• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

"My name's Illya! Jing told me alot about you, and I was wanting to help my best friend out!" Illya said, being friendly. She held a hand up. "It's nice to meet you!"

At the same Airport, Fon stood at top of an escalator, watching. He was wearing a zipped up black leather jacket and sun glasses, hoping it helped conceal his identity. He stayed silent, but from what he could see, he found the person responsible for being put into prison.

'So I see you again at last. It will not end the same as last time however..... I'm not going back and getting my neck sliced open again by another inmate.' He thought, as he rubbed the black choker on his neck, where the covered up scar was. 'I will make sure you fall just like I did.'

Illya felt a hateful glare from somewhere and looked up to where Fon was, but there were alot of people there taking pictures, it was hard to tell who was glaring.

“Huang Xiao Dan,call me whatever you wish.”

Xiao spoke as she shook Illya's hand.

Well.....guess I'll just make sure I'm not rude to her,least I want Jing Lin to start scolding me mom does.

“So,where's our first stop in this tour?”

“You mentioned that you'll be studying in Bunko Fashion Graduate University. So I suppose we ought to take you a walk around the area nearby the university. That way you know if there's any nearby restaurants or convenience stores you could go to.”

“Right.”

“Also,you did book a room in a hostel somewhere around in Shinjuku didn't you?”

“Chill,cousin,I did. I'm not that dumb.”

“Not that it's stopped you from using a chair to kill a fly.”

“Like you never grinded a spider into paste using a refrigerator.”

Both of them kept taking pot-shots at each other throughout their stroll out of the airport,leaving Illya confused of whether they just don't get along well that much or if it turned out to be the complete opposite. And this was probably the first time she saw Jing not acting like some "role model big brother" for once.

Last edited:
"So I'm guessing you both have a fear of bugs?" Illya asked, hearing the mention of using furniture to kill an insect or arachnid. "That's a little overkill, if anything."

As the trio left the airport, and walked towards the Shinjuku district, Fon followed them silently. He was staying close, but making himself look like he was just another passerby.

-Iori's Models-

"Alright, It's been fixed." Felicia said, looking at the gunpla that was built. It looked like a Double Zeta Gundam, with a major overhaul on physical appearance. It's head was a V fin shaped like a crescent moon, and main torso that of a Crossbone Gundam, but gold in color. It also had two wings on the back shaped like the Schwartzritter's.

"So.... What exactly is this?" Zakuro asked. "I call it the King Crossbone Gundam." Felicia replied. "If I followed the instructions carefully, and built it to utilize the Kaiser System correctly, it should work."
"Who should be our test partners then?" Zakuro asked.

Saber would jump onto the table, before saying something. "If I can give a suggestion, Hibiki has a MS girl she wanted to test out."

Felicia looked at saber. "Really? Why?" "She figured if the White Devil took hold again, she would have a way to not turn against her friends if she utilized one. Ah, here they come now!"

Hibiki entered the store,a pink haired-Frame Arms Girl sitting in her shoulder as her eventual pilot approached Felicia and Zakuro.

“Yo.”

“A pleasure to meet both of you.”

---------------------
Shinjuku
----------------------
<“Oh for the love of- could you stop texting while you're eating? Your food's going to get cold!”>

<“Not that I mind if it's cold. Plus,admit it,you also do that too don't you?”>

<“That's only because by then it is strictly due to business!”>

Aaaaaand they're at it again. Bickering in Mandarin as they ate in a restaurant. Jing had finished his meal when Illya and Xiao haven't. They're less like cousins for some reason,and more like a pair of siblings that don't get along.

Last edited:
Felicia would look at the gunpla girl and would wave. "Nice to meet you too er......"

-Shinjuku-

"So.... Xiao, you got any hobbies?" Illya asked, trying to change the subject, thinking they were arguing over something minor.

Fon sat a distance away, eating his Yakisoba while watching. He seemed to be giving off a creepy look while doing so, not realizing it.

“Sakura.”

The Frame Arms girl spoke as she landed onto the table,bowing respectfully towards Felicia.

“The katana-s were Akatsuki's idea.”

-------------------------
Shinjuku
--------------------------
“Mostly either just looking up on clothing designs or beating up some perverts approaching me for a date.”

“You made it sound like all men deserves a bat at the face.”

“Don't worry,you get a bat at the back.”

“Not exactly how I envisioned it but thanks....”

Jing caught a glimpse of someone seemingly glaring attentively,and honestly he has no time to care about it. He has a cousin to guide around town alongside Illya.

Felicia would nod, before picking up the King Crossbone and looked at Zakuro. Zakuro would smile in happiness, first time doing so it seems, before they went to the battle room. Felicia and Zakuro on one side, as two piloting terminals appeared, one was colored blue, the other red. Felicia would be in the blue terminal, placing her hands on the controls, while Zakuro waited with arms crossed in the Red terminal.

The field generated into a forest, as the battle starts. "Felicia Edefelt," "Zakuro Edefelt," both then spoke at once. "King Crossbone Gundam, Let's go!" Their custom gunpla soon took off into the forest, before landing. It took both wings on it's back off and wielded them like swords.

