• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

Rest assured,I will not let you down. Duo Maxwell!

“Ribbons,go help Kotori restrain Patrick and Graham! I'll take Zakuro on!”

“Wha- are you out of your mind!?”

“No,I am certainly still very much in my mind,thank you!”

Several red Tron lines appeared on both the Destiny's wings and the Death Strike's backpack,which had then extended towards its entire body.

"LIBRA EXCEED INITIATED,PANDORA AND ANUBIS ANALYSIS COMPLETED,READY FOR SYNCHRONISATION"

Destiny then flew towards the Neo Zeong on its own,knocking aside each funnel headed for its way as its eyes started flaring.

The Sinanju in the cockpit took two Rocket launchers out and fired them at the Destiny. Meanwhile, the funnels that remained were keeping Kagu-Tori back from attacking it's puppets, as the Astraea and Throne fought the 0 two to one, an unfair match since more funnels we're keeping Ribbons from attacking.

"Illya! There you are!" Elizabeth said, as Archer stopped in front of the Lucifer. "Felicia... She's" "I Know! I'll go help her, you go help Jing. He can't be fighting that Titan on his own." "Understood." Illya replied, but the way she said it..... "You're starting to sound like Setsuna now." Elizabeth pointed out. "I'll see you after the battle!" "Right!" I'll a responded as the two part ways.

In response to the incoming projectiles,Destiny's round shield decreased in size slightly before it threw it at them,causing an explosion whose shockwave had sent the shield back into Destiny's possession. The shield then shapeshifted into a beam saber similar to that of the Phantom Gundam's Anti-I-Field sabers as Destiny got closed,its flaming blade tearing into the Neo Zeong's armour mercilessly as it fought to reach the host.

The Nova Dragon's projected shield hit Saber at the gut,knocking the latter back as Hibiki prepared to have her Gundam toss the once-a-mace-that-is-now-a-spear at Felicia's partner,only to be stopped by the Dante Lucifer intercepting her.

“Tsch....”

“Now she's really done it this time...!”

Kotori groaned frustration as she and Ribbons couldn't find an opponent to subdue the matter's friends

Last edited:
However, it seemed like there was no end to the Funnels, even as the Destiny sliced through alot of them. It did not help that the Throne and Astraea were now flying towards it, both in trans am mode.

"Setsuna!" Ribbons yelled out towards his friend, unable to help due to the Funnel wall in front of him.

Just then, a huge beam of energy blasted through the huge mass of Funnels, that cleared a path for the Destiny as Archer got between it and the Gundams being puppeted by Zakuro. "Hey Jing, need some assistance?"

The Lucifer parried the blade, before flying up close to the Nova Dragon, wrapping it's arms around it's body, as Elizabeth contacted Felicia. "You need to destroy both our gunpla. It's the only way." "What? But you-" "It's fine. I know Jing will pull through to the end.... Just like Illya will."

Saber nodded, before the beam of light left her sword and she got close to both gunpla. "Ex-" She slashed down,"Calibur!" both gunpla being struck before exploding. Hibiki fainted as the Embody system shut off, causing Barthes to yell in frustration.

"Good luck Felicia!" Elizabeth said, as Saber took off to fight her sister.

“I was hoping for some help indeed actually.”

Just as Archer was about to confront both the Throne and Astraea however,Kagu-Tori and 0 Gundam knocked them away.

“Seeing that you two are kinda like some siblings there,do us a favour and take her down! We'll hold them off!”

Destiny turned to look at Archer, beckoning the latter to confront the Neo Zeong together as its Arondhight's beam blade started to flare.

Illya nodded, as Archer projected two Excalibur swords, that the Sword Impulse Gundam had. The Zeong fired it's beam cannon, but Archer activated the wings of Light, which formed a barrier to catch the blast, and disperse. "Trans Am Infinity!" Illya yelled as the wings activate once again, as Trans Am was now in effect, Archer's hair flying up a little from the effect as she cut through several Funnels without issue.

