• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Guardian High

She waited to see her boys go get their diplomas, she was looking forward to the prank that was alwayspulled directly after as well.

As each student proceeds, Cass and Epsilon look increasingly excited. They'd be qualified as guardians after this -- it was almost overwhelming.

"Each of you is given the means to serve, to help, to protect -- to stick up for the little guy in life and help bring about a better world."

Illaoi listened to the speech intently, her pride swelling with each word of the principal, her eyes grew even more watery.

Illaoi is tearing up too. Cassiopeia is too excited to cry, and is practically jumping up and down in his seat.

Illaoi, giggled at her son's enthusiasm, and wanted so badly to hug him right then... but had to wait.

Deliope lists name after name, Mew after Mew. Some step into a portal to a new world to become guardians, while others exit the stage with a grin.

"Cassiopeia!"

The little fellow grins as he proceeds to the front of the stage.

Illaoi almost screamed her cheer for Cass.... but didn't quite want to be one of those mothers..... but kind of did... She kept silent, though she felt like her heart might burst out her chest.

The rest of the students fill in the cheer for her -- Cassiopeia's had time to make plenty of friends, and though he doesn't act like he knows it, is easily one of the most loved students on campus. He bows...then immediately dashes off stage to tackle hug his mother.

She prepared herself for it, though barely able to keep up anyway. Her tears were falling as she hugged her son back. "Congratulations Cass." she said. "I'm so proud of you my little lightbulb." He grew out of the nickname a little while ago... but she used it whenever she was feeling emotional.

"Thanks for helping me out, Mom," he says. "I couldn't have done it without you. I can't wait to see you receive yours!"

"Epsilon!" Another cheer rings out as the blind Mew smiles shyly.

Epsilon also steps off the stage and the ceremony proceeds. When all is said and done, about 90% of the student body have been sent to the universes they will protect with their lives.

"And that...concludes this ceremony," Deliope says, almost choking on the words.

Illaoi tackle hugged her husband, not able to contain herself anymore, though she made sure to keep the baies afloat in her newly elongated tail.

"I can hardly wait!" Cass almost shouts.

"It's been fun watching you three grow," Deliope says, approaching and smiling.

"Thank you Deliope… for everything you've done for us." She hugged Deliope as well. "Can you say hi for aunt Deliope little ones?" She cooed the babies.

"Hi...aunt deiope"

"You all are too sweet. I've been meaning to say, by the way. I think your little ones would make great students when you're ready to enroll them. I imagine you're excited. With just one more year to go, you've all learned quite a bit already!"

"Yeah! Now I'm able to block out anything!" Cassiopeia grins.

"Heh... I'm sure they will be. But i'd like to give them another few decades... give them some nice family time." … The words went unspoken..That I never got. "And don't be to confident Cass, i'm a year behind but i'm still your elder." She giggled.

"Oh, certainly," smiles Deliope. "There's no rush. I actually meant to ask the three of you about what your plans are, once Illaoi finishes her education!"

Cassiopeia blinks. "Plans. Right."

Epsilon smiles. "Well, we were all going to be a team on whatever world we're assigned. Did you have another idea?"

"That was the plan...." She couldn't help but look forward to it. "Do you have any thougths Deliope?"

"I do. You see, I was going to recommend your entrance into the Belarus Dimension -- it's a place where legendary policy is formed and where this school gets its charter!"

Cass looks wide-eyed.

"Thae Belarus Dimension.. they only accept the best and brightest mew there." Illaoi said slightly proudly. She knew her family could do it. "What do you guys think?"

"Well, I'm not opposed!" Epsilon says warmly.

"There is one small problem, though," Deliope replies. "You see, your little guys are adorable -- but they wouldn't be able to go. They'd need to stay here."

Cass blinks. "Oh. Um...well..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back