex's twin brother to show up as the replacement. Now? Seems Alex managed to troll him,again.

I swear Alex......there could never be a day where you don't give me a nasty surprise....couldn't there...?

And I just sensed what she thought about me....damn it Jing,you fail at first impressions....!

A while later,the four Celestial Beings members present were sitting together,discussing about the other echo team.

Last edited:
Koutei was the first to speak. "So we know two of their members, but the others remain anonymous. We know one uses a custom Exia, but nothing else." He looked towards Jūdan, before asking her, "What kind of Gunpla do you use?"

Jūdan would move a hand to her gunpla holder, before taking out her gunpla.

Jing was the first to notice a difference between Jūdan and Alex's combat styles just by the design of Jūdan's gunpla.

"I wasn't expecting you to use a Dynamis built for both CQC and long range battles."

"While I do try and start off with sniping, I don't like staying hidden alot. I try and get one enemy shot out of the air, before switching to fighting with the GN Sword Pistols, and beam sabers. The wing attachments are used for extra defense against missile fire, and it has six guided missile attachments. I also gave it the avalanche booster and four Beam Sabers."

Illya was the first to reply. "That's alot of weapons! Too much!"
"Says the girl who can project weapons with no limit."
Illya scowled. "Hypocrisy can send you to hell!"

“Seems reasonable though. Your father did have problems whenever someone manages to confront him while he was sniping down enemies from a distance.”

Not that he hasn't adapted to the point of handling sniper-hunters smoothly however.

Jing silently thought. Being the 2nd former leader of Celestial Beings' during the Faction War,Alex was pretty cautious with whatever steps he had taken in case his skills as the marksman was needed in times of crisis.

"But of course, I still need to give a debut of what I can do shouldn't I?"
"Well.... It does sound like you're blowing hot air." Elizabeth said. Jūdan looked at Elizabeth, giving her a death glare. "Would you like me to prove myself right now?"
Elizabeth shuddered. "No, I think I prefer not getting blasted to nothing."

I wonder who Alex married to have a rather rebellious kid here. Though then again,kids can end up being rather different from their own parents.

Koutei received a message from Amadeo,the latter stating he'll be arriving tomorrow morning.

Koutei took a look at his phone, before letting the others know. "Amadeo will be here sooner than expected." He said. That news was pleasant to Jing and the others, Except for Jūdan. "What?! Why is he showing up?! Last I saw him, he picked a fight with my dad!"

“His multiple personality disorder kicked in again it would seem......I can assure you he actually holds ill intent towards your father.”

Jing spoke,attempting to convince Jūdan not to carry any resentment towards the "Allelujah/Hallelujah" of the team.

Strange though......his disorder only alters his personality during battle. Did something happen to him outside of battle that made his disorder occur when he isn't fighting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back