-Shinjuku-

Fon quickly looked down after Jing saw him, before his own cover could be blown.

"So what if a woman asks you out? Just curious." Illya asked Xiao, quite intrigued as she drank some of her lemonade she ordered Earlier.

“Let's go,Sakura.”

“Roger.”

From the launch pad,Sakura was sent into the woods,her hand rested on one of the swords.
--------------------
Shinjuku
--------------------
“That I'd ask them if I looked like I swing both sides. And just promptly tell them I'm not interested.”

Xiao calmly explained in response as she continued eating.

It was a moment, as both stood facing each other. Neither moved for a brief while, but The King Crossbone Gundam then made the first move, combining both swords into a buster Sword as it fired lasers from it's eyes.

-Shinjuku-

"Wow. Then who do you have a crush on, if any? From the sound of it, you don't have anyone of interest."

“There.”

Sakura muttered as she unsheathed her sword and brought the flat side of the blade in front of her,shielding herself from the "heat vision" as she moved forward.

------------------
Shinjuku
------------------
“As you said,I have no one I'm interested in.”

“You pretty much scare anyone away before they could even try to talk to you.”

“Says the person who always sports a glare back then when you were still in Malaysia.”

“....That I can't argue against.”

The King Crossbone jet forward, as it brought it's sword down, blades connecting. Sparks flew about, as the King Crossbone brought a hand up and it launched forward like a rocket as it pushed Sakura back, before it pulled back into the joint. It then put the buster Sword away as Felicia looked at Zakuro. "Let's switch for now!" "Right" Zakuro then put her hands on the controls while Felicia pulled her arms away. The King Crossbone threw it's arms to the side as a beam pistol flew out into each hand, before firing both simultaneously at Sakura.

-Shinjuku-

"So you pretty much are a loner? No friends whatsoever?" Illya asked.

“Remember that video I've showed you from the Qualifiers?”

“Yes.”

Sakura sheathed her current sword,where some white Tron lines formed on it. Waiting for the bullets to come closer,Sakura closed her eyes until:

“Now..!”

Opening them,her blue eyes flashed amber as she unsheathed her katana,unleashing the same "multi-slash" that "Vergil" had done during the qualifiers. The slashes cut down the shots at once and drew closer towards the King Crossbone.

------------------
Shinjuku
------------------
“Y-yes I do...!”

Xiao responded,as if she was trying not to let slip that it was a lie.

"Zakuro!" "Right!"

The switched controllers again, the pistols returning back into the arms, as the King Crossbone Gundam drew it's Buster Sword yet again. Felicia activated an SP slot labeled 'Limit Break' and the Skull on the King Crossbone broke off, revealing a muscular chest of sorts, the back sprouting bat wings as it flew towards the slash marks head on, before it's sword generated flames which slashed into Sakura's slashes, dispersing them.

The King Crossbone then threw a rocket punch while smoke was kicked up towards where Sakura was previously.

-shinjuku-

"Oh really?" Illya leaned in. "What are their names then?"

Out of the smoke emerged Sakura,who as evaded the rocket punch as was leaving a trail of cherry blossom petals as she moved swiftly towards King Crossbone. She soon found herself clashing swords against her opponent's Gundam.

----------------
Shinjuku
----------------
"W-well,there's-"

As her mind started to make up some names,her phone rang in her pocket. Fishing her phone out,she saw who the person calling her is. Needless to say,something about her horrified look suggests that it is not gonna end well for her,something which Jing seemed to have known about as he's unusually calm about it.

<"Oh no....">

"It's your sister isn't it? Don't leave her waiting."

Shooting Jing a glare (who was unfazed by it),she begrudingly answered the video call.

<"Hello-">

<"Sis!">

Xiao's sister's excitement could be heard pretty clearly by both Illya and Jing. Perhaps what stood out most in that she's probably the pure one of the two sisters.

th

<"X-Xiao Hong....! Can you please calm down-!?">

<"How could I be calm when my sister is finally in Japan as a fashion student!? Mom and I are so proud of you~!">

Xiao Dan blushed furiously,her palm covering her face in shame as several more people turned to to look at the source of the "genki girl" tone. A brief glare from Jing was enough to make them mind their business however.

<"Jeez.....i get it! Anyway,I gotta go-.">

<"Oh oh! Mum told me to remind you to try to make friends here in your university. She and I don't want you being Miss Lonely after all!>

<"Xiao Hong!">

While she was bickering with her younger sister,Jing was translating their conversation to Illya so that she knew what was going on between the two of them.

The fist retracted before they clashed swords, The King Crossbone was evading the sword swings will ease, while returning the favor by attacking with it's own sword. Their swords kept clashing when the King Crossbone was attacking, not successful in scoring a hit.

"Take this," Zakuro yelled as the King Crossbone stepped back, spreading it's arms before both eyes glowed opposite colors, one red, one blue. "Zaryu Gyzer!" Both eyes fired a dual spiral of red and blue energy at Sakura, aiming for a hit.

