• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guild of Heroes: Origins [OOC]

D
Created at
Index progress
Complete

• The story takes place in a new continuity. Henceforth, all following Guild of Heroes roleplays will be part of this same continuity unless stated otherwise. This continuity is different from any other Guild of Heroes roleplays thus far. This is a new universe, and all action that will take place in it is separate from all other Guild of Heroes stories to this point.

The story takes place on the planet of Gaia, a world in the medieval period, filled with magic and mythical beasts. More details in the next tab.

Main
Here
Lore
Here
OOC

Birdsie

The God-Emperor of Mankind
Out-Of-Character Chat

Here, you can talk, collaborate, or ask questions. Non-players, should they have a question regarding the roleplay, can do so here. If there are any updates, significant tags, or important changes, I will post them here. If I have spots for any new players, I'll tag ones I want to join in here.

For anyone interested, Discord Link: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Last edited:
-
The red-head in the leather was trouble. Every instinct Kyndryr possessed screamed at him to keep a close eye on that one, and to count his fingers and toes before allowing her to depart.
Scarlet making the best first impressions XD

Birdsie Birdsie Fable Fable Rumble Fish Rumble Fish Hanarei Hanarei Tarmagon Tarmagon Epiphany Epiphany Noble Noble Reinhardt Reinhardt

NEW RULE
Henceforth, there will be a strict posting order in place so I know who to blame in case a post isn't up on time. This posting order will be identical to the way I tagged everyone in this message. Currently, it is Reinhardt's turn to post. Please, keep to the posting order. If the next person in line doesn't post in a day, I will deliver a swift judgment.

Birdsie Birdsie RIP, GoH is gonna die cause of me then XD

Actually, if 75% players have posted and I don't see any posts for a few days, I'll just go ahead and skip the players who haven't posted yet and continue.
I mean, I don't mind being skipped XD But it means it'll mess with the post order if more than 1 does it.

Can someone help me in terms of jumping in with my character?I'm attempting to read through it all at the moment but I'm a bit behind.

Ok, I've been waiting and waiting, but except for Red, it doesn't look like any of the original characters are being posted for. I'm going to be moving Kyndryr out of the village this weekend some time, so anyone who wants to come with him has a day or so to find/buy/steal a mount or he's leaving alone to chase after Red.

Ok, I've been waiting and waiting, but except for Red, it doesn't look like any of the original characters are being posted for. I'm going to be moving Kyndryr out of the village this weekend some time, so anyone who wants to come with him has a day or so to find/buy/steal a mount or he's leaving alone to chase after Red.
I talked to Birdsie Birdsie about a timeakip for the group to appear at the bandit camp since scarlet only got one reply for her actions.

I talked to Birdsie Birdsie about a timeakip for the group to appear at the bandit camp since scarlet only got one reply for her actions.
Myes, a timeskip would be beneficial. Not sure to when, though. I wanted to take care of this arc, then the group arrives at a camp next to the frontlines to meet General Audron.

Myes, a timeskip would be beneficial. Not sure to when, though. I wanted to take care of this arc, then the group arrives at a camp next to the frontlines to meet General Audron.
I just figured getting them to the bandit camp would be enough, get them into some action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back