• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Guardians of the Mutiverse (Anime Crossover

Default Skin

Historia Reiss was on an expedition with the rest of the scouts to hunt down the rest of the titans on Paradise Island to free it of titans. She was riding on her horse along with the group and was preparing to use her ODM gear to gain height in the trees so she could reach a titans neck with her sword to cut the knape. The girl needed to kill titans to protect her people from those Eldian traitors who had struck a deal with Marley previously. Suddenly her horse stopped all of the sudden and threw her off.

The girl got up and sighed in annoyance, “You gotta be kidding me….” She muttered quietly to herself and walked towards her horse to go and catch up til the group but saw something shiny on the ground and picked it up. She raised an eyebrow wondering what it was and why it was so shiny. She then heard a rustling in the trees and gasped. It seemed like the shard attracted titans to her position or something because one came out of the trees.

It was just one titan…Historia thought to herself and attached her cable to a nearby tree to gain height and propelled herself straight towards the titan slashing at his nape with her sword. The titan yelped and fell to the ground dead and Historia landed on her feet next to him and began to clean her blade with a cloth. She had a survey corp uniform on.

Last edited:
Junicihro wiped the sweat from his brow as he plugged in the last cable to the "Anywhere door" that his life's work led up to. "Alright! Finally I can program this thing to take me anywhere in the world I wanna go! maybe meet some cute French girls... or not... I'm already bored and I haven't even tested if it-WOAH!"

Junichiro slipped on the metal plating as he stood up to turn around, falling directly on the activation switch near the door. once it appeared, he looked down at the coordinates...

"Welp... is it broken? Why would the coordinates say '50 61 72 61 64 69 73 65 20 49 73 6C 61 6E 64' ... that translates to Paradise Island... Good enough for me!"

He was so obsessed with certain prospects he didn't notice the AOT at the end of the code on screen before hopping in to the door...

Only to fall into the top of a tree from the sky. "How do I get dow-HOLY HELL WHAT IS THAT THING!" he screamed as a massive Titan collapsed, having just been sliced at the nape of it's neck by some crazy person.

"Hello Sword Girl! could you tell me what the heck's going on?" he asked as he shimmied down the tree, slightly tearing his lab coat and adjusting his glasses once on the ground.

(NOTE: Junichiro nicknames everyone on his own whims based on first impressions, and will never call you by your real name. this info wasn't in the bio, so I put it here)

———:Under a tree a few feet away:———

Rimaru looked around for a bit before slowly slinking over(in slime form.) "Ummm... excuse me! You gonna eat that? I'm not a bad slime, slurp!"

Junichiro laughed, "Holy crap! A Dragon Quest monster?"

"Nope!" Rimaru morphed into his... admittedly girlish appearance, speaking in his high pitched voice which really didn't help things considering these two people didn't know him.

"I'll ask again, are you gonna eat that? or are those massive things not a food source for humans?"

Welp... Rimaru wasn't human so... "Oh right, I'm Rimaru Tempest, and you are?" he turned to the one Junichiro had called "sword lady" and held out a hand to shake without paying attention to the pink haired lab coat wearing weirdo.

If she had any sort of perception she would feel both powerful and friendly vibes coming off of him. magic ones too. Junichiro however, being the average Japanese otaku scientist male that he was, just shrugged, "Meh, so what kinda paradise is a place with giant murderhappy meatbags?" he asked.

Historia looked at Junichiro weirdly and wondered why the heck he fell from a tree. She had to admit she did look crazy and rolled her eyes at the nickname he gave her, "You don't know about the titans? Paradise Island is filled with them and me and my group who I lost have been fighting them. You can eat it if you want to."

Historia turned to Rimaru and shook his hand, "Historia Reiss." She normally would not do this but she felt good vibes from this person and also powerful vibes. She wondered if he was from Paradise or somewhere nearby across the sea to Marley. Mikasa was about to answer him when more tree rustling could be heard.

"I am not sure but we need to go now!" Historia said to the pink haired weirdo and Rimaru not knowing who they were but knowing that the titans would gladly eat them all. She turned to her horse who ran off from the tree rustlings and Historia swore under her breath. Two more titans bursted out of the trees seeming to be drawn to the shard Histora was holding.

