• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

Its sword on hand,Novus swung it down into the beam shot,effectively destroying it. In response to the Flashedge Beam Boomerang coming at it,Novus' free arm had its arm-gun fire a round at it,slowing down the Beam Boomerang enough for Hibiki to hit it aside using Novus' sword.

In retaliation,Novus' free hand reached for one of the Sword Bits hanging on its shoulders before charging towards Ex S.

The Ex S Gundam's GN Sword switched to blade form, as it Jetted towards the Novus Gundam. The Ex S Gundam fired its chest vulcans at the Novus Gundam before swinging its GN Sword at the Novus Gundam's chest in a diagonal direction.

Blocking the chest Vulcan rounds using its GN Sword Bit,Novus soon found itself engaging a sword fight against Ex S,keeping up with the latter's speed.

Jing wasn't kidding when he said he doubt his own skills really made him won....she's fast...!

The Ex S jetted back and circled around towards the Novus Gundam. The rail guns on the sides unfolded which then fired one shot from each towards the Novus.

The remaining 3 Sword Bits detached itself and,along with the Sword Bit on hand previously,hovered in front of Novus,blocking the railgun shot while Hibiki's Gundam fired several rounds at Ex S,approaching its opponent again.

The Ex S brought its shield up to take the hits from the Beam weapon. The shield then shattered, as the Ex S Gundam Jetted towards the right and reclaimed its Flash Edge, before putting it back onto the Sword pack. The Ex S Gundam then switched its GN sword to Gun mode, before firing.

Like a helicopter fan getting forcibly detached and sent flying in a direction,the sword bits flew towards Ex S like a cutting disk.

Novus,with its blade ready,followed behind the spinning sword bits as it prepares to strike Ex S the moment it sidesteps,ascends or descent to dodge the attack.

Illya clenched her teeth. The blades were flying fast at her Gundam. The Ex S Gundam detached its GN Sword and like a boomerang, it threw the GN Sword to knock the Sword bits back. The GN Sword succeeded, but was sliced up to the point of exploding as a result. The Ex S Gundam then drew both its Anti-Ship swords which flashed to life, as the Ex S jetted towards the Novus Gundam, using its blades to block the Novus's sword.

Duel Wielding isn't she...? This will be bad if I continue using only one sword....!

One of the Sword Bits managed to fly back onto the left hand of the Novus. Thus,Hibiki was able to parry several of Illya's attacks,if not all of the strikes,as Novus was now receiving several slash damages on the surfaces as Hibiki tries to find a way to counterattack.

Last edited:
The Ex S Gundam would not let up on its assault, but this time, it would jet back quickly, which may be a surprise for Hibiki. Illya would then activate the SP Slot, which had two SP techniques now. One was the V-Mode used against Tamotsu and Zakuro. The other was an image of a large sword like weapon. Illya quickly selected the weapon special, as the Ex S Gundam then drew its flash edges with the hands still holding onto the Anti-Ship swords, the flash edges flashing to life. The Ex S Gundam then combined the two swords together, backs to each other creating a double edge sword, with the main hilt made up of the Flash Edges. The beams from the four weapons then intensified and enveloped the entire blade, now growing to twice the original length. "You better have something for this." Illya said. The Ex S Gundam jetted at the Novus Gundam, as it raised its sword. "Ex~~~~~" The giant beam sword was swung Diagonally at the Novus Gundam, Illya shouting. "Caliber~~~~~~~~~~~"

Not good...!

The massive beam sword getting closer towards Novus,Hibiki didn't have anything other than her sword bits to ttry to shield the attack. Even then,what Illya has to show likely is an ability that will take several layers of shields to be able to defend.

The light dimmed as the Excalibur slashed past the area,where Novus once stood. Its severed leg and arm could be found on the ground. However,something was wrong,the match wasn't ended with the winner annnounced like usual,which would mean that Novus was not completely destroyed yet.

Last edited:
The large beam dispersed, as the Anti-Ship swords and the flash edges beams vanished. 'Damn. I used up all the power cells for these.' Illya thought as the Ex S Gundam threw its depowered weapons away. It then flew at a slow pace, searching for the Novus Gundam.

Half of the area was decimated by the Excalibur,numerous trees burning as smoke rises up sky high. There was nothing around for Novus to use to hide,especially so when Hibiki's Gundam is mostly white,which would've made it visible enough to be located.

However,out of the the thick smoke emerged Novus,now armless,legless and half damaged by the attack. Novus dash right towards Ex S with its default sword on hand,trying to slice its opponen down in a go. Unfortunately,all it managed cut was an arm.

Novus won't last any longer if this keeps up,i have to-

The school bell rang,getting Hibiki's attention.

“It's over already? Oh well.....”

Without a moment of hesitation,Novus' owner admitted defeat and took her gunpla.

“I guess we'll meet again later.”

