• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

3 hours later...

In Yodobashi Camera,the girls were looking at several of the Gunplas on sale (quite cheap too,if Jing says so himself,even more so if there's some promotion going on,where even a MG Nu Very KA can cost only 5500+ Yen.). Receiving a call in the middle of texting,Jing quickly answered it,knowing full well who it is by the name that popped up.

“Yes,Mrs Lunaris?.....I see,at the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line already?....Indeed,they're with me now....Got it,you and Mr Alyut,please be safe during the trip back home.”

With a "See you two later",Jing ended the call,where Ikazuchi took notice and came towards him.

“Who called?”

“You mother did,she and Mr Alyut's left the Airport now.”

“Uuuoh! Can't wait to see them! XD”

Yeah,I bet your parents are also getting homesick after goodness knows how long they've been staying overseas for their jobs.

He looked back at his phone and finished texting his message to the person he's often talked to behind the phone,where he pocketed it and then paid for the products the 4 sisters picked.

Time seemed to have flew as he and the sisters prepared a " Welcome Back" party for the girls' parents,yet it felt like a thousand years for them as they finished the last preparations.

“Sure is taking mom and dad a while to come.”

“Maybe they're on a date before they come back?”

“Seems likely.”

“Huh.....? How long do we have to wait!?”

While the 4 of them talked amongst themselves,Jing picked up his phone and dialed for their number,clearly also worried about their well-being. At the same time,he also turned on the television to see the news broadcast. However,what he saw was more than enough to fill him in. Perhaps....far more than enough.

A train was forcibly derailed due to an outside interference. 100 injured. 10 dead. The railway the train in question belongs to? Tokyo Metro Ginza Line.

Immediately dashing out while telling the rest of the girls to stay home,he frantically ran as fast as he could,all they while praying that they have received his call and that they turned out to be okay. The person that answered wasn't who he expected it to be,only heightening his fears more than ever.

“Hello? Who is this?”

“I should be the one asking you that! Where's Mr Alyut and Mrs Lunaris!? That's the husband's number you're using!”

All the stoicism that housed within Jing were kicked out in an instance,he was now no different than an incredibly worried family member. He heard a familiar voice told the speaker from the other side of the line to set the call on speaker mode. There,he could hear the aforementioned husband's voice wearily,but clearly.

“Mr Alyut! Mrs Lunaris! Are you two-”

“Jing.....I don't think we'll make it..... ”

This was the one thing which eventually confirms to King's fears that yes....they are. Alyut and Lunar is were both being pinned down by the very train they were sitting in,debris caused by the derailment of the train are slowly suffocating them to death.

“Are the girls....with you...?”

Lunaris struggled to speak. Knowing their intention,he quickly ran back towards their apartment.

“No,they're back home,but I'm not too far,so I can get back in time so that you two could talk to them.”

“Thank you....We're sorry....Jing.”

Not noticing the tears streaming down his eyes,Jing yelled back in frustration,causing some people in the vicinity to look at him.

“The hell are you saying!? You two didn't do anything wrong!”

“No....we did,we pushed the responsibility of taking care of the children onto you when you weren't prepared for it entirely.”

Jing fell silent as Alyut told him the one thing he had least expected. If this was what Alyut and Lunaris felt throughout the times they had asked him to look after their children,how long have they been feeling extremely bad for having an immigrant from Malaysia be given a 3 year-ling task of taking care of their children,only for it to be worse when they have to force themselves to ask him to look after them for a lifetime?

Jing looked down,not knowing what he was supposed to say in response.

“Jing...we're sorry we had to-”

“No.” Jing spoke,looking up as he quickly ran back. They trusted him with their children,and perhaps this time he has to ensure they could leave the world,reassured of their children's safety.

“Its alright....I assure you two they'll be in good care. I won't make promises,because I'll make sure it is done...!”

Getting back to their apartment room,he noticed that something was wrong.

WHERE'S IKAZUCHI!?