Historia backed up a little holding her sword not really sure if she could trust the pink haired guy with handling a titan as opposed to the other, "I hope you can fight." She muttered

Last edited:
Kumuko

While the three strange humans and slime seemed busy conversing, the Titan in question had been slowly been dragged off into the treeline with a thin white strand attached to its foot. If one was to follow the thread in question they would eventually find the form of a white and pink spider concealed somewhere up in the canopy of the trees idly watching the group themselves but seemingly more focused upon the large humanoid within their grasp.

*This place is great! So many tasty treats that the humans just leave for the taking!...hmm they seem a bit strange though* Taking a large bite of the foot she would chew happily while idly keeping an eye on them in question passing her focus between each between chews. *Hmm so light and fluffy!* her face forming a wide grin relishing in the free meal.

Madoka was walking in the strange forest she had woken up in a moment ago, looking around the endless trees trying to understand how she got there. It didn't feel like a witch or anything of that sort, was she having a weird dream again? She sighed tiredly, but kept moving forward in hopes of finding someone when she suddenly heard a loud unfamiliar noise. Then… people talking. "Finally!" She said and walked faster to the source of the noise.

Her eyes landed on the huge humanoid monster being eaten by what seemed to be a spider. She yelped in surprise, jumping away. "W-what is this?" Her head moved around, trying to find a way to explain this and noticed the other normal looking people. "Hey d-do you know what's going on?" She asked while sounding scared but had a little hope since they were the only humans she saw. She wondered if this had to do with a witch still and was getting ready to transform if needed.

{ outfit, voice claim }

qraChKQ.png

Vanitas held in his hand a book with an admiral cover and ebony pages, a clockwork grimoire linked to a silver chain; contributing to the battle in a series of pulsating blue electricity emitting from its depths to cause temporary paralysis to the Titan while the others struck it. He would make sure to nimbly dance around the battlefield as to avoid being swept up in any attacks—whether from the titan itself or those attacking it—only silently closing the book shut when it had met its defeat and plummeted to the ground. When he stilled, his chest was rising and falling unrhythmically with mild exhaustion. Though effective, the Book of Vanitas wasn't meant to be used so liberally. Let alone by a human.

Hearing approaching footsteps, Vanitas turned on his heel to greet the newcomer: an elfin girl with pastel pink hair. Her body language was as meek as her voice as she stuttered out [her] words. He neared to her with a couple of long strides, a simper etched into his lips has he gazed downward. "I hardly know myself," He admits lowly, returning his book to the halter at his lower back whilst gentle sigh seeped through agape lips. "All I know is we had one common enemy." He gestures to the fallen Titan with a flicker of his cobalt eyes directed its way. He continued to eye the shorter and did so with a light chuckle. "Had you arrived any earlier, perhaps you may have been eaten alive." He teases mischievously with a narrow of the eyes, growing smile baring his long canine teeth.

His eyes followed her stare, down to the small spider which gnawed absentmindedly on the behemoth's foot. He flinched slightly, eyebrows furrowing with both shock and disgust. "M-Mon Dieu!" He exclaims, clearing his throat and chuckling dryly afterwards. "I reckon that's no ordinary spider."
{interactions: AbyssFlower AbyssFlower 's Madoka, PlusUltra PlusUltra 's Kumoko}​

"E-Eaten?!" She let out then covered her mouth with her hands feeling intimidated. Despite the situation being out of the ordinary she realized she had to keep her guard up in case somebody got hurt by those giants.

She felt curious about the taller male but wasn't sure what to ask first, she had too many questions and he surely couldn't answer most of them. Some of them included the spider. "It doesn't look that dangerous but still… " The closest way she could explain it was that it had to do with a witch.

Her attention turned to the stranger again as she gathered the courage to ask him something about himself. "How did you defeat the giant? Do you have magical powers too?" She said in an anxious manner while clutching her fists up to her chest. He seemed honest thus far and hoped she could trust him. She wondered if Kyubey, the creature who gave her her powers, was somehow involved in this too.

