• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Guardians OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Just waiting on one more character
pimp. Let me know when we need to start. In the meantime id like to discuss Richard and Desmond perhaps having a mentor protégé like relationship. I feel as if it would be and excellent growth opportunity for both. For richard he is turning a man literally built to be a villain into a hero, for desmond he is forming a friendly relationship with a man who was literally listed as one of his targets.

I’m excited for this!
I agree. I think seeing Liberator and Lava lord Trudging towards you is a sight that would terrify almost any villain. Plus the heat resistance of the armor would allow him to back you up without too much concern in close quarters. So long as he doesnt have prolonged contact with your lava he should be able to not die horribly

pimp. Let me know when we need to start. In the meantime id like to discuss Richard and Desmond perhaps having a mentor protégé like relationship. I feel as if it would be and excellent growth opportunity for both. For richard he is turning a man literally built to be a villain into a hero, for desmond he is forming a friendly relationship with a man who was literally listed as one of his targets.
I really like that idea

Yessssss. It would also explain why desmond has shifted to a bit less lethal weapons. Dont get me wrong. A 55mm hockey puck coming at bullet speeds can still be fatal at times…but its loads better than a 55mm anti personnel round.
Would this take place before the formation of the team, or more so during the rp once the team has formed

Would this take place before the formation of the team, or more so during the rp once the team has formed
Up to you. I have desmond starting his career two years prior to the start. It could be that it was just advisory at first like he was giving advice that desmond took with a grain of salt. But after the “powers that be” decided that liberator was a good hero candidate he was put in close proximity to Richard. That higher up decision could be made at any point so it could be as recent as last week or as early as a year and a half ago.

Desmonds debute was kinda big news. He basically attacked Killian from left field as his starship was attempting to steal a military satellite. Desmond tore into the starship and disabled it using killians face to smash the control panel. As it reentered it was going to crash into a populated area. Desmond wound up using his jets to push it just out of the line of collateral damage and it landed on top of him piledriving him into the bedrock and critically damaging his first suit.

Up to you. I have desmond starting his career two years prior to the start. It could be that it was just advisory at first like he was giving advice that desmond took with a grain of salt. But after the “powers that be” decided that liberator was a good hero candidate he was put in close proximity to Richard. That higher up decision could be made at any point so it could be as recent as last week or as early as a year and a half ago.

Desmonds debute was kinda big news. He basically attacked Killian from left field as his starship was attempting to steal a military satellite. Desmond tore into the starship and disabled it using killians face to smash the control panel. As it reentered it was going to crash into a populated area. Desmond wound up using his jets to push it just out of the line of collateral damage and it landed on top of him piledriving him into the bedrock and critically damaging his first suit.

Hmmmm, let's go with general advice before team, then after it becomes more adverse

Well your Void Knight was doing some experiments, what if what he was experimenting with with The Void; like where the Void Queen is from.

Hmm, that would actually be pretty cool. And fit into the world-building rather well, because it seems like something he'd do.

Hmm, that would actually be pretty cool. And fit into the world-building rather well, because it seems like something he'd do.
Exactly ^_^

Even without vicious intent, The Void would definitely be something people might research for renewable energy or something. But give what the place is, it would easily result in accidents

The first post is now up, so everyone please reply when you can.

For everyone's first post id like to see a made up fight between your character and the made up hero I listed (you control both)
This will allow us to see your powers and personality in action. Any questions? Hit me up.

P.s. I'm going to clean the Character page so it's just sheets

The first post is now up, so everyone please reply when you can.

For everyone's first post id like to see a made up fight between your character and the made up hero I listed (you control both)
This will allow us to see your powers and personality in action. Any questions? Hit me up.

P.s. I'm going to clean the Character page so it's just sheets
It is safe to assume lady rose is akin to poison ivy correct?

Help. I'm completely stuck on how to go about this. My creativity has kinda hit a snag. Could we RP the fight out in DM's and I could summarize it in my post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back