The 0 slashed the Throne in half, destroying it. "I'm sorry it had to be this way." Ribbons said to himself.

Destiny,armed with the flaring Arondhight and Anti-I-Field Sabers,also sliced its way pass the Fin Funnels attempting to impede it. Eventually,both Archer and Destiny were getting dangerously close towards the Neo Zeong,their swords ready to end the Titan before them once and for all.

The Sinanju ejected from the Zeong before the chest was struck, the machine exploding. "Curses!" Zakuro said in anger, before the Sinanju drew it's beam Naginata, and flew to combat the Destiny and Archer, their weapons crossed, as Archer tossed one Excalibur away, and projected a palma Fiora, before firing it at the enemy MS's Chest, now exploding from the hit.

Zakuro fell down on her butt, shocked. "Why...... Why do I always lose?!" "You don't fight for something other than power." Felicia said, as Saber reached the area. "They fought to help their friends, that is why you lost."

Zakuro looked down before laughing. "I guess I deserve it ..... I don't believe anyone is going to forgive me for this." "Not true." Maxwell said, as he was now recovered from the fight that the Death Strike was in. "You were just lost, that's all.... I'm pretty sure they forgive you too." Maxwell said as he pointed to Hibiki, who was being checked up on by Elizabeth and her sisters, including Ikazuchi.

Ribbons smiled, before looking at Setsuna, Illya, and Felicia. "We can't forget..... The fight is still on." Felicia nodded, before saber charged into the 0 Gundam, keeping it's arms down so it wouldn't be able to fight back, as they both went out of bounds.

"Looks like it's just us three." Illya said, as Archer flew back a fair distance, taking a stance while looking at the Destiny and Kagu-Tori.

"Let's give everyone a fight to remember!"

"Two actually,I think you two are the ones to take a spotlight for this after all."

"You two have fun!"

Kagu-Tori herself also flew out of bounds. This time,it was the two aces against each other. In the same environment where they've first fought. Ejecting Pandora and the Death Strike's backpack off,Destiny deactivated its "Libra Exceed" System as it decided to revert back to its normal self before the fight. Jing himself also no longer sported the purple eyes from before.

"Funny how this is the exact same position we started at. Well then,shall we begin,Illyasviel von Einzbern?"

Destiny's Arondight closed once again as always,its physical shield raised in front of the Gundam as it prepared itself for whatever Archer throws at it.

Last edited:
"Of course, Don't expect me to go easy!"

Archer projected two beam rifles and the rail guns of the Strike Freedom, before the four weapons fired a converging beam of energy at the Destiny. 'Of course, it won't be a cake walk for me either.' she spoke to Jing in her mind.

Of course the Destiny teleported the moment the beam got close, before it swung it's closed Arondeight at Archer. Archer's weapons vanished before she too teleported, appearing above the Destiny before descending, bringing down a replica of the sword saber used, but longer.

Instead of looking up or backing away,Destiny pressed on on purpose so that it won't stop midway and get hit by Archer. It raised it's left palm a Archer,firing the Palma Fiorcina in its repulsor mode. However,this was Illya Destiny and Jing were facing,and as such,Archer managing to deflect the blast was a sight to be expected. Not that it makes it any less impressive however. Immediately after firing the palm cannon,Destiny threw its shield at Archer swiftly before grabbing both Flashedges on the same hand for higher reach,swinging its blade at its opponent.

Archer threw the Sword aside, projecting flash edges of her own before using one to catch both sabers, and retaliating by throwing the second one at the Destiny. The Destiny would veer out of the way, but Illya expected that. Jing always was one to try and evade taking as much damage as possible, but in a surprising turn of events, the thrown flash edge turned into a Fang, firing at the Destiny while Archer projected a rocket launcher and fired at the Destiny.