Historia saw that a titan was stunned boy some guy holding a book and was pretty confused on what the hell was going on but the girl did not waste a second and launched herself into the air with her ODM gear and sliced the nape of the titan with her sword. The titan fell to the ground with a thud and Historia landed next to it cleaning her blade off because titan blood was pretty thick and she needed her blade really sharp. She glanced to the two conversing staying silent unless she was spoken to.

She needed to get everyone away from this dangerous forest where titans could show up. But she had no idea if it was safe to walk back to the walls and wished her scout group would come back, they would would they? Hopefully they would not assume she is dead...Histora sighed sadly.

The other titan was unstunned Histora knew she was dead because her blade was covered in titan blood right now and she could not do much. The titan grabbed Historia and brought her up to its mouth preparing to chomp her head off.

Last edited:
"Oh no you DON'T!" Rimuru jumped forward, "WIND CUTTER!" a blast of concentrated air flew from his hand and sliced clean through the Titan's arm, causing it to drop its intended meal and lose its limb in the process.

Junichiro could only stare in confusion and horror, "So much for paradise... I need to build another door... preferably as fast as possible." He muttered.

Rimuru walked over, "Are you alright?" he offered Historia a hand to help her stand despite her looking like she didn't really need his help. the Titan was still alive, but Rimuru was more concerned for her safety than the beast's threat it seemed.

Last edited:
"Thank you," Historia said a little surprised that he saved her but was grateful for his help. Why he was very kind if he helped her, someone he just met. She was not used to this kind of kindness of a stranger so she was not sure how to feel. "I'm fine," Historia took his hand and stood up, "just titans don't hesitate and I could have died so thanks again." Historia then glanced at the titan without a arm yelping in pain. She started to clean off her blade again quickly before it could hurt any of them.

The titan growled at losing Historia and turned towards Rimuru in a rage. The titan attempted to stomp on the ground creating a tiny shockwave that would knock them back.

Last edited:
Clearly amused by the other's display of naïvety, Vanitas allowed his lips to purse just slightly whilst they elongated into a simper of mischief, a low chuckle escaping him as he stared down at the pink-haired dame. The chuckle bubbled from his chest into more of a light laughter, eyes slipping shut for the moment it did so. "I merely jest," He purrs through an ever-present smile, his body language somehow as lax as the tone he spoke with despite the commotion just having taken place. His expression only shifted upon the smaller posing something of an onslaught of questions, garnering a cock of the eyebrows as the first—but silent—response. Vanitas would process the questions for a moment before allowing his usual haughty expression to settle onto his features. "Magical powers?" He'd repeat, taking in a breath. "Hardly." Was the only answer he could offer to the girl without revealing much further.

"Now I'll pose some questions of my own in return," Vanitas would start again, eyes briefly flickering to the falling Titan as its nape was sliced through, scooping up one of the girl's hands in his own as swift steps allowed him to dance out of the way as it plummets just behind the two. "'Magical powers, too?' What do you mean, 'too'?" His eyes would narrow as he stared into her own Thulian pink ones. "Are you a misguided curse-bearer?" Judging her seemingly gullible nature, that could certainly be the case. Or perhaps, she'd found another way to generate Astermite's power—in which case, he felt inclined to know about such feats immediately. "If you are a curse-bearer, tell me now." He demanded lowly, his thus far roguish demeanor becoming increasingly more stern. "I can return your true name to you." Though just having used the Book of Vanitas, he silently hoped that she wasn't, and he had forgotten a possibility of what the magical powers she bore could be.
{interacting with: AbyssFlower AbyssFlower 's Madoka}​

Kumuko

The suprsingly light giants had to have been her favourite meal to encounter so far, due in no small part to the high temperatures meaning they were practically walking around pre-cooked. Slirping the last of it up to drop several smoking bones to the forest floor below, the spider would lean on tehir back somewhat lazily and crack a eye towards the voices that seemed to have noticed her.

