• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Guardian High

"Breeding data input. Scheduling production cycle. Setting new roles."

"Um...did we just get our entire class schedule changed? And our academic status too?"

"Yes..and almost our minds...." She said, rather confused as to why the staff cared this much.

"I kind of wish that they'd let us figure out our lives for ourselves."

"Me too, although...perhaps..." his eyes flash, "It's not...so bad...to be...helped along. I mean...we do have pretty...important...jobs..."

"Nono... But...you're...right...?" She struggled with her mind altering...this isn't what they wanted, her eyes changed her signature lilac. "No....we're not just breeding slaves...."

And then Cass wakes up.

"What's going on?" His eyes widen, he lets out a sharp cry. "RESET!"

And like that, the struggle ends -- both Mew are back the way they were, with only the memory of their peril.

"Oh dear. I...I...are you alright? That was...frightening."

The little Mew is all concern, looking both parents over.

"Yeah...did..did the school rally try to make us breeding slaves? They wouldn't do that would they?"

She Wore a worried look upon her face, but she turned to Cass. "Thank you my little lightbulb."

A moment later Deliope is in the room. "I sensed a psychic attack bordering on takeover commands. Are you three alright?"

"Yes...but something was trying to make us...breeders."

Deliope looks horrified. "That's against policy, ethics, and common decency! I'll alert security immediately!"

Cass blinks. "The one in the dark seeks control of the spark."

"Thank you Deliop.... What did you just say Cass?" She asked, looking at her boy with concern, scanning him to make sure he was ok."

"The one in the dark seeks control of the spark. To occupy Mew for a world of his due. The minds of our souls forever controlled."

Deliope shudders. "No...it can't be."

The rhyme sounded so familiar..

"Cass what are you saying? What's going on?" Asked Illaoi, scared.

"It's an old legend...about Giratina," Deliope murmurs. "Your boy shouldn't know it -- he senses something...something that we must defeat."

"Giratina? Oh no...." She looked at Cass.

"Cass, do you hear me my sweet boy?"

"Of course, mother. I can always hear you."

"What do we do?"

"We tell Andromeda, before..." Deliope's eyes suddenly flash, and he holds his head. "No...ungh...it's...not possible. Please....help...."

Illaoi's mind can almost be seen as it enters Deliope's, trying desperately to save her. "Deliope! Are you ok....I..I won't let anyone take you."

The poor teacher struggles. "Please...I'll...do....anything....anything..."

Suddenly, the Mew throws its head back as if it has been stabbed and cries out in pain, before falling to the ground, motionless.

"Run!" Illaoi shouts. "We must find Andromeda!"

And she did so, grabbing Cass and Epsilon as she teleported to the principals office.

"Mr andromeda! Please help!"

The principal, already on edge due to sensing something gone horribly wrong, quickly scans the students as they burst in. He places a hand across his mouth, then bursts out with the family in tow.

Illaoi kept silent as the motion apparently meant, and followed Andromeda out.

When they arrive back at the room...Deliope is gone.

"We're under attack," Andromeda barely whispers, before sounding an alarm throughout the school that wakes up students and staff alike. "Prepare to fight for your lives!"

"Sir...I'm still confused, something about Giratina.... Is he attacking?" She asked, stress lines on her brow.

"Yes...but we're going to be okay," he replies quickly, careful to avoid letting nervousness through. "Just as long as we work together."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back