As if she knew what he was thinking,Akatasuki quickly went towards him and whispered to his ear,causing Jing to grit his teeth and run out of the room in search for the energetic one while leaving his phone in the house so that Alyut and Lunaris could have their last words for their daughters.

Damn it Ikazuchi! I told you and your sisters to stay home! Not follow me!

“Akatsuki...Ikazuchi...Hibiki...Inazuma...if you're hearing this...then I'm afraid your mother and I won't be able to make it back home to see the four of you.”

“Our dear daughters....we're sorry we have to leave you all too soon. Your father and I are just as saddened to be separated from the four of you. However,no matter what,I want my beloved daughters to be able to live through life,strong as ever,without any obstacles impeding your paths forever.”

“Starting today,Jing will be the one looking after the 4 of your for the rest of your lives. Even though he's the older brother in your family,he may not always be able to hold the weight of his responsibility on his own. Please...Akatsuki,Ikazuchi,Hibiki,Inazuma...promise us you'll live strong no matter what,and lessen the burden Yao Jing Lin has to shoulder,not just for our sake and his,but also yours..”

Their time were running short. Far too short. However,fortunately for them,they will eventually pass away,reassured that their daughters will live strong as they heard Akatsuki spoke.

“Yes...*sobs*..we will..*sobs* don't worry..mama...papa...!”

-------------------------------------------------
“IKAZUCHI!!!!”

Jing was walking around in the deserted part of the outskirts of town,desperately calling out for the list sister. One of the townsfolk had told him that they saw her gettting dragged away by some delinquents.

They lay a finger on her,they'll wish they're dead...!”

-------------------------------
It was now the day after the fateful events involving the derailed train. Hibiki was in the Gunpla Battle room with Illya,quitely looking at Novus in silence. However,any observant person could tell it wasn't the usual silence she always displays. In fact,the silence she's displaying seems to be that of a melancholic one.

Last edited:
~The Next Day~
Time until deadline - 7 days.

Hiro stood outside the school gates, his single strap backpack over his right shoulder, as he took a breath. 'I'm back.' He thought. He walked into the yard, and he heard some whispers.

"I don't think anyone could even defeat her. Her Ex S Gundam is too strong." Hiro smiled, knowing exactly who used that gunpla. He then proceeded to the arena to meet his friend.

Illya looked at her partner, who hasn't spoken since she got here. Illya needed to ask. "Hibiki, is there something wrong?"

Looking at Illya,Hibiki sighed.

“My parents died in an accident yesterday. Its unexpected,really. But I guess I'll be alright after some time. I'm not sure about my sisters though... ”

She looked down,closing her eyes.

“Especially Inazuma....”

Somewhere in Akihabara's apartments,Jing was seen with a bandage on his right arm,along with several more around his body being patched up by The Crimsom Meteor,or likewise known as the "Ifrit", Kotori.

“What were you thinking,really? Dashing straight into a delinquent's territory to get Ikazuchi rather than call the police....you're lucky you always had a camera to record the events so that the police could arrest them without arresting YOU.”

“Sorry,I overreacted when I saw them nearly making a move on her. That said,I'm not sure if she'll recover from the both her parents' deaths and that incident quickly... ”

Sighing,Kotori looked at Jing as she finishes the last touches on the bandages.

“Well? I guess you're also here to let me know you'll be joining the team?”

“......Probably the contrary,actually. I think I may have to withdraw from the tournament entirely.”

It was a response she did not expect. Much less from the stubborn Destiny user who's always trying whatever he can to show the Gundam he's piloting isn't some rubbish tier Mobile Suit.

“Wha- Why!?”

“.....I may not be able to make sure I could keep repairing Destiny throughout the tournaments,especially when I'm having a issues with my budget now.”

“But you work in a-”

“I'm fired.”

Those two words silenced Kotori utterly. She hesitated to ask if it was because of him provoking a group of delinquents and getting them arrested. Fortunately,her dueling partner explained it himself.

