• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern growing up in seattle - main thread

a

y

d

e

n

THE SKATER BOY

mood
2018 u can fuck off

oufit

tag
neverbackdown neverbackdown

Ayden Thompson

Oh Ayden

His mouth dropped like a gobbler fish, looking at the girl in true and utter shock. Had she just discovered who he was? How the hell was she so comfortable in letting a complete stranger talk so freely about her vagina like he had been doing so for the last few minutes. “Sweet virgin Mary and Jesus fucking Christ,” he muttered to himself as he continued to stare at the girl with a scrunched-up nose and furrowing brow “How fucking high are you” It was more of an observation rather than a question if anything. A statement, not a challenge. She didn’t need to say how high she was cause Ayden could clearly see it.

He had been in such a trance in the airheadedness of his skating pal that he had been unaware that the girl was preparing to move her bag onto him. With an unexpected flop, the bag onto his stomach caught him off guard, pushing out a puff of air past his lips and an ‘oof’. Hands automatically moved towards the bag to relieve the pressure upon his tummy; Ayden was confused at first to why she had given it to him. Phone- ah, that was it. Thank God she was going to let him change the music. And then she mentioned something so delightful to his ears. A joint. For him? Oh, was it Christmas? Had he been a good little boy this year?

It took you this fucking long to tell me about the joint when I could be high already?” Ayden grumbled to the girl, his hands working fast to shift the bag around and open it. Once unzipped and open wide, he went to put his hand inside to retrieve the items - but not before his hand paused in mid-air. “Hang on a second. How do I know you don’t have, like… a crocodile or something in here? The last time I put my hand into a girl’s bag at a party, I pulled out a nasty-ass used pair of period underwear. I’m not fucking falling for that shit again” He then reached over for Beth’s hand, dragging it to her bag and began to use it like a rake - saving him from having to touch anything within the contents of her bag. Finally, he was able to locate the two most important things within the bag; the joint and her phone. Using Beth’s hand like a claw from an arcade machine, he scooped out the two items before releasing his grasp on her.

The first thing he did was open her phone and change the goddamn music. Goodbye Brittney Spears or whatever she-demon was apparently ‘singing’ to them. His fingers were quick to sort through the music until he was content, placing on a track by Keshi. The slow melodic tune began to play through the headphones, wrapped with a techno beat and soothing voice. With that out of the way, he brought his attention to the joint, placing it between his lips. Grabbing the lighter from his pocket, Ayden was quick and stealthy to light up the joint before taking a very long, deep inhale. Once he removed it from his mouth, he slowly exhaled a white puff of smoke dragging into the air before him. “Thank fuck” he whispered to himself, watching the smoke drift upwards before being caught by the afternoon breeze. “The year has only started, and it can already go and get fucked

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

© weldherwings.

finally party time!

Leaning against the doorframe, Nat found it difficult to pretend she was more interested in examining her nails than she was in watching the aftermath of her destruction. She succeeded, for the most part, her apparent sadistic cravings overpowered by her need to refuse Teo the satisfaction of thinking she cared.

In her defense, he was being, like, really fucking stupid.

She crossed her arms over her chest as he commenced the mission of sitting up, a look of slight amusement crossing her face.
“She really is quite glorious,”
she responded, all of the bite gone from her voice. At this point, surely she’d done enough damage for one night.

Surely, after that, Teo couldn’t possibly inspire her to do more.

“Party won’t wait all night,”
she said, annoyance evident in her expression as Teo turned around. It was a straight up lie; Luke’s parties were notorious for carrying on nearly ‘til morning, but she really wanted to just get there already. She shifted so that only one of her shoulders and her head were against the door, facing Teo as he… sorted himself out.

Teo’s words caught her off guard, though she masked it quickly with a quirked eyebrow.
“Wow, did you just admit to giving D-grade dick? What poor girl was brave enough to let you disappoint her?”
Calling her "dick radar" good implied her rating was accurate. Poor guy. She stood straight, arms still crossed as he adjusted his belt buckle.

She waited for his tirade to come to a close, feigning interest with wide eyes and head nods. "Master of all dicks," or whatever. When he’d finally finished calling the virgin Natalia a dick guru, she let out a deep exhale.

“Finally done expressing your jealousy over my sexual prowess?”

Her head jerked slightly as Teo’s entire demeanor changed. It was extremely unlike him to offer to just make up. In fact, it was uncharacteristic of their entire friendship to even acknowledge half of the shit they did to each other. Usually they’d simply move on from one form of mild harassment and pestering to another and that was it.

Uncertainty made her freeze like a deer in headlights, allowing Teo to envelope her in an embrace. Strangle was, perhaps, a more apt descriptor. He had a vice grip around her waist, as though he was trying to keep her from escaping. His saccharine words did little to calm her suspicions, in fact only fueling them.

Teo Choi and Natalia Vidal didn’t do sweet. They didn’t do making up, or the tight hugs that accompanied it. What the fuck was he planning? What degeneracy had that little brain of his concocted?

Her eyes widened almost comically when the words “smell this” fell from the boy’s mouth. There was no fucking way this kid was actually daft enough to test her like that. She should’ve ripped it off instead of kicked it; maybe then she could give him an actual rating.

What she wasn’t going to do was make Teo think he’d won. So, instead of holding her breath and attempting to get him off of her, she regained her compused and inhaled. Profoundly. Just took a big ole sniff.

“Hmm,”
she mused, a look of deep contemplation taking over her features.
“Unfortunately, Imma have to knock you down to an F on account of your cock being broken.”

With that, she wriggled free and grabbed him by the wrist.
“But since I’m such a kind person and don’t care about the quality of your penis,”
she said, beginning to drag him towards the nearest bathroom,
“I’m gonna supervise while you wash your hands so you don’t embarrass yourself tonight.”

They arrived at the bathroom as she finished her sentence, and with her free hand she opened the door.
“If you need a hygiene lesson, you just let me know,”
she said, smiling as she released Teo’s wrist and leaned against the door frame once more with her arms crossed.
"After all, you don't wanna advertise F-grade dick all night."

diamonds

♡coded by uxie♡

t

e

o

THE SUNSHINE

mood
oh hiiiiii~! hehehe

oufit

tag
Nat ( TheVoidQueen TheVoidQueen )

Teo Choi

Teo had not been expecting that reaction from Nat.

What had he expected then? Well, some form of retaliation, I suppose. A squeal, a push, a shove, a foot stomp, or even another attack to the groin. But Nat was a wild card. She kept him on his toes. And despite only having started this beautiful, blooming friendship over the course of a couple of months - heck, maybe it had only been weeks? Who knows; time was forming altogether - there were many, many things he had to learn about the girl. So when she stood there and took a giant sniff of his hand without flinching or scrunching her face is disgust, Teo was caught off guard. He stood there almost shocked that she had done it so willingly, and was making her own commentary about the scent left upon his hand. Gobsmacked by her response, his mouth hanging, brows raised and eyes widened, the only thing Teo could muster up was an exhaled “Wow” as he blinked profusely.