*Eh? I really should have used some illusion or something but too late now, theres more showing up either way so hopefully there not too stupid like some she has come across*

A faint pink glow illuminates her eye as she scans across each, stopping on the slime for a moment wearily before she finishes and deciding to lean forward as she peered downwards, crossing twin scythe like arm blades.

*Still there talking like i cant hear them, Im a Idol so its understandable they would gossip though* Something that could resemble a smile crossed her features as she daydreamed somewhat seeing herself in a cute outfit with a billowing cape.

The daydreaming was broken however with the emergence of new threats that seemed about to stomp the group. Normally it wouldnt be her concern but they did seem to be a easy way to get free meals, and the giants were good food so might as well lend a hand. Turning her gaze on the Titan itself her eye glowed once more and the creature would freeze its movement as if paralyzed before tilting off and falling to the side immobile. Keeping her gaze on the creature she decided to slowly decend from the tree on a thread and start to scuttle over towards the humans and slime.

"Have no worry, your glamarous idol is here to save you, remember to be grateful" her cheery tone and posturing would however come across to most of the normal humans as indecipherable insect chittretring as the spikey eight eyed creature was making strange dance like gesture.

The girl's gaze turned towards the falling titan as the mysterious person moved both of them away, just enough to not get hurt. The worry in her eyes was still visible, the enemy seemed to be too dangerous for any normal person to handle which confused her as to how it was defeated. Her gaze went back to the young man, staring into his sharp blue eyes as he did with hers. Upon hearing his questions her confusion only intensified but tried to keep calm nonetheless. "My true name? Curse-bearer?" His words didn't fit into her current knowledge. Maybe he meant a witch? It still didn't add up. He seemed to have a hold of some power but that was as far as she could understand. "No it's nothing like that." She waved with her other hand sheepishly. "By magical powers well… I meant…" she trailed off. She wasn't sure if it was safe to say out loud that she had abilities beyond human understanding but it was surely too late now, at least he didn't seem entirely normal either. "...I am a magical girl." She said quietly. "I have uh… inhumane abilities I guess you could say." She looked away while lightly scratching her cheek awkwardly, wondering if she sounded crazy.

Suddenly, she felt the ground shake hard enough to knock off her balance and make her drop to the ground. It was another Titan. The lady with the blades didn't seem to be in a good shape to take another one down, which led her to one option. As she hurriedly got up to transform, she witnessed the Titan getting stunned by the white spider which then landed in front of them. The whole event itself left her stunned as well. "I-Is it dead?" She stared wide eyed. This was no ordinary spider indeed.

"Glamorous idol? all I see is a spider!" Rimuru said, looking over at the talkative insect. Being a monster who had eaten several insects to get stronger—one of them being an arachnid—meant that due to his powers of mimicry and analysis he knew exactly what her speech patterns meant even though the others likely couldn't hear her words.

RAPHAEL- "Notice: no one seems to have an understanding of Arachnology Lord Rimuru."

"Of course..." Rimuru facepalmed.

NOTE: Raphael is an internal system message, and no one can hear him.

Junichiro sighed, "So the Blue Blob can talk to Spider Dance... Sword Girl can hold her own in a fight against literal giants, and Coat Boy and Pink Hair apparently have literal magic as well, and all I have is the ability to build things... Welp... I guess I will ask. WHAT THE &#%$ IS GOING ON???"

Rimuru ignored the panicking red-haired man, instead choosing to focus on the spider, "Got a name, little guy?"

Of course he would get her gender wrong...

How can a spider like that kill a titan? Or even eat a titan? Hisrtoria was perplexed and it seemed like something Eren would make up, actually this whole group was something he would make up. Two magical people, a friendly slime human, a pink haired scientist, and some supernatural spider. Then you had her who had a sharp blade and shot around with her cable launchers. This was definitely something in a dream…but it wasn’t like she was dreaming and that Titan almost killed her.

Historia wasn’t sure what to do but pain shot through her whole body. She was definitely used to it because of training but that didn’t make it hurt less. She sheathed her blade. When Junichiro had his little freak out Mikasa sighed and looked at the group and crossed her arms. The girl did not want to talk but she felt like she had to.