Hibiki then left the room for her class quickly before she gets some scolding from the teacher in charge of the next lesson

Last edited:
Illya would sigh, the arm of Ex S fell to the ground as the battle ended. "I was hoping you would show promise. This fight was not the kind I was hoping for." Illya said as Hibiki left. There was a disappointed tone to what she said, as if Illya could see something Hibiki has that the Novus's owner herself didn't. "If you wish to fight me again, I will be waiting here tomorrow."

“Why did you switch Gunplas?”

“What do you mean?”

Jing was standing at side of the railway,waiting for the subway to arrive. He had just finished work and was going to the elementary school as it was nearly 3:00pm. There Kotori had confronted him about something he hasn't really remembered much of.

“You know exactly what I mean,Destiny wasn't your main back then,and you were pretty much undefeatable before you switched. So why did you think changing your Gundam was a good idea?”

Silence met the two of them as Jing closed his and sighed,then looked at Kotori.

“I have my reasons for that. One of them being that I believe I've been limiting the way I've fought as it.”

The subway's arrived,its doors slid opened for Jing and other pedestrians to enter. His back turned towards Kotori,he had one last thing to say before he stepped in.

“Also,"undefeatable"? Don't make me laugh....I've still technically lost many times,and I'm sure you knew of the outcome of my battle against Meijin Kawaguchi back then.”

The doors closed as Jing entered. Kotori sighed as she watches the subway slowly speed away from the station.

“I really hope you still do use your previous Gundam that got you pretty well known in the first place....or rather,got your other identity-in-Gunpla-Battle well known....."Setsuna F Seiei".”

Jing was now waiting beside the entrance of the school,where he was writing down notes of the sort of upgrades he wants to implement into Destiny.

Last edited:
The Bell rang as many students exited the building. Amongst them, several of the students were speaking about how the berserker was way too tough for them to even be capable of joining the team.

Illya would step out not long after, and see Tamotsu at the gates. She would close her eyes and smile. 'Its been a few days since we last met hasn't it?' Illya spoke to Tamotsu, through the Telepathy ability Newtypes have.

“!?”

Alarmed by the familiar voice,he looked around for the source of the voice,where he saw the Berserker herself. No longer feeling suspicious,Jing retained his stoicism as he spoke.

“IIlyasviel von Einzbern. I admit I didn't expect us to meet here.”

“I am in fact. 4 sister of varying personalities.”

Just as he said that,2 of the aforementioned sisters showed up,one of them being Hibiki.

“Hmm? Where's Ikazuchi and Akatsuki?”

“Um....they're being called out by the teaching for fighting.”

“Again? Those 2....”

As Jing pinched the bridge of his nose in exasperation,Hibiki turned to look at Illya.

“Is the team member scouting still going on tomorrow? If so I'll give it another shot.”

“"Member scouting"? What do you mean,Hibiki?”

“I'm thinking of joining the school's GBWT Team,and those who wanted to be to be in the team has to fight Illya. Mine got interrupted by the school bell,but I don't think I would've won for that round.”

“Fight the Berserker herself.....that explains the kids complaining about how impossible it is to get in some team. Though it is for the best,since most participants in the GBWT are infuriatingly hard to fight against. Even if your opponent is Patrick Colasour”

Last edited:
“He isn't. He's the pilot of a Union Flag or GN-X or something. Still,how did your battle go,since both of you fought each other?”

Last edited:
Illya sighed. "She wasn't worth fighting against. Her gunpla was being held back by the pilot's fears. Kind of like how you had the same problem as me." Illya said, being strait to the point.

“I see.....”

“Illyasviel,do you mind if she has a rematch against you now so that you could decide whether she'll be in your team?”

Hibiki looked at him,subtly confused at Jing's sudden proposal.

“And before you ask,yes,I do have the spare parts for Novus in case it had been wrecked. Hibiki can repair her Gunpla in time for the rematch.”

"Sure, but this will be her last chance to impress me. If she loses this fight without showing me her gunpla's full potential, then this will just be a waste of time." Illya said. She turned towards the arena. "I'll give you ten minutes to get ready. I will be waiting." Illya then walked to the arena, until she went through the doors and closed behind her.

However, there was another person at the school entrance who was watching this with interest, unnoticed by the others. Elizabeth, who was silent and had her arms crossed as she listened.

'This Hibiki person won't win with just skill. If I could help her out somehow, I would.' Elizabeth thought. Her eyes closed as she envisioned the previous fight she herself had with Illya. Her Gundam Dantalion was on the ground, shattered by the Ex S Gundam's ruthless attacks. 'Hibiki is just lucky her gunpla lost an arm and two legs.'

Nodding,Jing looked at Hibiki and handed her several spare parts.

“Do whatever you can. I'll be waiting for the match to finish.”

Quiet for a brief moment,she nodded and went to fix Novus. 5 minutes later,she went back to the Gunpla Battle room,where IIllya could see Novus now patched up completely from before.

“I'm ready,let's start,Illya.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back