With the boy distracted by the turn of events, Nat showed off her next set of skills by wriggling her way to freedom and grabbing him by the wrist before he could restart the blown circuit in his brain. Despite being dragged to the bathroom and being told he was being supervised like a Pre Schooler learning the basic principles of hygiene, Teo couldn’t wipe away the growing grin on his face as it stretched ear to ear. In all honesty, this was why he wanted to hang out with Nat. This sort of banter was what he wanted, desired and craved in life. It was enough to keep his mind off of things at home, and it certainly enough to distract him from those dark clouds that like to loom over his head late at night.

Okay, okay,” he chuckled, making his way into the bathroom and towards the sink with his hands up in defence. “I get what you’re saying. I’ve been graded to an F-grade dick which… honestly, stands for Fabulous. I’d rather have a fabulous dick than a dangling or droopy dick, after all” Turning back towards the sink, the boy began to overly portray to the girl how to wash his hands. In a stunning, dramatic performance, he turned on the tap and pumped soap into his palms. And then, like a choreographed dance, he passionately rubbed his hands together and laced them under the running water. Finally, once he had washed the soap away, he turned off the taps and reached for the hand towel. Drying his hands with it, he turned back to Nat once more before taking a bow for his performance. “I hope you enjoyed your free dramatic experience” Teo announced, bowing once more “People pay a lot of good money to such hygiene practices that close in action

Natalia?” A voice cooed from around the corner of the hallway; it made Teo instantly stand up straight, close the distance towards the door and poke his head out to see the source of the said voice as the person turned the corner and into the hallway. “Oh! Teo! Hello, dear!

Hi, Mrs Vidalllll” He responded, dragging out her surname, swaying his shoulders side to side. Oh, this was just another favourite game he played with Nat. It was the I’m going to flirt with your Mum to make you feel uncomfortable game he often played whenever Nat’s father wasn’t around. “You’re looking beautiful tonight, like always

© weldherwings.

inferred ed, drugs

luke tellegio

♫/poppin - yeat/♫

mood

was a lil anxious, now getting tipsy and havin fun : P

his epic house party in magnolia hills

oufit

4de6ca0bbed7407fa5443b6353298c34.jpg

tag

seb TheVoidQueen TheVoidQueen
mentions: leigh Chimney Swift Chimney Swift , leon, laury Sugarnaut Sugarnaut , jack

after he’d greeted the party-goers, luke found himself scanning his room for the shortest of moments, no leon in sight. hmph. fine by him, he must’ve let himself out like usual. a shame, he thought to himself, but didn’t really know why. of all times, an environment like this would cause luke to thrive and it usually did--after about six shots and a gram of cocaine to the face. he was way too sober right now.

luka undressed himself and hovered over the bottle of kastra elion, pouring himself a couple shotglasses to take before his shower. running it hot, he stepped in and cleaned himself up–turning up his own music as the sounds of an opening and closing door mixed with chit chatter over the bass from downstairs drew raucous. fuck i hope jack and laury get here soon, or somebody with anything.

standing in front of the mirror, he fumbled around for the extra shot glasses he poured to take before even looking in it. a bit dramatic, but ritual for him in a sense. the annoyance of anxiety noshing at his insides at a time like this was only making him more upset, but confronting them was not on his bucket list for tonight. taking a couple more, he took a deep breath–pushing his hair back and taking a peek in the mirror. this drew a laugh out of himself. you’re fucking ridiculous, you look sexy as fuck man. he rolled his shoulders back–nashing his teeth in a smile, white as ever–and examining the condition of his most recent tattoo on his forearm before throwing on his favorite alexander mcqueen knit, gaudy bb belt and semi-ripped jeans. a bit of hair gel and sprays of dior sauvage later–he was nearly ready to fuck this party up the way he always did. though things would be a bit different. he’d have to be on somewhat of good behavior tonight since calli was going to be there. aka his wife. aka no hoes tonight (sad face). tragic, but definitely worth it.

all he had was about two lines left of white so he took them both–jack would be here any second according to his friends texts in their group chat. pressing his finger to his nostril and examining himself once more in the mirror, he was satisfied. wait, one more shot.

insurance shot later, he waltzed down the stairs–greeted by “aye’s” and “yoooo’s” by even more semi-familiar faces. none his aforementioned friends, but he acknowledged them all with grins and handshakes and encouraged for them to use the bartenders stationed around the house as generously as everyone wanted.

a face he did rather aptly recognize was seb, standing out like a sore-thumb holding a drink and moving through the crowd towards one of the main rooms seemingly distracting by some girl? he couldn’t really tell from where he was so he told his crowd he’d be "back in a sec" (most common party lie).

“aye! sebs! looking good man! whatchu drinking huh? you better be breaking that bartender i put good bones down for that–” he shouted over the music, immediately dapping the man up into a quick hug. “dude, have you seen calli? i already fucking misplaced my phone somehow.” luka laughed, taking a gulp of his own solo cup--completely oblivious to the boy with crutches sitting right next to him.

© weldherwings.

L

E

I

G

H

THE OTHER BROTHER

mood
definitely gonna puke later

oufit
This, + an old hand-me-down winter coat || forearm crutches

tag
doedeer doedeer purplecowdutch purplecowdutch TheVoidQueen TheVoidQueen

Leigh Fallon

Just as soon as Leigh dropped himself onto the couch, resting his crutches against the wall, someone walked up to him and his new friend Seb with a level of bravado that seemed almost threatening. It wasn't like Leigh, who usually loved people, to be so automatically mistrusting, but something set off alarm bells in his head before it clicked why it was that the bleach-blonde Burtonesque giant was so familiar...
Luke.
So this was it. This was him.
Stricken with another bout of nerves, Leigh’s clumsy fingers tightened around the stem of the wine glass to remind himself what was about to happen. Luke, chatting to Seb as though the two were old friends, was ignoring the smaller boy on the couch as though he weren’t there first. Leigh narrowed his eyes, his cheerful rambunctious persona flickering off for a split second into sour frustration.

“Dude, have you seen Calli? I already fucking misplaced my phone somehow.”

As if getting snubbed wasn’t enough to provoke the premeditated attack that Leigh had been simmering for the past twenty minutes, hearing Calli’s name fall out of Luke’s mouth instantly sparked his veins with a renewed faith in his diabolical mission. Calli. This was about her, too.

Leigh was usually only minimally invested in Carter’s romantic escapades, but Calli was his friend, and Carter and Luke’s hatred of each other was starting to eat away at his brain. If someone like Luke started dating Calli seriously, and forbade her from hanging around the Fallon trailer because of this stupid feud… would Leigh ever get to see her again, outside of school and chance meetups?

“Actually, Calli’s not here yet.” Leigh said loudly, interrupting Luke and Seb’s greetings. Grabbing one of his crutches, he slowly pulled himself to his feet, trying to minimize the height difference between himself and the two much taller boys– they still dwarfed him, but at least standing up he could actually see their faces. “She’s still out getting ready, but she’ll be here in a hot minute, I’m sure. I was talking to her earlier. We're like, the best of best friends, ever since…” Leigh, rapidly talking himself into a corner, realized that it was now or never. This was his moment, his 5-second window to prove his loyalty to his brother or chicken out.

