• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

You should have told Sei about your condition than hide it from him.

Jing immediately snapped at her telepathically,leaning by the lamp post while gazing at her.

I work in Iori Model Shop remember? ....or at least,"worked" in Iori Model Shop. After what happened,I feel that I'm being a doom magnet to everyone I'm close to now. Including you.

He simply responded,averting his gaze.

The murdering of Akatsuki and Ikazuchi would not have happened if you had actually told Sei about your nearing-death state.

And what do you think you're currently doing right now then?

Jing simply asked,before looking back at Mikoto.

Ciel already told me about it. She warned that Barthes himself will not let you contact with Sei even if Shindou had allowed it. Although I'm guessing you already knew that yourself.

He huffed subtly and looked at the wall in front of the two of them.

If you're hearing us over there,Illya,then I suppose I could just say that Mikoto's already in the hell she's given herself. I have no need to do anything, especially if it's something they (Akatsuki and Ikazuchi) would never wanted.

..… If I was able to, I'd wrap my hands around his neck and crush his windpipe!

Illya would clench her fists, but then they would relax.

I feel terrible about what I did! I can't live like this! I can't! I-
Mikoto felt someone hug her, before looking to see Illya, her eyes closed as tears ran down her face.

"I forgive you. You had no choice, I understand what the pressure was you had to go through."

“Best hope it isn't Ciel or Reina then.”

Jing added before looking at the two of them.

“Either way,if what they said about them having a cure to your illness is true....then I think it's best we don't attempt to actively challenge Shindou and the others first.”

“I see.” Jing answered before thinking. Illya could hear Jing and Gremory speak to each other inside their minds.

I think it's time we get your other half back.

Doing it already? Are you sure you're ready for this?

Only one way to find out....

He soon looked at Mikoto and Illya.

“I'll fight against Reina for the deal then.”

“I'll be honest with you. I'm not even sure myself.”

Jing admitted.

“I just wanted to give her a piece of my mind for a while now.”

“Ciel would most likely have joined too if it ends up becoming a 2v3. And from what Hina had told me about her,we'll be getting the short end of the stick pretty quickly.”

"Let me in then!"
The trio turned around to see Elizabeth, as she was cracking her knuckles.
"If you three are going, I'm going too! I can't stand by anymore unable to face my father! I have to end this, Now!"

“Even you too?”

Jing sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

“Alright,so be it then....maybe it is time I get "him" out for this moment.”

“The prototype to a Gundam I've been struggling to recreate for months.”

--------------------------------------------------
Waiting for Jing and the others in a Gunpla Battle Bar,Reina and Ciel sat,tinkering a little with their Gunpla-s in case.

Fon Spaak was there too, as was Hina Rayazan.

“So Setsuna really thinks that to end it all, we are having a team battle?”

Hina would nod, before talking. “I prefer if I sat this one out. Illya is my adoptive aunt, meaning I can’t fight against her, or their team. Besides, I owe it to her..... for what Mikoto was forced to do.”

Fon laughed.
“Forced? The correct term is doing what was needed to survive! However, if Mikoto is wanting to fight us, let her try!”

The door soon swung opened,revealing Jing....or rather,Setsuna himself alongside Illya,Mikoto and Elizabeth entering the bar. He was no longer sporting the dirty blonde hair from before,nor was it slicked back like it was. It was the same messy,jet-black hair that Setsuna F Seiei had been known for having in regards to his outward appearance.

“Looks like you're here too. Fon Spaak.”

“Hina. You don't have to fight if you wish to avoid the conflict.”

Ciel reminded.

“Reina,Spaak and I can take take on the three of them for this 3 on 3 match. So be at ease.”

At the same time,Setsuna himself also instructed Mikoto not to join in first.

“Leave this battle to us. We'll let you know when one of us here needs to be substituted like the other team would do.”

"R-right!"

Elizabeth would take her gunpla out, which was the Dante Lucifer, and it looked like it had gotten some repairs yet again.

Illya would take her gunpla out, no wait, it was a cell phone?

"I need to contact Gil-Chan real quick-"

"No need, I am already here."

"Huh? When did you get here?"
"As soon as I heard you were going into a dangerous battle!"

Illya laughed.
"I should be happy I gave you Quantum Teleportation then!"

Fon took his gunpla out, wait, why was is a crimson colored 00 Quant with the Raiser's twin Drive system? And the head was the Astraea type F?

"Again, I'm ready for this!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back