GUESS WHO'S BACK MOTHERF-

Isaedras Cleditre

The Sveik 裏切ら
I'M BACK MOTHERFATHERS! (sisters and brother too! maybe even cousins and neighbors. Uncles..aunts...etc)

I've been on Hiatus since I got a job where I literally do nothing (YAY!) but its been cutting into my rp time for a crap load of reasons I won't bother you with. In maybe two weeks I'll have fully returned and I may even begin an actually consistent post schedule for my youtube channel (OooooOOoooooOOOH....updates will come latermaybeIthink)

Anywho, if you don't know who I am...I'm Isaedras xHx Hellur

and if you do : SUP BROS?! I'M FINALLY MAYBE GONNA BE ACTIVE AGAIN KINDA IN LIKE TWO WEEKS WHOOOOO!OOO!O!O!O!O!o!OO!O!O!O!O!O!O!O!O! (is this too much? did I go too far? x.x)

Welcome back! :) I'm glad things seem to have slowed down for you. May you have good fortune in your YouTube videos, and I hope you have a grand day!

Konichiwa! Welcome back to RPN! I'm Cara, the resident fox. ^33^:33: You already love it here, so that's that! As you know, there are plenty of RPs to go around. *plug* Might I suggest an Asian themed RP that I co-gm? *ahem* Welp, I hope to see you around the site! And again welcome!!

P.S.
*additional shameless plug* As far as group RPs go, I am actually a Co-GM of one and we are accepting applications for roles! In the interest check, you'll see that it is a Discord RP, however that has changed. We are in the process of transferring to RPN, and will go live about the first week in August. Character sheets are open for submission for roles! Feel free to stop by and check it out! (The link is in my signature.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back