“Let’s go around and say our names and what we do.” Historia said feeling like a school teacher making the kids talk to each other. Historia pointed at Vanitas, “you start first then her.” She pointed to Makoka

Last edited:
One of Vanitas' eyebrows would raise behind the shield of his fringe upon the girl having further explained what she meant. "You're not really making any sense right now." He said flatly, though with still slightly amused expression. "Still, you amuse me." He takes in a quick breath. "Tell me your name." Just as he said this, his attention was torn away from the girl he spoke to, instead shifting to the rumble of heavy, approaching footfalls shook the nearby terrain, causing him to momentarily lose his footing by extension along with it. "Quoi?!" With head rotating to look over the height of his shoulder, eyes became enlarged as he reached for the halter at his back, undoing its straps with nimble fingers. He retrieved the book and held it in one hand with the spine nestled firmly between his middle and ring fingers, while having retrieved a dagger with the other [hand]. "No you don't!" He exclaims, midnight pages surrounded by pulsating electricity of cyan flipping rapidly on their own. Light on his feet, he would push off of them and jump into the air, having already readied to strike with his preferred blade. The height of his jump hardly compared to the Titan's own, though his height midair allowed him further effectiveness nonetheless. Before he could slash, however, the giant froze in place—without a command of his own—before toppling over onto its side with an audible crash.

Having landed now, his breaths were heavy again and his chest rose and fell at heights which mirrored that. He hesitantly put his blade back into its sheath at his side, though book remained on standby in case any other Titans decided to charge them. "Who did that?" He asks, eyes rotating over the small group of people for who caused the paralysis. It was then that his gaze settled onto the nearing spider he had pointed out earlier whose mandibles began to audibly clack, producing a discomforting chitter as a form of speech. Vanitas found himself cringing only marginally at the sound of it. "I'm sorry?" Expressing his inability to understand, he looked to the blue haired boy. "You can understand it?" His tone was a cross between disturbed and genuinely curious, eyebrows furrowing. He hadn't any time to pose another question on the matter, for the one with the red hair addressed the elephant in the room. What exactly was going on? Everyone was experiencing the same confusion, there was no doubt. Nonetheless, no one quite had the time to ponder over it, for their main concern were the Titans which were attacking them. Now that there was time to breathe, and slip into deep thoughtfulness, perhaps a myriad questions found itself forming in Vanitas' head.

His thoughts would disrupt at once, however, once the wounded woman demanded everyone to introduce themselves. Lips would split into his usual confident smile. "How demanding... I like that attitude of yours." He chuckles breathily before a free hand came to plant itself upon his chest to gesture to himself. "My name is Vanitas!" He proclaims imperiously. "I'm a doctor of sorts; for vampires, that is." Once a Chasseur, he was skilled in physical combat, though there was hardly a reason to mention such feats. He hated talking about it anyhow. He looked toward the pink haired girl he had been talking to earlier, awaiting her introduction with anticipation. After all, he had asked her name not long ago.

Madoka looked at the stranger, whose name turned out to be Vanitas, with curiosity. There was no such a thing as vampires, she had only heard about them from movies or books, Kyubey never mentioned anything about them being a thing either. Were they a new enemy?

Once it was her turn she made another jumpy move in surprise after snapping out of her thoughts. She had been spacing out for a moment to try make sense of it all but she felt as if she was just making herself look weird. “Oh? Oh, right, my name is Madoka Kaname. It’s…nice to meet you.” she said in an unsure tone while eyeing the ground and hiding her arms behind her back. “Sorry for the late introduction.” she breathed, referring mostly to Vanitas who had asked her about it earlier but were interrupted. She felt slightly embarrassed for asking him all these questions out of the blue without even knowing him, she was surely lucky that Vanitas wasn’t a bad guy, or at least he seemed that way. She hoped the rest weren’t a threat either, the more she thought about the situation the more it made her head hurt.

Kumuko

Holding one blade arm diagonally to the air and another horizontal the spider finished in what they believed to be a heroic pose, which naturally drew some annoyance when one of the girls was still more interested in the paralyzed titan.