This is for Carter, this is for Carter, this is for Carter…

He stopped talking, taking in a shallow, nervous half-breath, and locked eyes with Luke. Probably the most openly confrontational thing he’d ever done in his life. There was something comical about such a pint-sized child, bracing himself on his forearm crutch, trying to stare down someone Luke’s size. It was like watching a Chihuahua try to size up a Greyhound.

But, with as much defiance as terror, he dropped the glass.

The overfilled cup cracked on impact and its contents spilled absolutely everywhere; crimson sprayed in all directions, pooling in bloody splatters all over the pristine carpeting. What was once an immaculate spread of affluence was now a crime scene of broken glass and expensive fermented grape juice.

“Oops.”

He almost meant it. Looking down at the mess he’d made sent a stab of nausea up from his stomach and into his throat, his heart tripping to a sudden stop. For a moment he was sure he was about to throw up on the floor and create that much more of a disaster, but he didn’t. He just stood there, pale and almost shivering, awkwardly grabbing his other crutch from the wall so he wouldn’t topple over onto the wine-soaked carpet.

Leigh couldn’t even hear the party anymore over the sound of the blood rushing to his ears.
It was all up to Luke now: whether he decided to curse him out, or call the police, or murder him on the spot…

Carter owed him for this one.

© weldherwings.

mood :
excited?

outfit :
mentions :
Leon, Jack

interactions :
TheVoidQueen TheVoidQueen
Ainsley,
Thelma
It was 2014. The lights of the pageant hall were blinding. Sweat was pouring down their back and into their skirt. The voices overwhelmed them, their legs buckled and they hit the ground like a dead sardine.

One of those falling dreams.

No, it was 2018, and Thelma woke up at something like 5 PM covered in their own sweat. They would say they were having that dream a lot lately, but really it was sort of a constant. They'd need to add more melatonin to their pill diet. The addies made it hard to stay down when it was necessary, but they really needed them. Maybe they should just stop sleeping altogether? It'd keep the government drones at bay, for sure.

Tonight was a party at Luka's house. Normally Thelma would keep a solid thousand miles between themself and that rich government shill, but their extremely small friend circle all but begged them to show. Though they did stuff a few lead testing pens into their pockets just in case Luka tried to poison them. They also used a special straw to make sure their drink didn't somehow get roofied -- not because they were concerned about anything sexual, but because they figured that was the easiest way for reptilians to drag their unconscious body out of the mansion and tie them down for interrogation in the name of Mister President. Every now and then, they'd see if their phone could pick up any radio waves using the contained FM radio, but either nobody was communicating tonight or Thelma was doing it wrong.

Mostly they wanted to see Jack. He was finally back from rehab, but so far Thelma had only seen him to buy addies, and maybe now would be a nice time to hang out. Though knowing Jack he'd probably be selling all night. Vera liked to big up her drug dealer, but that man didn't work half as hard as Jack did. Probably. Thelma had never met the guy, but they'd seen pictures and he looked like he must smell really bad.

And then suddenly, Leon!

Thelma had no strong feelings towards Leon. Their opinions were mostly positive -- there was no way mom or the government was hiring someone of the transgender persuasion to follow them. And he didn't (usually) make fun of their various conspiracy theories.

"Um, yeah." they mumbled, quickly seeing offered food. They followed his footsteps, the little strawberry squares looking like rubies in the light of the doorway. Fuck, they were hungry. When was the last time they ate? They couldn't even remember anymore. "Can I..." All signs pointed to yes. They took one of the squares and popped it in their mouth. It tasted pretty good. "I didn't know... Well I guess I did know you bake." He did make pot brownies that one time.

Wait.

"...Are these normal?"
coded by reveriee.

ava jane morrisson

♫/national anthem - lana del rey/♫

mood

happy, sweet, eager

emily's house in queen anne

oufit

e3721914d37851376c29b6532097d0ab.jpg
3912f5646e8c1915536b62dd47bbbd89.jpg

158c9e6f0c4fdf4487a59759f832c8c9.jpg

m_5d49c09dd4000851e0c1dbdd.jpg

tag

emily & tori neverbackdown neverbackdown miyu Miaow Miaow

mentions: jack, laury Sugarnaut Sugarnaut

“no! no, you look so cute!” ava gushed motioning to her own eyes, “your make up is so sick too, i look like a mess so..” she grinned, then realized they’d just been standing at the door this entire time. “oh! yeah, emily is over here. EMILYYYY–” she sung, signaling miyu to follow her as they walked into emily’s bedroom.

“doesn’t miyu look so sweet? and so comfy–i’m totally rethinking the kitten heels now..” she said, digging into her bag for her trusty adidas superstars. “by the way, that’s tori over there. tori, this is miyu! she’s our freshy friend we made recently.” throwing off her pink heels and fastening the shell-toe sneakers on, she sighed with much relief. “sorry ems, i gotta go with this look. fuck it, i’m really trying to rave tonight.--not half bad actually!” ava hopped in front of the mirror for the last time then turned around facing the three girls.

“well? you guys ready? i don’t know about you, buhhht i’m like..itching to get on the dance floor already.” she bit her lip, looking her phone over again, “omg.. and jack has a cute little bag of pink molly for uuuus..” she raved, flashing the rather unenthusiastic text from jack in emily’s face. “i think him, liv and laury are on their way!”

looking over at emily, she tilted her head hoping for her input on any one of the matters she managed to spill out in her tipsyied chatter. ava was a clueless when it came to speaking turns, clearly the girl was just never used to being halted in her bouts of loquacity. thankfully, no one really checked her on it but sometimes it was a bit embarrassing to connect the dots thereafter. though the realization would never come if she was intoxicated.

“do you want anything miyu?” she questioned, grabbing the bottle of vodka for a swig, “luke’s gonna have like anything you could dream of there… and if you want any party drugs we could introduce you to our friend jack!”

© weldherwings.

< Back
lauren 🎉

Online Now!

Last Updated:

Jan 19, 2018

Send Message
Instant Message
Subscribe

Mentions:
Lukey, Livia, Cali, Carter, Calli, Gabriel (Ines), Seb, Leigh

Interactions:
Jack & Luke doedeer doedeer
Leigh Chimney Swift Chimney Swift
Seb TheVoidQueen TheVoidQueen
Open for interaction if you like crab rangoons.​
Fri, January 19, 2018
... i kinda fell in love with a palm springs trailer park.
Lauren’s head was in the clouds, focused on music even more than before. He was in talks of freelance production work, part of an intense song writing group that felt more like a test than a support, accidentally announcing a Boy’s Night Out EP they hadn’t started on Twitter, and, to top it all off, Livia was now their roommate at their house in South Seattle. They were grateful the new pair of ears had an opinionated mouth to match. It wasn’t that Lauren didn’t care about Luke or Jack’s opinion on things, it was just different when the girl stared into his soul and repeated the trash lyrics back to them before they deleted the whole thing. Music was all Lauren could focus on so when Jack suggested spending the day making something, they couldn’t reject it.

