• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam: blood and iron (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Today I checked and approved all the CS.

Now I wanted to ask if you'd prefer to start with all the characters in the same scenario or having 2 or 3 characters in several scenarios?

If you prefer to start with several scenarios I guess we could start roleplaying with the characters approved already in the days before the war starts, and start with the war itself next week.

Oh I'm sure we could find a way to fix that~ Science can do just about anything you know

I mean, yeah you're going to have to get in the robot, but it'd be for the good of everyone~

And I wanted a pony. Sometimes we don't get what we want. And other times we must fight for it, and I would rather you fight for it with us then at Aim the mega particle cannon at you

The biggest one I will be will be not dying. But you'll be apart of a union, you have a steady job and income, likely will be given housing... And I do believe there are free barbecues on Thursdays.

Yes but with the coalition, you're on the business end of a mega particle Cannon. Defecting from that puts you behind that. Let alone the unity that we bring amongst our people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back