• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy guardians of nature(one more slot left)

ewolf20

the aspiring roleplayer
guardians of nature ( a new rp. currently opened) big news for everyone. We're almost to five characters now but we need one more person to fill the slot. You'll be expected to do a few things in order to be accepted into the six slot

• You must accept the fact that earth(rocks) is the only element available no exceptions.
  • Your character most likely may be a male or female doesn't really matter.
  • He/she must have a normal backstory(mostly)
  • And last but not least with the sheer lack of dark skinned characters amongst the cast, I suggest you use a dark skinned ethnicity(no offense)

With that out of the way. Please oh please sign up to my role play. I'll do anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm interested! should i create a CS? :)

aw man it seems that i'm too late :( someone already posted an earth element CS :(

i don't suppose you could add another element, right?

Semblance said:
i'm interested! should i create a CS? :)

aw man it seems that i'm too late :( someone already posted an earth element CS :(

i don't suppose you could add another element, right?
Sorry about that. Maybe when I do my next rp you could join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back