Shit. I forgot all about that party… I told three people I’d be there. Maybe I’ll just stick with you tonight.” Lauren looked over at Jack before putting their own headphones down onto the desk to declare the session over. They felt bad for Jack’s financial woes. Hell, if Jack asked them to pay it off, they would… Except he couldn’t. After Jack’s second overdose and hospital visit, the tip off of “Jack is a bad influence” filtered through to Lauren’s grandpa which made money moves a down low endeavor for a while. Maybe when Q1 was over Lauren can help.

It seemed like Jack and Luka had more girl troubles than Lauren realized. It didn’t help how Lauren actually helped set up a blind date with Calli for Wendy and Carter tonight. “Wendy totally doesn’t look like that kind of girl. Too stuck up anyways.” They downplayed the Irish girl with a bad attitude to the best of their ability as they moved around their dark room to change. Lauren only jumped while he undressed when his door swung ajar, Liv crashing in unannounced and not flinching one bit and holding up a messily tied plastic bag.

Someone wants you to suck their dick.” Her voice was as apathetic as it could be as she watched the sweet and sour sauce inside the bag slowly spill inside. Lauren’s only response was a guttural squawk as they kept buttoning the red button down. Earlier, they made a shitpost about sucking dick for crab rangoons that got more responses than they imagined. It turned into a fun contest for him to judge at the party - maybe Lauren wasn’t going to hide away with Jack as suggested.

Lauren was quick with his outfit: black pants, black undershirt shirt, red button down, and a fitted black suit jacket. In any other Luke Party, he would be dressed down to match at least one of the other boys but Gabriel Estete confirmed his appearance at the “networking” event. He couldn’t be the only boy in a suit jacket - and Lauren needed to make sure they were the cutest one wearing it. The taller boy slipped his phone into his phone after calling Riley Jones “cute and funny” on Twitter to friendzone her before snatching the bag off his Target sheets to assess the sauce damage. The sauce seeped through the paper bag that kept the rangoons safe but stayed in the plastic. Safe - just like how Lauren was going to be at this party. “You wanna go to Luke’s party?” Lauren asked his roommate as she walked off into the hallway that separated their rooms.

I’d rather blast my face off with a shotgun.” Her voice trailed off as Lauren heard her phone ringing to start a call. Livia wasn’t as fun when she had boy toy troubles so they let it slide to let her mope all alone while everyone else had a good time tonight. Now ready to go, Lauren just gave Jack their usual wide smile as he swung his keys around his finger and took the lead out of the house. “I saw people online asking if you were gonna show so you’ll make back your money.” They were trying to be positive, although the thought of rangoonies made them gleeful. At least five rangoon entries were waiting for him at the house - and one entry was already obtained.

The green 1993 Chevy Cavalier ran like shit but Lauren loved his car. It was a surprise gift for passing his permit test last year from his deceased mother. It was her first car and Lauren kept this baby cleaner than his own lungs. The car immediately blasted “the savior of country music” Kacey Musgraves on the drive while Lauren acted as if this was normal.

“I'm just a dime store cowgirl
That's all I'm ever gonna be
You can take me out of the country
But you can't take the country out of me, no”

Passionately singing offkey, Lauren almost missed their exit. The accidental pre-gaming didn’t help with Lauren haphazardly swaying himself [strike]and the car[/strike] to the steel guitar as if it was heavy metal. His week was intense and focused and he deserved to let loose. When they veered into the collection of nice houses, the chaotic driving stopped. This was technically Lauren’s neighborhood too and didn’t want his upbeat mood to flag more retired folks to call the cops on the party too early. He parked the car actually into the driveway of Luke’s mansion. Best friend rights - sorry to all the other party goers. The crab rangoons smell probably stuck with the two teens for a few minutes but the smell of smoke and body sweat would overpower it in no time.

Main Mission Updated: Find Princess Emily.~” Lauren said oh so cooly, barely remembered to lock his car with the music in the house hyping him up. Crab rangoon bag equipped, Laury threw his arm around Jack’s shoulders as if he needed guiding through the crowd of people. They were… late? At least noticeable when they arrived when Lauren tried to use his height to spot their Emily. Instead they noticed the tallest mother space fucker in the room, as tall people tend to find each other in comradery, with his iconic animal print get up. In a surprise turn of events, Lauren’s mom loving companion, Sebastian, made finding Luka easy with them sitting on the couch… with Leigh Fallon spilling wine all over that white carpet underneath them.

Maybe it was the combination of the three dudes that intersected Lauren’s life in different ways together that made it funny or the fact Lauren knew Luke’s mom just received that authentic white Persian rug for Christmas that made Laury’s infectious laugh so loud it echoed. With the party music fading out to another song, instinctively adding commentary was needed from them, as they thought their opinion was always needed in comedic timing. “NO WAY I’M CLEANING THAT SHIT!” He detached his arm around Jack just to boop his own nose for “nose goes” rules before laughing away from the crime scene and Jack. “It’s crab rangoonie time, boys!” He headed to the kitchen where his laughter only continued more at the sight of at least 40 crab rangoons all saved in a corner with his name on it.

God, he fucking hated crab rangoons.

Currently listening :
Dime Store Cowgirl
By Kacey Musgraves

5:18 PM - 81 Comments - 35 Kudos - Add Comment

coded by xoxoRamona

Last edited:
up the stairs, last door to the left ..drug room is now an open storefront B ) lolololol...

[/MEDIA]

jack soren ronnenfelt

♫/kept - crystal castles/♫

mood

content i guess lol

luka's house party extravaganza

oufit

a8e5f9324d0859eddaddf6a5accbd66e.jpg
ef03ca4569025c35df35d79d23bb6d44.jpg
ac7719ee85aa01a755bcbee6f285d91a.jpg

tag

interactions: laury, liv Sugarnaut Sugarnaut luka, seb TheVoidQueen TheVoidQueen , leigh Chimney Swift Chimney Swift mentions: emily neverbackdown neverbackdown , wendy

at the mention of wendy being too stuck up jack incurred a slight smile. of course, he didn’t think so but it was nice laury tried to appease his thought over it. he shrugged it off. though momentarily hurt, jack supposed he hoped she’d have a good time. she deserved someone better than him anyway.

he couldn’t help but flinch at liv’s sudden interjection, suspending a little bag of rangoons that laury responded with humurously. jack looked at his friend getting dressed for a moment. lauren finley. undisputably the better looking of slacky, or less drowned and wretched looking could be a better way to put it. easily likeable among the most diverse of parties. the level of personability transcending standard friendliness into an allay of romances. maybe as middle schoolers he was considerably jealous and from time to time–he’d feel periods of the same juvenile feeling, but moreover it just impressed him. they were the same age, same birthday and all yet some days he felt he looked up to the dude.

jack gathered his weed and other random things he managed to sprawl over laurens floor back into his jansport. walking out with laury he awkwardly waved a hand good-bye at a very dejected-looking liv who preferred to sidle away without a second glance, pressing her earbuds in and shutting the bedroom door. he felt like he was making good progress with his best friend’s new popstar roommate, but she was flaky at best. sometimes up for a music sesh, even a semi deep-talk over the bong but in a blink of an eye turned it around like the coldest winter day in seattle. girls, he guessed. jack didn’t really take it personal anyway. and to be fair the deep-talks were probably just confused in his head by the subtle usage of siren eyes. bored girls were dangerous, he was just terrible at noticing.