The Fang managed to score a few hits. Though as the projectile flew closer towards the Destiny,the very first thing Destiny did was activate its Palma Fiorcina in its "burning finger" mode and then grabbed the rocket,causing an explosion which settled out to show nothing. Amidst the confusion,Jing's Gundam decloaked right in front of Archer,secretly giving both Archer and Illya a scare as Destiny very swiftly brought the now-activated-Arondhight down onto the Frame Arms Gunpla Girl. Seems the lack of constant utility of the Mirage Colloid System had meant that Jing could use it as a surprise tactic anytime he wants as long as it isn't expected.

Last edited:
Archer quickly flew back, but she still got hit due to how close the Destiny was when it attacked. With smoke rolling off the gash on her chest, that ran horizontally from right shoulder to left lower torso, Illya just had to smile. "That was almost a loss for me. Archer, you okay?" "Yeah mom, I'm fine!" Archer said as there seemed to be small silver dots running around her wound, as if they were coming out of it. "Nothing to worry about as long as that auto repair system isn't damaged." Archer said before looking towards the Destiny. "It really was close," Archer materialized the Arondheit, before gripping it with both hands. "But I'm not going down easily! I'm my mother's child after all!" She then vanished, before appearing on the side of the Destiny, bringing her Arondheit down, only to get blocked by the later's Arondheit.

Emiya watched, with his sister and her adopted sisters, cheering them both on. Elizabeth was smiling, both of them were definitely going all out. Felicia was smiling at the battle, as Zakuro was confused. "What could be more important than winning to show they're the strongest?" She asked. "To aknowledge the fact they are not just friends, but also rivals. They both have had a long journey to get here, and that journey will continue to the GBWT."

"So..... It's something I never had." Zakuro said, disappointed. "You could obtain friends though. You just need to be more friendly." Zakuro would get an easing feeling, before looking back at the battlefield. "Good luck to you, Illya!" She called out. Illya looked behind herself quickly to see Zakuro, the one person she least expected to cheer for her.... But she had a calm smile, before responding, "thank you."

The battle continued raging on as Destiny seems to have gotten a little more furious and swifter in its attacks. The remaining time left for the battle doesn't help his case either,as they now had 210 seconds left. Plus,Archer still has the upper hand due to her ability to quantise and also materialise plavsky-particle-created-weapons out of thin air,while Destiny was only simply really fast due to the upgraded thrusters and Voiture Liumere,and it has a limited arsenal.

“Destiny.....let's initiate it one more time.....she said that after all...this is a fight for the audience to remember didn't she?”

Destiny's eyes flashed briefly in agreement. Seems Jing's got the pass. Eventually he activated one of the SP Slots,"Libra Caelum". Sky blue neon line appeared on the Destiny's wings and stretched throughout its main body. Eventually,Destiny flew with its Voiture Liumere system activated,this time the wings and the afterimages were heavenly blue instead of the usual red-pink colour. The restraint of its maximum thruster and propulsion output seem to have be lowered too,as now it is wickedly fast in both movement and flight.

"Mom!" "Right! Let's match him with everything we got! Trans Am Infinity!"

Archer's GN Drives Suddenly sprouted the wings of light, but they weren't the kind the Destiny had. Instead, they resembled angel wings. Archer and the Destiny Gundam clashed against each other, Sparks flying, pieces of both combatants chipping off.

"Go Illya!" Felicia called out. "You can do it Jing!" Elizabeth cheered. "Don't let up now!" Kirito said. "You're doing great! You're almost there!" Chuya called to Jing.

"This is-"
"My"
"G
U
N
D
A
M
!
!
!
!"

Both weapons clashed, creating a great flash of light, before an explosion kicked up. After the smoke cleared, Archer hovered in space, her GN Drives burnt out, and arms and legs destroyed. The Destiny also was missing it's arms and legs.... Neither of them could move or attack anymore.... Meaning,

'Battle Ended: Draw'

No sooner than a split second after the Announcer,with a rare instance of an amazed tone,announced the result of the battle,the audience erupted in applause as the Battle System Deactivated,letting both Jing and Illya retrieve their partners-in-battle.

