• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Guardian High

"You mean.... hmm...." This certainly was a problem... "Other dimensions allow children, how come they do not?"

"Well, the Belarus dimension is sensitive -- it impacts all other realities -- only very responsible and self-controlled Pokemon would be safe."

"Right.…" She thought about it.... she couldn't leave her babies.. "Thank you.. do you mind if we discuss this privately?"

"Yes please!" Cass says. "I'd love to go to a party!"

"I'll come," Epsilon replies. "But let me have the little ones for a bit."

"Wonderful! In that case, I'll see you there in an hour or so, okay?"

"Alright. See you there." She said, waving goodbye.

"Oh.. I suppose they wont mind a turn with daddy will they?" She said with a chuckle, handing them over.

Epsilon coos happily over his children, of which he is clearly very proud. Cass giggles, before falling into his old habit of jumping on top of Illaoi and squeezing her as hard as his little hands can.

Illaoi chuckled, and squeezed back... the excitement of the graduation still there, before she grew a wicked smirk, that only a mother could wear. "So Cass... do you expect Violet to be at the party?"

The word has an almost paralyzing effect on the poor little Mew. "V-V-Violet? I--I do--don't think so..."

"Oh dear, you know exactly how to short-circuit him. I think his crush is cute, but must you tease? I had the same crush on you."

She smiled and gave him a quick peck on the cheek "Sorry, i'm just keeping you humble." She chuckled

"Yes, and even then a friendly tease is healthy t keep him in his place."

"Exactly, especially since he might be able to take both of us."

"But you're cutest when you get all silly." She chuckled. "Honestly, I think the girls might have a line for you."

"There's no maybe. If Cass really wanted he could control our thoughts -- but he's too sweet to even think about it. That's good parenting for you."

"Aw, Mom. Don't be weird. Besides, we've got other more exciting things happening!"

"Excuse your mom, for being proud of her handsome strong young boy, but yeah, we have a party, and a decision to make.."

"Fair enough, maybe your dad will be brave enough to show of his dancing skills, I hear there's a competition."

Illaoi couldn't help but laugh at the cheesy joke. "Oh come on dearest your being modest."

"I am not. I think you both give me too much credit."

Cassiopeia smiles. "Well, I think you and mom are still the greatest."

"Maybe that's so, but I expect at last one dance out of you before the nights over." She said.

Epsilon grins. "Well, I can't say no to the love of my life." With that, he breaks into a full kiss, with Cass crying out with mixed disgust and amusement.

She returned the kiss, ignoring her child for the time being. One they broke off she looked at Cass.

"Once you get married you'll be two times as silly Cass."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back