the car ride was fun. jack acted like it wasn’t on twitter, but sometimes it was just fun to be active when everyone else was. and they sure were. the social media site was popping off, everyone in their age group were either at luka’s party already or pre-gaming on the way. he was laughing nearly the entire time, watching laury make wrong turns and missing exits like his life depended on it without any sort of serious input by jack himself.

walking into the house already made his head spin. and it was not just the pre-game. kids splayed all over every inch of the main room, dancing, shouting, dosing–partying to put it simply. a few kids, nodded off at jack as if they had been waiting for him to show up. not for anything else, but their drugs of course. just another reminder why he was even at such a place to put himself at ease. one thing about luke’s parties he did like was that he didn’t really care to play generic party music the entire time. over the ceiling speakers was a remix of kept by crystal castles. good shit.

laury put their arm around him, guiding the two through the crowd until they met up just in time to witness probably the most savage thing jack had seen in a damn long time. that’s coming from someone who watched a kid bite a security guard after getting tranquilized right in the middle of his rehabilitation’s cafeteria. laury detached themself from jacks shoulders and dipped right into the kitchen, laughing the entire way there though it was drowned out by the overhead bass.

“uhhhh,” jack said, looking down at the red soaking slowly through the bone-white carpet and then back at luke who was basically speechless. “sup. i–guess ill see you guys later.” no way, i’m sticking around for that shit.

no need to stick around for that shit. they’d hear luke bitch about it later at some point. besides.. main mission: find princess emily right? no no, wait. she’d show up eventually. anyway, she knew where she’d be at. the same damn room he was always at when luka threw parties. the music room. his mission for tonight was to sell as much pills, dope, psychedelics–whatever–he fucking could before getting on a gang member’s last nerve. or last last nerve, in this case.

right on time, a couple guys from the park and their posse of loud, drunk skate groupies started moving towards him and he put a hand up, acknowledging their requests and walking up the stairs to the recording studio.

© weldherwings.

Last edited:

B

filler! ignore

H

filler! ignore

• Beth Howard

The Comedic Relief

♡design by dreamglow, coded by uxie♡

drugs, mild threats

luke tellegio

♫/poppin - yeat/♫

mood

lol.

his epic house party in magnolia hills

oufit

4de6ca0bbed7407fa5443b6353298c34.jpg

tag

seb TheVoidQueen TheVoidQueen
leigh Chimney Swift Chimney Swift
mentions: laury Sugarnaut Sugarnaut , jack, calli, billy purplecowdutch purplecowdutch

luke looked over at a smaller figure on the couch rising up–mentioning something about calli’s whereabouts. he’d never seen this kid at his parties before. in fact, he looked about his little brother’s age–probably some freshman who overheard the plans for the affair from an upperclassman. the kid talked like he knew calliope like the back of his hand, yet his face still didn’t ring a bell…

before luka could even utter a single word, the boy stanced up–looking right through him like he’d seen a ghost, but challengingly.. like he was about to–

a splash. of red. all over the fuckin' carpet.

at this point, the music was drowned out all around them. the bleach blonde shifted his gaze down at the glass spilling the last of its contents out like a pipe leak. he felt something inside him twitch. anger as if it was fighting its way through the alcohol already taking up too much space in his bloodstream. perhaps it was a good thing jack hadn’t served him any coke yet. his reaction would’ve been a bit too eager.

like perfect timing, laury and jack hopped into the mix as fast as they left–as fast as the glass had completely obliterated his mother’s white rug she’d just obtained from a luxury carpet dealer in greece. however, luke was still considerably speechless--too much to even give them a hint of acknowledgement. it's not like they were going to be of any help in this situation, clearly.

finally, he let a roaring laugh out–a bit terrifying really. “oh man, are you dumb or something?” he managed to get out between the heckling, “you must be really stupid. jesus christ…”

luka stepped forward, both hands placed firmly on the kid’s shoulders in a tight grasp to which he took a deep breath and lightened the pressure. his face was pursed into this appalled sham of a gritted smile and as he leaned closer to his face, he whispered just enough for the two of them to hear. “i don’t know who the fuck you are. or how you heard about this party, but you’re not getting another glass of dolcetto. i’m too drunk right now to give a fuck about this, but if i see you with another glass of red wine? it might be your last.”

maybe that was overkill. he didn’t mean to come off as threatening, but he already had a strong dislike for having underclassman over at his house. besides, this one pissed him the fuck off. either way it didn’t really matter a whole lot right now. he was still going to have a good time. his parents weren’t coming home for at least another three days and he’d have the carpet and everything else that managed to get fucked up all fixed up by monday morning. you’d think a kid who throws a house party every time his parent’s were gone would know not to keep expensive white rugs around, but like always–he "forgot".

like a damn sociopath would, luka turned around to face sebastian with a friendly smile and gave the kid a couple of hard pats on the back. “you have fun kid! grab a white claw or something your own size–they’re in the fridge.”

“hey i’m gonna go get some–”
luke tapped his index finger on his right nostril, nodding at sebastian as if to invite him if he so pleased, “if billy’s not here yet tell him upstairs to the left.” he walked a couple steps away before looking back at leigh with a sinister glower then hopped onto the stairs to make his way to the recording studio.

© weldherwings.

a

y

d

e

n

THE SKATER BOY

mood
do we have to get up?

oufit

tag

Ayden Thompson

If only time could stand still.

The darkness of the night enveloped them, with only the flickering of street lights and passing car headlights being their source of light. Lying on the concrete floor and gazing up into the wonders of the never-ending nothingness of space. The gentle breeze tickled their fingers and left butterfly kisses upon their cheeks, reddening with the dropping temperatures. The soothing sounds of Keshi’s voice lullabying them into a sea of tranquillity and calmness. And within a couple of puffs of the joint, Ayden found his whole body completely relaxed. All tension that had been harbouring in his spine, and all weight that rested upon his shoulders, just seemed to evaporate, floating upwards and onwards.

If only it could always feel this way.

There would be no more running away from the big, scary monsters that hid under their beds at night. There would be no more wrestling the demons that tried to drag them down into the pits of hell on a regular basis. There would finally be some sense of freedom, a tunnel vision to escape, and they could finally just be kids. Cause that’s what they were; kids. Ayden couldn’t remember the last time he had the opportunity just to goof around. To make fake phone calls, eat ice cream until his gut was sore, or enjoy a birthday party without an overwhelming sense of dread and fear lingering in the back of his mind. With each passing year, it only got worse. As the dates flickered onward, the countdown of his youth was upon him and finally, there will be no more time to just be a kid.

So are you coming to Luke’s?

What sort of crazy question was that?

He needed to blow off steam. He needed to drink until he couldn’t walk straight and get high until his head wasn’t clear anymore. He needed to wipe out all the memories and thoughts that left him incapable of falling asleep at night. But most importantly, he needed somewhere to stay the night. There was not a chance in hell that he was going to spend the night at his own household after discovering his mother was on a late shift, and his grandparents were going to be away for the week. It was perfect grounds for the sick psychopath he had forced to name Uncle. So, when the mention of a party was brought up, Ayden made sure that he had all the details and that he was going to be there regardless of what came of the night.

