• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam: blood and iron (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
In good news, I've finally nailed down the damned FC, which has given me troubles for the past couple of days... (Why I chose an obscure character is beyond me) >.<

But hopefully by the end of the day I will have my CS up. I apologize for my delay

54160 54160 Heya. I just wanna know, what's the main conflicts fought during the past 4 or so years in this timeline?

In this timeline the main armed conflict before the World War is the long Ademar Kingdom civil war (basically a Vietnam war in Iran, with the AC deploying troops in support of one of the sides, while the PS and the Arab Union supporting the other). There are some other proxy wars and guerrillas on Africa and Latin America.

There is unrest due to hunger, unemployment and living conditions since the fourth glaciation has strained the few resources on Earth.

On space, the space colonies react to the perceived explotation from their Earth masters, most are peaceful protests against drafting, but also a few terrorists attacks aiming for emancipation.

Now you mentioned i, I think I will develop it on the lore =D

In this timeline the main armed conflict before the World War is the long Ademar Kingdom civil war (basically a Vietnam war in Iran, with the AC deploying troops in support of one of the sides, while the PS and the Arab Union supporting the other). There are some other proxy wars and guerrillas on Africa and Latin America.

There is unrest due to hunger, unemployment and living conditions since the fourth glaciation has strained the few resources on Earth.

On space, the space colonies react to the perceived explotation from their Earth masters, most are peaceful protests against drafting, but also a few terrorists attacks aiming for emancipation.

Make sure that the spark that lit the flames of war is Tetsu single handedly destroying an military base occupied by the AC.

Ooooo. Noted. If you need help, don't be afraid to ask.

Make sure that the spark that lit the flames of war is Tetsu single handedly destroying an military base occupied by the AC.
And we found this timeline's Haman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back