"This isn't about him...." one of her primary eyes twitching at the Slimes follow up words "IM A GIRL D DAMMIT!" shouting out before crossing their arms in a bit of a huff and muttering to themselves.

"Hmpf, Nightmare of the Labyrinth, Phantom Spider White.....or i guess just Kumuko big dummies"

"Of course, I can understand her. I ate one of these creatures once, so I gained absolute knowledge on their language and form!" Rimuru dropped a hint that Slimes did eat other living creatures without the smile he wore ever leaving his face.

"Kumuko? That's a wonderful name for such a cute little spider!" Rimuru kept that friendly grin on his features as he bent down and shook her... leg? hand? spider biology... "Do you know how to speak normally or use a non-spider language? you seem very intelligent for an arachnid. Perhaps I could help translate for you if you don't?" he continued.

Junichiro facepalmed, "Okay, so we have a vampire quack and an intelligent arachnid... a slime, a woman who obviously could cleave any one of us in two, and a person who literally thinks she's a magical girl... like I would be able to cope if that were true... and I am just a regular old Otaku with a Ph.D... we're screwed beyond hope if anyone else shows up to kill us..."

Rimuru wisely chose to not say anything to Junichiro about himself being a being who could use magic, instead choosing to remove a blade from his stomach[Rimaru's stomach is a pocket dimension full of anything he eats similar to Kirby] and giving it a few practice swings. "We can still fight when it's needed. You're the only one who's a defenseless meal for someone." he remarked casually, before switching his focus to Vanitas, "As for myself, I don't like vampires very much. They taste awful. But hey, if you're a doctor, I suppose that means you know how to treat other wounds as well?"

"Sounds like we have quite a group," Historia commented and nodded at Vanitas and Madoka who introduced themselves and raised an eyebrow at Rimuru when he pulled a blade from his stomach and was not sure what to say. She held her side and knew she was not going to be able to fight anymore titans with that injury, maybe Vanitas could help her? Historia was glad that Marly did not have access to these special people because if they did then well her people would be dead already. A smile graced her lips realizing that they might have a chance against Marly but a part of her wondered if being selfish was the right thing to do...her gut told her that these people needed to return to their worlds to see their loved ones instead of helping the Eldians win the war.

Historia breathed a sigh decided to follow her gut and help them instead of persuading them to get involved with a war that none of them had asked to join. She knew it was the right thing to do but she hated it, Marly would destroy the walls eventually and titans would start eating people. "I suggest that we find a way back to the walls before more come and Marly figures out that you are here...I can help you there." Historia said and would have to reclaim herself as queen but she would do it to help her friends. She was not sure where the walls where but if they found it then Historia could help them return to their worlds and do the right thing.

Before she could start heading in the way she remembered the shard that was in her hand began glowing. Historia stopped and looked at it glowing in her hand. A few Malyian warriors jumped out from the trees holding broomstick pistols and aimed it at the group.

"Wow, Historia Reiss the queen herself and her band of warriors," General Felix Krauser walked from behind the Malyian warriors and pushed his glasses up. "You can hand that over and we won't destroy the walls," he pointed to the shard in Historia's hand. Historia did not trust his word but glanced at the group to see what they thought.

Kumuko

Seeming to pout as she shifts more of her focus onto the slime she quickly shouts out at the explanation of his language skills. "Stupid! Its not like ive not tried eating slimes before either! Your just empty calories that taste like chewy water is all" the arms crossing once more and turning slightly away.

"Also why do Vampires need doctors with their natural regeneration?...even a baby one could do that...." she seemed to be about to say more but gave a reluctant sigh as several moments the hidden warriors jumped from their hiding spots "Really? Why is it no matter where you go Bandits end up being stupid...then again whys a queen just walking around if things like this are an issue?.. Ugh this place might have food but it's getting to be a headache" idly scratching her head with one of the bladed arms.

"Why is it whenever i actually do the whole hero thing it just ends being nothing but trouble and not enough XP to be worth it..." turning to better face the group she chitters away at them a little more as she waits for the others to hopefully deal with the boney meatbags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back