Yeah, I’m coming…” he softly exhaled, a whiplash of response in comparison to his earlier ramblings. His words felt heavy and saying anything else was far too exhausting for his body to handle. As Beth questioned the current time, Ayden turned to look at the girl with an arched brow. “Do I look like a fucking clock? How the fuck do I know?” Whiplashed words fell from his lips once more as he looked at the upside-down face of the girl. Reaching over to the phone, he took hold of it and gazed down at the home screen to see the time. “Just after ten thirty…” he mumbled, closing his eyes for the time being and just resting. He knew it was time to get up and get ready but right now, he was more content in just lying there and pretending that he didn’t exist. “We should get going… Be a lamb and help me up. I’m older than you, and my bones are brittle

© weldherwings.

mood
nervous and easily-distracted

tag
Sugarnaut Sugarnaut

outfit
an old, seattle bowling shirt, worn by the greatest bowling team of seattle and a gift from his grandma

Carter Fallon

Carter found himself in an empty home, the trailer that was usually filled with his brother Leigh asking him to tag along or his mom cooking meth in the kitchen was now an empty oase with no sounds except the tv fully blasting his favorite anime. Carter found himself laid back on the couch, in and out of sleep until he was rudely awakened by Lauren's text, reminding him of the date he had with Wendy. Arranged by his ex-girlfriend herself. What a great idea. .
Carter had no idea what to wear and knew Lauren would turn in his grave if he knew Carter had picked his old, bowling shirt. He was convinced Wendy should like him just the way he was and to be really honest he had not a clue of how tonight was going to go. He spoke to Wendy once or twice but had forgotten their conversations, either he was too high or too drunk to remember but up to now no one had compared to his beloved Calliope.

When seven pm hit, Carter felt a sense of nerves even though he found himself to be a very confident gentlemen, it wasn't always that way. He didn't bother to cook anything, hoping they would order and the trailer was a mess but not messier than usual. He found himself fiddling on the couch, trying to finish a Rubik's cube and taking hits of his bong to calm his nerves. When hearing a knock he was kind of relieved and opening the door he found himself sort of excited upon seeing the blonde. He hadn't been with anyone since Thea broke up and he would never admit it but he might have even missed the company.

'Hey,' he got out while he took a few steps back, 'welcome to my humble about, no one's home so. .' Yeah, where was he going with that sentence? She wouldn't notice he was high, right?
He bit his lip as if he was physically shutting his mouth up and pointed at the chaise lounge in the corner, 'we can watch a movie or. . eat?' He gave her a quick smile as he got distracted by the TV, still playing his favorite anime. It was always a hard choice, girls or anime and somehow he had to do both. How did Lauren do that?

© weldherwings.

itswendy

scroll

Hot girls never get cold… but Wendy brought a sweater anyways. It took her thirty minutes to decide what would be the perfect material, weight, and length that would perfectly pair with her dress and on the very nice leather chairs from Crate & Barrel the restaurant had. Did the lovely blonde blondeshell spend hours trying to find the exact chair’s dimensions instead of studying for her Spanish test? Oui.

Wendy planned her entire outfit the moment she knew the location. AQUA was a fancy seafood restaurant and Lauren Finley knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy that get them at the last minute. That kid was a weirdo but at least Lauren sent her an uber to the location. She planned to dine and dash if she could help it while she scrolled on her phone as the uber drove her. It seemed like there was a party at Luke's tonight. Wendy figured everyone was there, specifically Jack, although no photos would indicate that. She wanted to keep liking him, really, but she didn’t like guys who couldn’t make up their mind. After the quickest round of texts between them, Wendy finally looked up from her phone around her surroundings. This was not a 5 star seafood restaurant OR anywhere near the pier.

Uh - how long until my stop?” Wendy finally engaged with her driver. Mistake One was getting into the car with her headphones playing music and not confirming the drop off location. Mistake Two was not studying for her Spanish test as her driver strictly spoke in Spanish… She was quiet again with her understanding how it’s better to not even try to communicate if your accent was too thick. Instead she texted Lauren to ask where she was going… That idiot sent her a flurry of words that she figured was supposed to mean something. Instead, she grinned through it and pulled back out the conversation she had with Jack. To her, the night was now fully fucking over before it started.

Wendy: < / 3 Next time invite me if you want me there.
Wendy: Because I’d prefer if you were here. :p
Wendy: [PHOTO]​

She contemplated sending the risky photo. She didn’t have many, and she didn’t distribute many out either, but “fuck it” was her motto for the night. Ren would consider it her “top tier” photo to lure in the horny, lonely, and desperate also known as a free meal. Just a cute little lacy set she smuggled out of Victoria Secret last month in the perfect lighting due to golden hour. Victoria’s secret was their security was shit.

Ren didn’t get the chance to see Jack’s reaction as the car pulled up to the front of the trailer. At least the car hesitated to leave with the pretty girl now staring down the front door of a dusty little mobile home. “Arrivederci!” She waved the uber away so she could gain some resemblance of courage on this already shit blind date. She pressed her lips to the side and knocked on the door quickly to cross her arms. It was cold and if this dude was going to make her wait any longer, she was looking around to see the best spot to set this whole place on fire.

The door opened surely within her countdown as she stared at her blind date. Carter Fallon. Greasy hair with slight dandruff probably and wearing a t-shirt he probably wore the last time they spoke. That was her guess since she didn't remember him well. The more rememberable Fallon was Leigh to her - not because he was more attractive or whatever. They just had every. single. class. together. minus the electives that kept her sane. At this moment, maybe she'd prefer the younger Fallon. This one seemed - set to leave a bad impression with the look and... smell. God, no shame in this one. The smell of weed didn’t phase her with two gross men in her own home but it wasn’t exactly the smell she wanted with her nice clothes on.

She stepped in quickly and waited too long for him to finish his sentence that he never did. She took note of that as a foreshadowing if he got lucky - ever with a woman. Her eyes darted from one side of the trailer to the other where he pointed at the lounger. Her face is still sour - not from her expectations of a date not being met but because… This trailer was much nicer than her own place she shared with her brother Noel and their deadbeat pisspoor father. Ren still followed her blind date’s lead, placing her nice coat on the couch before sitting pretty on top of it. She didn't want to know when the last time this couch was cleaned.

Sure. What do you want to-” She noticed his eyes already on the screen instead of her, “I assume - watch that.” Her sighed and turned away to watch the show about pervy school girls or whatever. She just wished this was dubbed instead since she was a slow reader...

rsvp
maren morris

© weldherwings.

B

filler! ignore

H

filler! ignore

• Beth Howard

The Comedic Relief

P

filler! ignore

J

filler! ignore

• Penny Jones

The Airhead

S

e

b

THE MOMMA'S BOY

mood
ayo wtf my dude

oufit
click!

tag
Chimney Swift Chimney Swift - Leigh | doedeer doedeer - Luke

Sebastian Sotos

Seb raised an eyebrow as he watched Leigh maneuver his way around the kitchen. Usually? This kid was a disabled freshman; what the hell did he mean he usually started out with wine? And he was a Fallon. Did they even drink wine? A barely-there half smile on his face, Seb nodded at his companion’s words. “Yeah, for sure, man.”

