• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Guardians of the Multiverse (Anime crossover)

Default Skin

So this idea is inspired by the user Reddog22 and I wanna make that clear so thanks for them and I ain't trying to steal their idea just have my own interpretation of it. So my idea is that characters from different anime (Attack on titan, Naruto, My Hero Academy, Avatar the last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Bleach, JOJO, Demon Slayer, ECT) are fighting this all powerful being who plans to destroy reality. The gang would have to fight on different worlds and protect the fragments of reality from the powerful beings army and of the course the anime bad guys would try to stop the group as well. The thing is that the enemies have gotten stronger because of the powerful beings influence.

1. Canon and OCs are allowed just tell me who.
2. Only 2 characters are allowed so choose carefully.
3. Be as op as you wants its an anime.
4. No killing others without permission.
5. Discord is preferred to have for OOC.

Captain Luffy- Taken​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back