“Will she be alright?”

Jing asked Illya,visibly concerned of Archer's well-being as he knew the Frame Arms Gundam Girl could probably feel the amount of pain she had to go through.

"Archer, you okay?" Illya asked. "Aside from losing my limbs and that I can't regenerate them.... I'm not dead." Archer said, managing a smile. "That definitely was a close call though..... But at least we both can get to the GBWT," Illya looked towards Jing, Elizabeth and Kotori behind him. "Together."

"Of course we'll need a month of preparation before the tournament Actually starts. And if I remember correctly, they'll have a second tournament happening in each Country during that time, to double the tournament participants. I recall that the first round his year is a battle Royale too." Felicia would say, walking up to Illya. Zakuro would hide behind her, still upset about what she did.

Ribbons and his team would approach Jing. "Looks like you got to advance. If I can ask.... May I join you guys as the fourth team member?" He asked.

“Of course.”

Jing held his hand out to Ribbons for a handshake of agreement. It has been a while since they've fought alongside each other,plus,him joining means that Jing would no longer feel awkward about being the male in Kotori's team.

“Welcome to the Cosmic Blazers,Robbins Almark.

"It's pleasure to fight alongside you again, Setsuna F Seiei." Ribbons aknowledged, shaking his friends hand.

Illya would look at Felicia. "Wanna join Tekkadan?" "You know..... It wouldn't be an issue...... But I have one problem." She looked towards Zakuro. "I like fighting along with my sister too..... Today was the only issue I didn't enjoy it."

Illya looked down, disappointed. "There could be a way for you two to fight together." Noza said, walking up to the group. "I'm guessing you made it to qualifying for the GBWT." He said to Illya. "Kirito certainly did a good thing there. If we knights manage to reach the GBWT, I expect an intense fight." "You mentioned something about Zakuro and Felicia fighting together, what do you mean by that?" Elizabeth asked.

"You ever heard of the Kaiser system?" Noza asked. "I actually don't." Elizabeth replied. "I Know what that is." Emiya interjected. "Supposedly, it's a type of combat ability a gunpla can possess if used by two pilots. They take turns, fighting with that single unit using their combat abilities that they are most comfortable with. If I remember, there were two brothers who piloted a custom Crossbone Gundam that they called SKL Kaiser. That's where that system name comes from actually."

Noza nodded. "Zakuro seems to enjoy ranged combat, Felicia Close Quarters. If you two use that, you should be able to manage entering without problems. I'm going now. I have a meeting to attend."

After he left, Felicia looked at her sister. "You want to try it?" "If it doesn't work..... You'll be fine with it..... Right?" Zakuro asked, hugging herself. "I just don't want to hold you back." "Zakuro...." She put a fist gently to her sister on the forehead, before ruffling her hair up. "You aren't going to be left out. I'll make sure of it!"

-an hour later, Iori's Models-

Team Cosmic Blazer, Tekkedan, Patrick, Graham, Celestial Sphere, Haruka, and Maxwell were in the building, celebrating. Chuya and Feng came as well, chatting with team Resolute Breakers.

"Perhaps we could join you guys for the next Qualifiers? We want a second chance to fight and show what we can do!"

“Sure! Sounds good to me!”

“I really hope i won't be late this time around for the battle....”

Feng spoke,still feeling guilty about leaving her friend to fend off an entire team on her own.

While talking,Jing dug into his pocket for his phone. However,his fingers touched something he had completely forgotten about.

“Right....I haven't returned this yet...”

He took out the "Pandora",the weapon was currently still in its briefcase form

"What is that?" Illya asked Jing.

