• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Guardian High

The family arrives at Deliope's apartment, which has other Mew scattered about playing games, eating, talking, and generally living it up.

"Hey! Good to see you!" Deliope greets them cheerfully. "Ready to have some fun?"

"Now, obviously you and Epsilon don't want to play, but right now there's a game for winning a date. Would you like to play, Cass?"

"Spoiler, he's the prize."

"Um...uh..."

"Go ahead honey, it'll be fun." She said comfortingly.

Deliope I love you.

"I mean, let's be honest. He really could use a little bit of loving."

"I dunno, mom...I just wanted to...come and play and eat and..."

Epsilon chuckles. "Looks like Violet's playing too!"

Illaoi saw that it was true, and knew what to do. She tapped her son and teleported him into the game.

"Hehe." She chuckled outside of Cass's hearing range. "I couldn't agree more.... any way you can rig the game to let violet win?"

The game activates, plugging into Cass's head and leaving him open to the players.

"Now now, I don't cheat. Remember, the machine simply allows the players to input questions into the prize, with only honest answers and points scored. Cass becomes the game's rules and prize, so it's up to Violet."

"I did, however, add a feature where the target is head over heels for the winner."

Epsilon looks about. "Good luck...."

Hehe, if the right target wins he might love her anyway.

"Good luck."

"It's temporary either way, don't worry."

"Uh..." Cass blinks." Okay. This might as well happen."

Epsilon smiles. "I'll keep him out of trouble."

Yeah, don't worry, we trust you, and him.

"I believe in you Cass."

The game begins with about ten players. Each selects from a list of questions and queries generated by the machine and fed into Cass's mind, resulting in an honest answer output. Cassiopeia himself is used as the point counter. At the last round, only two Mew are tied.

"Looks like Violets still in this..." Said Illaoi, a smile across her face, imagining Cass's reaction after this was all over.

"Final question!" says the game, using Cassiopeia as a mouthpiece as it has for the whole play. "Please describe your ideal date with the prize."

Both Mew begin to type like crazy, going into great detail as the machine matches it with Cassiopeia.

"You really let our sun be dragged into a "Prize Date" game?" Epsilon says, acting as if he didn't help.

"Yes, he's to nervous around people, and I think we both knew who the winner would be, and we can both approve of it." She smiled, with a hint of a laugh.

"That's fair," he chuckles. "I thought he'd probably loosen up...but he's pretty attached. It's about time he looked for another girl."

The entries are submitted and Cass's eyes flash purple.

"It seems like the winners been chosen, the anticipation is killing me."

"This prize has been granted to the winner: VIOLET! For the next forty-eight hours, Cassiopeia will be Violet's date."

The eyes flash pink, then back to normal...except that they're locked on Violet, who, without missing a beat, floats up to the Mew...and kisses him, much to everyone's cheering.

Illaoi couldn't help but join in the cheering, their girl got picked.

"I was planning on setting them up tonight anyways." Said Illaoi with a giggle.

Cassiopeia's eyes form actual hearts, most likely a result of the kiss and the game's program combined, but he stays very close to his date even when she stops kissing him.

"Well, anyone hungry?" asks Deliope.

"I am.. though would you spare your guest room? I think the little ones are wiped out."

"Oh, certainly. Right upstairs, like always," Deliope murmurs.

Cassiopeia follows Violet to the dinner table and pulls out her chair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back