• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Guardians OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Hello!

Quick question, I found another list of characters (banshee, dusk, black arachnid, etc.). Are they all from a previous version or will they be RPing too?

DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 Can I ask does the world history of the RP parallel our own? So did the same wars occur like WW1/WW2 or some of the more recent world events for example.

Last edited:
Hmm… sorry I haven’t been so talkative here yet. I do have a solid idea of what hero I wanna do though, so I’ll check the lore to try to fit him in.

Hmm… is that alright or are some things I need to change?

Hmm… is that alright or are some things I need to change?
I think your character is cool as hell. I love the idea of a venom/hulk sort of character, but with a fiery twist. And I can't wait to see how our characters' powers could interact.

Last edited:
I'm not in charge in any way, all decisions are up to Dapper (idk how to link people). I'm just really passionate about this RP, it seems awesome.

I for one really like the idea of Mari being controlled by this entity. But maybe it would be easier to make it so that Mari feels like they're in control for the most part, and throughout the story Mari slowly starts to lose control? Maybe some nights Mari goes sleepwalking and the entity takes over. Just some ideas to mull over.

EDIT:
Basically the only issue with Mari so far is that there's very little that makes them a fit for a sort of 'Avengers' type of team. If they're under the control of another entity who doesn't care about murdering if it believes it to be just, then they're not really a 'hero'. More like a chaotic vigilante. If Mari is in control in the beginning then that could fit better, and then they slowly start to lose control. That gives your room for character development too.

EDIT 2:
I think we should keep these discussions in the OOC chat. I feel bad about cluttering the character post.
PatriasLover PatriasLover

I think Simon has hit it right on the mark. If this was just a Hero RP, murdering for justice would work well (I kinda get Moonknight vibes) but for a hero team killing would be a dusqualifier

Simon Strut Simon Strut aye, that would be wise. and yes, mari would have mostly control, at least in the beginning. besides, they don't want to hurt people, and Patria only kills the truly corupt, power-hungry and wicked. most of the time its non-lethal damage, at least as long as mari only uses the Light of Revolution.

PatriasLover PatriasLover

I think Simon has hit it right on the mark. If this was just a Hero RP, murdering for justice would work well (I kinda get Moonknight vibes) but for a hero team killing would be a dusqualifier
alright! i can change it, of course! and your oc isn't even evil enough to receive the gilotine. and mari abhores killing. I'm really sorry if this doesn't fit!

Simon Strut Simon Strut aye, that would be wise. and yes, mari would have mostly control, at least in the beginning. besides, they don't want to hurt people, and Patria only kills the truly corupt, power-hungry and wicked. most of the time its non-lethal damage, at least as long as mari only uses the Light of Revolution.
Seems like it could work pretty well! If you ever watched Teen Titans, it almost reminds me of Raven. She can help her allies and hurt her enemies, but she can also lose control of her power, or become under the influence of an external entity and do things she doesn't want to.

alright! i can change it, of course! and your oc isn't even evil enough to receive the gilotine. and mari abhores killing. I'm really sorry if this doesn't fit!
There's no need to apologise. Your character is really interesting, including the power. I just think that it's activation requirements could be seen as difficult to grasp

The activation/control of the power just needs to be tweaked a bit, as Dapper just mentioned. But I am really looking forward to watching our characters interact with each other!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back