He put a great deal of effort into not sounding condescending, but the evident amusement written all over his face probably counteracted all of that.

“Levels.”

Taking another sip from his Solo cup, Seb held it up towards Leigh before saying, “Cheers to nice friends,” as he rose to his full height. As the mismatched pair exited the kitchen, Seb chugged what remained of his drink and refilled his newly emptied cup with some Casamigos.

Was he supposed to offer Leigh help carrying his wine glass? He seemed to be having a hard time, but Seb didn’t want to come across as thinking he needed help for everything. Did he?

Why the hell had the kid filled it so high, anyways? By the time they reached the mansion’s main room, Seb was still mulling over whether or not he should offer to take Leigh’s glass for him.

“Yooo, what’s good, Luke,” Seb said, allowing himself to be pulled into one of one-armed bro hugs. “Just poured myself a drink in the kitchen, still need to hit the bar,” he responded, grinning. Bringing his cup up to his lips, he shook his head at Luke’s question about Calliope.

As he was about to introduce Luke and Little Fallon - which probably would’ve been a questionable decision in and of itself - Leigh spoke up. Seb’s head whipped back to face Leigh, brows furrowing at the boy’s bizarre intrusion. “Yeah, I’m, uh, sure she’ll be here so-”

He just about choked on the remainder of his sentence.

Now, as a beer and tequila guy himself, Seb wasn’t very fluent in wine culture, but he did know that if it was in the Tellegio household, that shit was probably mad expensive. And now it was a mad stain on a pristine white carpet.

Seb found himself looking down at the newly red carpet, blinking slowly. He wasn’t sure if he was looking down because he was confused or because he wanted to avoid as much of Luke’s reaction as he could. The night was still young, maybe Luke wasn’t too fucked up yet and would just chew him out. Or maybe he’d completely lose his shit and beat the kid with crutches. Regardless, Seb didn’t really want to bear witness to the formation of more stains that resembled blood except this time they actually were blood.

He barely registered Jack and Lauren’s arrival or departure, still completely engrossed in the mess. The nearly sinister laugh that erupted from Luke managed to snap him out of his trance. Letting out a long exhale through his nose, Seb downed what was left of his tequila while Luke insulted and threatened Leigh.

His eyes widened slightly as Luke abandoned he younger Fallon brother - clearly unaware of who it was - and turned to face him instead. Plastering on his best white boy smile, Seb nodded at Luke. “Appreciate the info, man. Enjoy.”

He’d forgotten all about Billy, if he was being honest. Why the hell had he been so insistent about leaving? Clearly, this party was just getting started.

Putting a hand on Leigh’s shoulder - the motion that had started this whole endeavor - he offered the underclassman a tight-lipped smile. “You, uh, good, bud?” he asked, positioning himself to block Leigh’s view of Luke. “We should go find one of your friends or something,” he offered, “or Carter, maybe.”

© weldherwings.

cameron

the delinquent

Cam grinned, extending his arms over his head and stretching.
“You’re damn right we deserve this shit,”
he said, running a hand through his hair.

Their lifestyle wasn’t easy to maintain on good days. On bad days, it was nothing short of impossible - and it’d been a shit week. Palo getting hit. Jack’s disappearance and its repercussions. Alex’s entire home life.

Fights with rival gang members that he hadn’t even started. For the most part. The comment about Octavian’s mother was admittedly unnecessary and the subsequent beatdown was well deserved, but still. It’d sucked.

It didn’t help that, for some reason beyond Cam’s comprehension, the whole ordeal had caused stupid childhood memories to constantly be creeping up on him. Memories from before the street politics of it all mattered.

And not to mention school had started up again, which, while not related to his family affairs, was still shitty.

It’d been one of those weeks where he felt completely useless against the evils facing his loved ones, and that was a dangerous feeling in his line of work.

Tonight, though, he could help. He could keep Alex away from her devilspawn of an ex boyfriend. He could keep an eye on Palo in case they were brave enough to try to finish what they started. And he could distract himself from all of it once everyone was safe.

His grin disappeared, his expression souring quickly at Opallo’s question as he rolled his eyes and groaned. Honestly, it kinda surprised him he’d managed to dodge the topic for as long as he had. It shouldn’t have caught him off guard, and yet here we were.
“Oh y’know, the usual,”
he began, grin slowly returning,
“he started shit with a friend of mine so I called his mom a whore.”

Concise. A few details left out, sure, but he managed to convey the overall gist of the situation. More importantly, he made it clear it had nothing to do with anything gang related.
“Never told you ‘bout it ‘cause shit was stupid.”
Octavian was stupid.

Work was stupid. Talking about work on the day of the year’s first party was stupid.

Standing up, he shook his head vigorously before grabbing the hoodie he’d discarded from a chair nearby.
“Fuck yeah,”
he said, looking over at his cousin as he zipped himself up.
“Toking up’s a must ‘fore going to that clown’s crib.”
He followed Opallo up the stairwell as he let Alex know they were on their way to pick her up.

“‘Lex is at mine,”
he said, unlocking his car and sliding into the driver’s seat. He instinctively turned the heat on despite knowing it wouldn’t actually do too much. His car, love her as he might, was old as shit and beat up. She was doing her best; it wasn’t her fault that her best was barely functional.

The drive to his apartment was short and smoky as he and his cousin passed the joint back and forth. Normally he would’ve been more uncomfortable smoking while driving, but it’d been a fucking week. Plus, the drive wasn’t long, so it’d be fine.

Putting the car in park, he exhaled and ran a hand through his hair before stepping out. He gave Alex a courtesy knock before unlocking his front door. The sight before him prompted a lopsided smile and a chortle from him.
“Alex?”
he called out, taking a few steps into his home and dropping his keys on the counter.
“What’s the occasion?”

Given the current context surrounding Alex’s life, Cam steeled himself for some heartbreaking answer despite the lighthearted nature of his question. Maybe it’d be good news this time.

♡coded by uxie♡

E

filler! ignore

T

filler! ignore

• Emily Thomas

The Girl Next Door

T

filler! ignore

W

filler! ignore

• Tori Wheeler

The Overachiever

A

filler! ignore

S

filler! ignore

• Alex Smyth

The Rebel

L

E

I

G

H

THE OTHER BROTHER

mood
bleh

oufit
This

tag
doedeer doedeer TheVoidQueen TheVoidQueen Sugarnaut Sugarnaut

tw: Vomiting

scroll for post

Leigh Fallon

“You don’t know ‘who the fuck I am’?” L
eigh parrotted Luke’s profanity as if that made him sound cooler and more confident. If Luke was going to beat him to death over the wine-soaked carpet they stood on, as he seemed to believe, Leigh was going to die with his dignity and reputation as a Fallon Brother intact. Even if his knees were shaking and his lungs were trying to escape through his esophagus. This was fine. He could handle this. It was all for Carter…

“Well that’s okay, ACTually–” his voice cracked embarrassingly, but he continued on as if nothing had happened “--I can clear that up for you. I’m Leigh Fallon. You know my brother, right? Thought so. Everyone does.”