“Ever since that time,the administration of the hotel I'm working in are worried that several gangsters will come marching into the facility and wreck havoc just to pick a fight with me. Thus they had to dismiss me from my work entirely. Turns out being a possible target of several delinquents made finding new job far more harder than I imagined....”

Jing stood up,not facing Itsuka and looking down.

“....You're gonna have to find someone else as your third member. I won't be able to participate if I still can't find a job. Even if I do,I don't think the upgrades on Destiny will be on par with that of your newly built Wing Zero Ifrit and whatever your other teammate has to pilot. I'm sorry.”

A few seconds later,Jing has left the scene,leaving Kotori sighing and facepalming

“That idiot of an "Innovator"....I swear....” Lowering her palm,she spoke as if someone else other than her "brother" was present somewhere. “Well,I guess its a "no" from him. Sorry about that,Elizabeth.”

Last edited:
Elizabeth was looking outside a window, and wasn't surprised by the response. "It would be natural. I understand what he is going through. Having to look after 4 girls as well as himself, it can be overwhelming on a person's heart." Elizabeth then closed her eyes. "However, I believe through the right actions, he will be joining us soon. We just need to find somewhere that is hiring." Elizabeth then opened her eyes, as she realized she knew a place that was. She looked at Itsuka and said, "Iori Models. That's where he can apply."

Illya looked down to the ground, her eyes covered by her hair. "Hibiki, I am sorry."

“That'll work,if there are ever customers going there that is.”

Hibiki shook her head in response.

“No,its okay,me and my sisters will have to get over it eventually. That aside,who do you think could be the third member we're looking for?”

Elizabeth smiled. "It's a good business. The owner was Runner up in a GBWT after all, and his son was the champion in another. I'm sure they can help. Of course, I'm not sure if Jing would be interested."

~At the School ~

Illya put a hand under her head in thought. "That is a good question. The only person I could think of isn't here anymore. He was such an amazing Fighter when I first began Gunpla Battle, and between me and him, he was undefeated. But there was some problems here which in the end got him expelled."
"Those problems were long since resolved."

Illya jumped hearing the voice. A voice she hasn't heard since that day. Illya turned around and saw Hiro. Hiro waved his right hand, and said, "How's my favorite "Berserker" doing?"

“"Favourite Berserker"?”

A question mark appeared above Hibiki,who has the classical "Kuudere-deadpan-stare" expression plastered all over her face.

Meanwhile,outside of town,Jing was in front of the doors to a shop,where he looked down at his phone,which had the address to Iori Models.

“Here I am it seems.....the moment of truth it is.”

He stepped in just as the automated door announced his presence in the Plastic Model kits and tools shop.

Hiro looked at Hibiki and said, "I call her that because out of all gunpla batttles I've had where several people went Berserk in response to my attacks, Illya was the only one to actually nearly defeat me." Hiro looked at Illya. "And if I remember, watching you fight two years ago at the GBWT, you used "Berserker" as your title."

Illya's eyes moved to the left, smiling, which was giving off the classic "you don't say" look. "But it looks like you are preparing for the team tournament this year if I'm not mistaken." Hiro said. Illya smiled saying, "Yes, we are. I'm taking you would be interested?"
Hiro smiled, as he opened his bag to pull out his gunpla.

Illya's eyes widened at what her opponent was using.
d12704fae3346de3db862bb07520c4ce.jpg
(Borrowed image)

"Look familiar?" Hiro asked.
"You modified your Barbatos and customized it to resemble Omegamon from digimon? That's amazing!" Illya said, eyes now sparkling.

Hiro asked the question that Illya hoped he wouldn't ask."So do I have to defeat you to join?" Illya looked down and it seemed as if she was flustered. "Um...... I can't fight you.... I just don't want your gunpla to get hurt....."