-Shinjuku-

Illya had a mischievous smile as Xiao hung up. "What was that about having friends?" She asked, now catching Xiao in her lie.

"Hibiki,what ideas do you have?"

"We'll press on towards them."

"Are you sure it is wise...?"

"I know what I'm doing Sakura,please,trust me on this."

Sakura hesitantly nodded before rushing towards King Crossbone,the latter of whom was firing a massive spiral wave-motion shot at her.

"3"

15 seconds till the spiral closes the distance.

"2"

10 seconds.

"1....!"

5 seconds. As it passed as the spiral is milimeters away from hitting its target,Sakura had sidestepped at the last moment,her sword brushing by the side of the spiral as her sword is seemingly absorbing some of the massive amount of energy for her to move a lot more swifter. Eventually,as if she has warped right on top of King Crossbone,Sakura attempted to strike her opponent from above.

---------------------
Shinjuku
---------------------
"What are you-"

Just as she looked at Jing however,she had guessed immediately what it could've meant. She then muttered under her breath in mandarin at Jing.

<"....I seriously want to kill you right now.......">

Jing shrugged as if to say "It's for your own good,your sister and mother are right to want you to make friends here.

Felicia was shocked, this was not expected, but the slash came down and sliced the King Crossbone in half, ending the fight.

Zakuro was the first to say something. "That was the Shunpo technique wasn't it?"

-shinjuku-

Illya would pat Xiao on the head, before saying, "You definitely are someone I can be friends with." Before rubbing her hair.

“Yeah. It's something I've picked up from seeing what that katana guy from Team Lesser Key did during his fight against Ribbons. And since Sakura is built to utilise techniques like that,I thought I'd give it a try.”

“Honestly,if they had knew we'd have pulled this technique beforehand then the tables would've been turned on us.”

----------------------
Shinjuku
----------------------
“Please don't touch me....”

Even Illya's doing the headpat consolation now huh...? On someone's who's older than her even.

As if she had knew what Jing was thinking,Xiao shot another glare at her cousin,who was once again unfazed by the glare.

Zakuro laughed. "I don't think it would have changed regardless."
"I'm sure I could have had a counter if I used Saber." Felicia said. "I don't know master," Saber said, as she jumped onto the deactivated table. "From what I saw, we would have trouble regardless."

-Shinjuku-

Illya withdrew her hand, before looking at Xiao like she was hiding something. "What is your problem? I was just trying to be friendly!"

Xiao looked rather uncomfortable in response to what Illya had said,looking as if she really want to spit it out but just couldn't. Jing quickly stepped in.

“She didn't mean to say it to be harsh,she just doesn't like being touched in general.”

In his mind however,he telepathically spoke to Illya in case his response doesn't help.

I'll tell you the truth about her not wanting to be touched when she isn't with us. Just....don't let her know I told you about it,she'll be pissed.

"Alrighty." Illya replied, to both what he said verbally and telepathically. She then took a phone out to look at something. A banner showing Kirara, and a gunpla girl who looked like Cure Lovely from the Precure series, was on her screen promoting a All female teams plus gunpla girl event, where the prize is a free entry into the GBWT.

"You know, I got a text earlier from Ikazuchi. They wanted help with training for this event coming up. You want to text Kotori to see if she would be up to help us out?"

“You mean the all-girls-Gunpla-Battle-Constest? Well,depends on what she thinks of it.”

“You're still playing that?”

“I got back into months ago thanks to Illya,got a problem with it?”

“Not really,I'm just surprised that you still managed save up a decent amount of money to support yourself and the four kids you mentioned back then to be taking care of despite wasting money having to make repairs for a toy.”

“This,coming from the girl who used grandfather's credit card and drained it dry to the point of nearly dropping his account into the red....”

“H-hey!”

A few minutes later in Iori's Model Shop,Sakura was talking with Saber while Sei was explaining the All-Girls-Gunpla-Battle-Contest to Inazuma. The rest of the girls were discussing about the Gunplas and opponents they could expect to be fighting against.

-Iori's Models-

"They have a special rule for this tournament though. All teams need to use gunpla girls. That's the only way to enter." Sei would tell the girls. "But there are a few problems. I don't know if we'll be seeing some high ranked teams such as the team Gyanko is on, or what type of skills they'll have."

Elizabeth entered with Kotori and Kagu-Tori, but Elizabeth seemed to be blushing.

“I see....then I guess I won't back for this one!”

“Oh? What's wrong,Eliza? You're blushing like crazy there.”

Ikazuchi took note of Elizabeth's flustered look. Kotori looked at her girlfriend a little teasingly.

"W-well you see... Kotori offered me a Frame Arms Girl of my own.... B-But....."

That was when Eva-Eli hopped up into view for the others to see her.

"What is wrong with you?! Are you really not happy with being partnered with me?!" She asked Elizabeth, the later replying in a jumbled up mess, "No, that's not it! I-I just find the i-idea a l-little uncomfortable!" Eva-Eli just stomped down hard, causing Elizabeth to fall on her knees. "Get over it you big baby! At least you aren't going to go Berserk since I'm with you!" Eli said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back