• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Guilders wanted

Milah

Certfied Dog Petter
I had an awesome idea, to make a reclaiming of a throne role play. It seemed to be something that just appeared in my head. I sort of want this to be a mission, but then it just has so many things to it. You forget the mission, and almost want it to continue in a different direction. But the reclaiming has only begun, there's so much more to the universe.

When the Earth Kissed the Sky

They say that Father Earth fell in love with Mother Sky. He yearned to be with her, but he could not as he tries to meet the woman he loved for years. He fell in love with Sky, that same way you could not. She was full of life and light. Something that seemed free and happy. Father Earth had met her finally. He expressed his love for her, which she returned. She was then pregnant afterwards and gave birth to the Human Race. The Humans were born with great minds and abilities. Soon afterwards, many of them were changed into mystical beings. Gifts from the Gods, and with these special powers. The formed Kingdoms, Towns, and Villages.

Many of them brought peace, but that peace was ruptured by Brother Fire of Earth. He grew jealous of Father Earth and Mother Sky. He tricked Sister Water, and they had a family of their own and created different Humans than the Earth and Sky. Thus, rivalry was born. Many of the Humans battled and fought each other. Many of the Kingdoms fought, being scared of what the other would do. But then became another Kingdom as the Elements had decided that they would no longer have close interaction with each other. They would just bring what comes normal, and they live in slumber. With the Elementals gone, the Humans began to understand one another more. Thus the Kingdom of Ireka was born. The Central Kingdom that ruled over all, and brought peace.

The Tale of Three Sisters

With Ireka, grew a proud King. One who thought nothing of his Kingdom which lead him to neglecting his family for he only thought of what would bring Peace. He had decided that the two Oldest would become great uses to bringing peace. With that, he taught them, and brought what he thought they should act like. The Youngest was left to live in the Palace, only with her Grandmere. Her Grandmere raised her to what she believed would be the best for her.

The Eldest and the Middle had never spoken with the Youngest, leading them to believe they were better as they had gotten better educations in Trade, and Economic Factors. The Youngest was raised with a heart of Gold, which lead her to believe them as she never thought of herself. She trained herself in Arts, and began to grow lonesome at the Palace.

The proud King believed that one of the Eldest would inherit the throne, as they were more educated and thought about new tactics. But Grandmere disagreed. She said the two Eldest had no actual love for the people of Ireka. The Youngest although did. Grandmere did not realize that the Eldest Sister had overheard. Angry that Grandmere was going to choose the Youngest, she began to dabble in the Dark Arts to become Queen. The Middle Sister was being lead blind into becoming ill by a potion the Eldest concocted. She then fell into a deep sleep, and the Palace was then celebrating who would become heir to the throne. Many joined along, but then many had then heard the sound of glass shattering the silence of announcement. The Eldest played distraught as the Palace was being destroyed. She was then having them go after whoever was a threat to the throne. The Youngest had learned of her Eldest sister's treachery. She escaped and planned to reclaim the throne. She would encounter some of the best fighters, and magic users in the Kingdoms.

Thanks for the lovely description c: from reading it seems this is up my alley I'll do you have me in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back