Hiro chuckled. "Then if not you, may I fight your friend?" He asked, looking at Hibiki.

~~~~~~~~
(Iori's Models)

An all too familiar teen with blue hair was shelving up some gunpla kits when Jing walked in.

"Hello? My name is Jing Lin, here for the job?"

Sei Iori had hastily put the rest of the kits up before walking to the front entrance to see the newcomer. "Welcome. You wanted to apply for being a cashier correct?"

The question mark above Hibiki disappeared as she heard Hiro subtly challenge her.

“Sure. I need something to snap me further out of what happened yesterday anyway.”

Iori's Models
-------------------

“Yes,that would be the case-”

Noticing one of the kits nearly falling down onto Sei's head,Jing's right hand quickly grabbed it before it could hit his employer. Carefully putting it back up at where it was supposed to be (considering his height),he turned back to look at Sei.

“As I was saying:Yes,I am in fact.”

Sei smiled closing his eyes. "Then welcome. I hope you do good here." Iori opened his eyes and then looked at Jing, analyzing him as if he was a gunpla. "You look familiar somehow."

(School)

Hiro looked at Illya. "I'm sure you won't mind if I fight her, right?"
Illya just stayed silent. "I guess that is a yes." He went over to the battle table and put his GP Base and his gunpla down , his opponent doing the same, as the AR field created was a large desert. "Hiro Mitsusada, Altron Barbatos Omega, Launch!" The Digimon inspired Gundam flew out and landed on the desert sand. It looked towards the far end where the Novus Gundam' was.

“Please tell me its not about the fact that I look like Ignis Scientia or sound like Miyano Mamoru or both....”

School
-----------
A digimon inspired Gundam huh....? That of Omegamon too.....I'm going to he in for it if I don't fight seriously.

Novus held its sword defensively in case as it looked at Altron Barbatos Omega’s armaments.

Iori laughed. "No. You look nothing like that dagger wielding maniac. But you remind me of someone I saw Tetsuya fight before. If I think about it, he named himself after a Gundam pilot from the 00 series. I forget who's name he took however. But he did use a 00 Quan[T]."

-----------------

Hiro looked at the Novus with interest. "Your gunpla looks like an IBO unit, but I can see it also has inspiration from 00 too." His Omega raised its Garuru Cannon arm and aimed it at the Novus Gundam. "Then if that's the case, is it possibly able to take a energy beam?"

The Omega fired a large beam of purple energy at the Novus which redirected to the area behind it. "It definitely can. In that case....." The Barbatos Omega jetted towards the Novus Gundam, its Greysword in front ready to slash.

"Maniac" huh...? I actually respect Ignis....even if I am really fed up with people calling me him...

“The 00 QAN[T] user who wore a blue Celestial Beings pilot suit when in every Gunpla Battle he is in you mean? Yeah,I know about him,he hasn't really appeared as often now however.”

Mostly because my abilities as an Innovator became far more apparent as I used 00 QAN[T],making battles easier and easier by each match. It's a wonder how I finally lost for real,but I'm definitely more than happy to quickly change to another non-GN Drive Mobile Suit,which would evenually be Destiny.......come to think of it,is it just me? Or is using Destiny and fighting other players as him also getting a little more easier than I thought? .....Couldn't be,I'm sure it's just me getting more used to piloting a different Gundam.

“I suppose my days as the cashier starts today then?”

Tokyo Local School
-----------------------------

“A melee match it is then...”

Novus also flew towards its opponent,their swords eventually clashing onto each other,starting their battle off with a clang. (Bad attempt,I know)

Last edited:
Sei smiled. "Of course. Just head to the register and help out whoever comes in. I'll be shelving up mor kits while you do so." Sei then went to the back with held storage, but as he turned the corner, Jing could see a gunpla that was fully built and was on a desk that looked as if it was looking at him. It was not a normal build either, but rather a custom build resembling the AGE Gundam, but silver and equipped with four Sword Bits and what appears to be two GN drives on its back.

------------

The Barbatos Omega lept back and dashed left before getting in close and thrusting its sword at the Novus's head.

Time seemingly stopping as he took notice and stared into the Gunpla's eyes,Jing quickly closed his own eyes and shook his head.

