• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

At the same time,Jing has just received a phone call from Kotori,the latter of whom was about to reveal the identity of Akatsuki and Ikazuchi's killer until the former had mentioned he was aware of the identity of the killer.

“You did? Who told you?”

“Well....you're not going to believe his,but...”

-With Mikoto-

Mikoto was exiting the hospital doors, before pulling her hood up. A look of disappointment upon her face, she put her hands in her pockets, before going to the Lab.

I can't turn back now..... I can't face them again.....

"I found you!"
Mikoto would be grabbed by the collar from behind before getting dragged to an empty alleyway.

"What's the big idea?- Felicia?!"
Felicia was indeed the one who had Mikoto pinned to the wall, anger spread across her face as tears fell down her face.
"Why?! Why did you do it?!"
Mikoto would look down, her eyes covered by her hair, before bringing an arm up to push Felicia's arm away, before kicking her against the opposite wall.
Felicia would fall down, stunned, before looking back up at Mikoto.

"You know what's going to happen if you continue?!"

".... It's too late for me."
Mikoto said, before throwing her gunpla case at Felicia.
"I'm no longer your friend..... You might as well leave me alone..... I can't turn my back on my leader."

"Shindou..... Did something to you didn't he?!"
"He gave me a choice..... Either I go through with what he told me to do, or I die by the next month. I had to kill them..... I had to! If I didn't, I couldn't stay alive to see my brother again! I couldn't go against that! I needed it!"

--------------------------------------------------
“You sure you can trust her? Sounds like she's just trying to give you a reason to not hold any animosity towards Mikoto for what she's done.”

“She would've taken me in if that was the case. But she didn't. Not to mention she ended up giving me an advice.”

Jing could hear Kotori snort in laughter in response.

“Awfully nice of her to do that. You sure she isn't in love with you or something?”

Shaking his head disapprovingly (as he was still not feeling so good after the revelation of Reina's new love),he simply responded.

“Odd. I know. Either way....we now know that there's a likelihood of other of our loved ones also getting targeted. Not just my adopted sisters.”

“We best keep our asses and theirs in check then.”

Last edited:
".... I'm sorry. I never knew-"
"Being sorry won't change the fact I'm an enemy now! Now go before I.... I... I do something I can't forgive myself for again!"
Felicia got up, holding the Gunpla case, before leaving.

Mikoto.... What about your brother though?

-------------

"I'm going to kill her!"
"Illya, please understand, she had no choice!"
"She did too! She should have let herself die instead of killing two of my best friends! That's unforgivable, and selfish!"
"She didn't do it for herself, she did it for Sei."

Illya was silent at what Felicia said. The two were at a park, and it looked like they had an argument.

Illya glared at Felicia.
"You're not under his control again are you?!"
"Illya, please listen to yourself! Their deaths weren't because Mikoto was being selfish! She was forced to in order to live! She didn't want to go through with it, but she had to in order to be with-"
"Shut up!"
Illya slammed a hand into a tree, leaving a slight crack in the bark.

"Even if that's the case .... She has to pay for what happened! In the end, she caused everyone grief.... And I can't let her kill anyone again!"
"Listen to yourself! You're thinking that you are acting like you're a Hero of Justice, but you're actually sounding like an vengeful killer! You have to view the situation from her eyes! She was sorry about it-"
Illya slapped Felicia, before turning around.
"You're sounding like you aren't on my side! I.... I can't be with you anymore if you're siding with the enemy."

Illya would run off.

Illya.... I'm not against you. You're against yourself.

----------------------
A while later
----------------------
“She's off to hunt Mikoto down...?”

Jing confirmed. Felicia had just called and informed him of Illya's decision.

“No. Sei.”

Apartment Complex
Inazuma was currently preparing dinner for whatever that's left in the apartment residence. It certainly has been a lot more uncomfortably quiet now that Ikazuchi and Akatsuki were gone.

"...."
Elizabeth would get up from her chair before going to the front door.
"I need to go find her... My dad must have done something, and if he did, it's my responsibility to get Mikoto back."

“Is it really going to help her after what happened...?”

Inazuma asked,almost sounding subtly bitter as she looked down at ther feet.

"Even if she did what she did of her own free will, I don't want her to feel like she isn't our enemy.... Also,"
She recalled how Sei reacted once he heard his sister killed Ikazuchi and Akatsuki.

"I owe it to him, for helping me at one point."

--------------------------------------
Iori's Model Shop
--------------------------------------
“Sorry to ask you this out of the blue. I assure you I'm not looking to ask for payback. I only want to talk to her,nothing more.”

Jing spoke with Sei.

Sei was in the back room where he normally worked on gunpla, but it was locked as he sat on the ground, curled up with his head buried in his arms.

"Only to speak with her? I don't even know where she is... She must have turned her phone off or something.... And I'm afraid of what she's being forced to do now."

“...I'll take it as a no then.”

Jing spoke,taking his Iori Model Shop apron out of his pocket (it was folded neatly) and placing it onto the counter.

“That aside.....I'm handing in my resignation. I've brought far too much trouble already,and it's best I leave your life.”

Jing explained before stepping towards the door.

“...Thanks.”

Jing responded hesitantly to Sei,before adding.

“I wasn't joking about the resignation by the way. I've been kind of a living curse to everyone involved after all.”

“Even after everything that's happened?”

Jing asked,before looking ahead of him.

“I think it's time I think about what I really should be doing once this is all over.”

“I better hurry up and see her quickly as soon as I could. I have several pieces of my mind that I wanted to tell her for some time now.”

------------------------------------
A while later,at the park
------------------------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

Back