Zakuro and Felicia sat across from each other, working on a gunpla build. Archer stood next to them while watching, her arms and legs repaired. Saber had her arms crossed in disappointment. "I'm sorry I can't be of help." Saber said. "Maybe you still can be." Felicia said. "If I understand, someone will be needing a replacement gunpla for the meantime." She looked towards Hibiki, who stood in a corner, away from the conversations taking place.

“A pretty strange creation I was given before my battle against Kirito.”

Jing responded,handing Illya the "Pandora" for her to take a closer look.

“For some reason it has the ability to shapeshift,and even merge itself into Gunplas in a nanotech fashion. I couldn't quite figure out how it could be done.”

Illya took a close look, before her eyes changed to an Amber color. "Looks like a version of the ELS that Archer has." "ELS?" Elizabeth asked. "Electronic Living metal System. It's a Gunpla version of the Extraterrestrial Living metal Species seen in Gundam 00: Awakening of the Trailblazer. These seem to be modified to do more than just normal repair and reinforcement however."

She handed the case back to Jing. "You should hold onto it. It might help us out in the future." She then thought, 'To think that the ELS could be used in this manner though.... It's amazing.'

-Maximum Security Prison for Psychotic Gunpla Battlers, Russia-

A guard reached the door, the light over it was red, before it changed to green. He entered, before seeing a person on the ground, around the same age as Setsuna, arms behind his back due to them being in cuffs. "Get up, 'Fon Spaak'! You have someone who bailed you!" The guard said as he picked the male up by his shirt collar, and dragged him with him to the prison enterance.

On the outside, a blizzard blew through the area. It was night, as 'Fon Spaak' would be brought out, looking at the person who released him. Shindou Ikari looked at the spiky blonde male, through his glasses, one eye being visible. "You are the best at what you do correct?" He asked. Fon would reply, somewhat unamused by the person in front of him. "Alright, this is just one of those pranks you guys usually pull on me isn't it? You say I'm free to go, but then you shoot me with a tazer afterwards!" "This is no joke. I assure you that this is your day that you get to leave this place and get revenge on the person who put you here in the first place." Fon was still for a few moments, but he was uncuffed as his hands were down on his sides, clenched and shaking. "You know this guy?" Fon asked. "This guy is a mosquito that never leaves. I need it swatted out of my hair forever. We both share a common enemy in Setsuna F Seiei."

A wicked grin spread across Fon's lips, before he looked directly into Shindou's eyes. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to destroy the person who beat me that day! I will be sure to destroy Setsuna's Gundam to the point he won't fight ever again! I will destroy his very spirit!"

Shindou cracked a slight smile. "Then you will need your machine, won't you?" He snapped his fingers as Barthes showed up with a brief case. He gave it to Fon, who opened it to find his go to machine..... "It's been a while, Astraea!" The machine looked like it's eyes flashed on from being held by it's true owner again.

----------
(The Next Day)

It was the Early Morning, Illya stood with Jing at the airport. The look as if Jing was a father who had his daughter tagging along with him, which some people found pleasing to see.

"So your cousin will be here any minute?" She asked.

“Indeed.”

Jing simply replied,as he looked around for his cousin. A black haired girl with gold-coloured eyes caught his attention,prompting Jing to call for her (in mandarin).

<“Xiao Dan! I'm over here!”>

The young woman then approached her cousin upon hearing his call. From what Illya had seen,Xiao wasn't quite as tall as she had thought (as tall as around 156cm or so),quite a contrast to Jing's height to be honest.

<“Guess I'm stuck with you for this trip huh?”>

Xiao then took noticed if Illya herself,before looking back at her cousin.

<“Who's this brat beside you?”>

Illya didn't understand what she had said,but judging by the offended look on Jing's face,he's probably pissed about what Xiao had said about her.

<“Mind your tongue,she's a good friend of mine. And you know how much I hate it when anyone insults those I care for.”>

Shrugging in acknowledgement,Xiao looked at Illya,this time no longer speaking in mandarin.

“So,who are you?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back