What am I doing? I need to get ready as the cashier.

----------
Holding its sword two handedly,Novus raised the blade upwards towards the right,blocking and also pushing the Greysword aaway as it attempts to leave a cut on the Altron Barbatos Omega. Hibiki's opponent seemed to have noticed it however,as Novus' enemy swiftly dodged the strike.

“He's good....way too good.”

(For the model shop events, I'm going to not reply until later if that's okay.)

~School~

The Barbatos Omega jetted upwards before bringing both its sword and cannon up. The cannon split and pulled back before reforming over the Sword. "There's a reason why I'm considered Illya's strongest rival. This is the reason!"

The Barbatos Omega began glowing as its armor turned completely white, and its cape split and became white wings. A large blue energy beam shot out of the Sword fused cannon, continuously before changing shape into a sword that was a fourth of the length of the entire field.

"Take this, Barbatos Omega's All Delete!"

The Sword was brought down, as fast as the fastest Gundam with Trans Am was towards the Novus Gundam.

Illya's eyes widened in amazement. "It's beautiful!" She said.

(Eh,sure)

Before she herself knew it,Novus' eyes flared magenta and,in the process of losing its left arm,managed to dodge All Delete. Just as the attack cleared,Hibiki and Novus took a quick look at the damage caused,and in all honesty,it was not pretty at all.....

How did i even get out of that mostly unscathed...? I don't think the "looped off arm" trick with even work in something like this either....

The Barbatos Omega landed and reverted back to its normal state. "You manage to evade most of the attack. That's impressive, considering Illya herself wasn't able to evade it. But then again, that was two years ago, which means she would have had something for that." Hiro stated. Illya laughed. "That isn't true at all. I would have most likely be distracted by your gunpla's appearance when it transformed." "But still, evading that was definitely something." Hiro said as he ran his right hand through his own hair, spiking it up before putting the hand back. "So I guess it's time to use my Gunpla's Alaya-Vijnana System isn't it?" Illya suddenly had a shocked expression on her face, like something was wrong that she forgot.

"I suppose that's really the case....."

Hibiki's expression darkened,not as bad as yesterday when Zakuro intruded,but still in a manner that shows she's getting much serious.

"I'm not holding back either then."

But really.....I should make sure what nearly happened yesterday doesn't happen again today....

Novus' eyes flared green as it held its sword in a backwards handling style,raising up in front of it in a defensive stance.

"Let's end this...!"

"Let's do this, Barbatos!" Hiro shouts as the eyes of his Gundam flared up and changed color from blue to red. The Barbatos Omega then jetted forwards, swinging its sword, but jetted to the side and around to behind the Novus as it finished, the blade most likely hitting the backside of Hibiki's gunpla.

Illya was worried. 'Hiro still uses that prosthetic.... Which means he is no longer present until the fight is done....... But if his gunpla is completely destroyed.... He might...."

If it weren't for the Sword Bits hanging around the shoulder,the damage would've been much severe than Hibiki thought. However,just when it seemed like she was going to counterattack,she noticed Illya's worried expression and stopped.

Why is Illya....?

Barely noticing her opponent swiftly attacking Novus,she managed to have her Gundam sidestep just in time before it could deal a devastating blow.

Last edited:
With the Novus Gundam sidestepping the attack, the Barbatos Omega swiftly brought its Garuru Cannon arm up and trusted it at the Novus Gundam's chest, the cannon retracting as the wolf head was opening wide, aiming to crush the gunpla at its torso. Illya had to cover her eyes, fearing the outcome. The last time Hiro used the Alaya-Vijnana System, it caused him to go into a coma, unkowing when he would regain conscious.

This time however,before Hibiki could react,Novus soon found itself to be in a state of defeat.

The Garuru Cannon had went off,doing its job of annihilating the torso of the Novus terrifyingly well. What was left of Hibiki's Gundam was now just the lower body and half of the upper body as the battle announces the winner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back