Introducing himself was a bloody terrible idea, and he realized this immediately after the words escaped him. If any mistake he just made sealed his death sentence, it was probably this one…
But Luke, who still held onto his shoulders with a death grip, only laughed and finished his threatening message with a few pats on the back for the carpet destroyer, hard enough that Leigh could feel his ribs rattle in his chest.

Leigh’s vision blurred with worrisome yellow spots. Somewhere in the near distance, he could hear Lauren laughing uproariously, but then it fizzled out. Did that really happen, or was the alcohol already in his system from earlier combining with the new anxiety in his brain to create wild hallucinations?

Luke’s forceful grip on his shoulders had been replaced by Seb’s gentle hand. Leigh looked up, his awkward toothy grin showing both gratitude and abject terror of what was going to come next.
“You, uh, good, bud?” Asked Seb, clearly taken aback by the events that had just transpired, “We should go find one of your friends or something. Or Carter, maybe.”

“Nah, I’m fine.” Leigh blurted out in a hurry, already on his way back to the kitchen, hoping Seb would follow along. His new tall friend was the only thing keeping him from getting totally swallowed up by the crowd of drunk teens. “Carter’s not even here, dude. He’s on his date, with, uh, Wendy, and I just, uh… I need a new drink.”

He was never going to admit it out loud, but Leigh was in way over his head at this party.
Literally: as in, everyone else here was way over his head, in terms of height.

But instead of resigning himself to the fact that he’d be better off taking it slow and sticking close to his more experienced friends, Leigh stupidly fought to keep up. Pouring himself several shots of vodka into a glass and chugging the whole thing in less than a second, though, was a showoff’s move that would prove to be his downfall.

Suppressing a cough, clearing his throat to get rid of the fiery liquid’s burn, he gave Seb a casual thumbs-up. “See? Everything’s Gucci. I’m totally fi–”

The end of his sentence was cut off by a gag. Leigh instantly clamped a hand over his mouth, eyes bugging out with terror.
A familiar prickle of heat crept under his jaw.

Oh no.
Red Alert.

By the time he realized what was about to happen, the battle was already lost: there was nowhere to go. Leigh couldn’t run. His unsteady pigeon-toed gait didn’t allow him to move quickly, especially on stairs. The fastest that Leigh could drag himself, one hand gripping the railing for dear life and the other clumsily carrying both his crutches, wouldn’t get him to Luke’s bathroom in time, and Luke had already all but promised that the next surface Leigh ruined would be his doom.

Crumpling over the kitchen sink, his crutches falling onto the floor with a loud metallic clatter, his stomach twisted violently one final time and then rejected its bitter liquidy contents.

“... ‘m fine.” he gasped, giving another shaky thumbs-up that didn’t carry the same confidence when his head was still ducked into the sink.

“Does anyone got some downers or something?”

© weldherwings.

a

y

d

e

n

THE SKATER BOY

mood
i just wanna feel something

oufit

tag

Ayden Thompson

Beth stood before him, his shirt over her shoulder and grounding her position as she reached down and grabbed his hands to assist him up. As she made her comments, saying how it was going to be work man and going on how he was like twice her size, Ayden let out a snort and was quick with his tongue to respond. “Not with that attitude are you going to be able to help me up” he sarcastically whipped at her before feeling a pull. Thanks to science, the force of the pull was enough to drag him upwards and assist him in standing to his feet.

Joint still in his mouth, captured between his lips, Ayden began to wipe down his pants, ridding any evidence that he had decided to lie down on the public floor. A gaze over to Beth confirmed the location of his flannel, which he took hold as she leaned over to grab her bag and then proceeded to place it on over his body. He really should’ve brought a much thicker jacket along, frowning at the feeling of the night’s breeze against his bare, bruised arms. But in all fairness, he really didn’t have that much time to get ready. He had zero intentions of staying in the house, alone with that freak, longer than he had to.

Adjusting his flannel upon his body, Ayden took one last inhale of the joint before it came to it’s bittersweet end. He took it out of his mouth before giving it a firm flick, seeing how far he could get it across the skate park. Just as he did so, he turned to see Beth standing there with a cigarette for him. Don’t mind if I do, he thought to himself as he took hold of it and placed it between his lips, replacing the joint that had been there previously only seconds prior. He took his lighter from his pocket and took a moment to light up the cigarette. A smirk crept onto his face as he heard the girl mention being ready for a drink. “You and me both,” Ayden responded from the corner of his lips as he placed his lighter into his pockets before using his other hand to take out the cigarette from his mouth, exhaling a puff of white smoke. “I think it’s truly a good night to get completely shit-faced and forget everything

As Beth made her way over to her board, Ayden lazily watched as he continued to satisfy his nicotine desires. Just as he exhaled yet another drag, he heard Beth speaking to him. She… She wanted to race? She… she wanted him to run? Ayden’s brows instantly furrowed in an oh-so-typical Ayden way, an offended complexion scattered across his face. “Excuse me?” He questioned her as if she had just said something completely and utterly bonkers. “Are you really still that high? When the fuck did I become a greyhound?” He then placed the cigarette back into his mouth before making his way over to the girl and her board, waving his hands in a ‘shooing’ gesture. “No, no, no. Off you get. We’re doing something different. I ain’t fucking running” he told her through a half-closed mouth, hoping his cigarette wouldn’t fall as he spoke.

Once Beth had stepped off the board, Ayden stepped upon it, his feet adjusting to the end of the board. “Right,” he instructed, reaching out with two hands to guide Beth to stand on the board before him. “Stand here.” Once the girl was up on the board, Ayden’s arms maneuvered and wrapped themselves around the girl’s waist despite the large height difference between the pair. Their bodies pressed against each other’s, leaving absolutely no room for Jesus to come and dance between the pair. Had Ayden been any other teenage male at school, his thoughts probably would’ve surrounded around the fact he was so close to a girl. That their bodies were pressed against each other’s, and how his arms were wrapped around her waist. Most boys would’ve felt butterflies in their gut, and their skin would light up.

But Ayden wasn’t most boys. And it wasn’t because he didn’t like girls; he loved girls. It was because the feeling of another person’s touch wasn’t euphoric to him. He wished that it could be. To experience that sensation that everyone always gloated about after holding hands for the very first time. The students at their school were touch-deprived children, but Ayden was the opposite. There had been far too much physical contact as a child, dragging into the present, that everything just felt numb. On his weeknights, he'd spend time searching the town, looking for that adrenalin kick to make it through until the morning sun rose. And on weekends, he found himself at parties - regardless if he knew them or not - drowning his sorrows with a beer and joint - or pills - before taking some lonely girl up to the bedroom for fifteen minutes of paradise. No matter how much he drank or how high he got, there was always going to be this empty void when he held onto another person, hoping to find the love he so desperately desired, craved and deserved.

See, we both fit.” Ayden teased the girl as he lifted a hand to take hold of the cigarette from his mouth. “I ain’t fucking running. Let’s go. Mush! Mush!

© weldherwings.

.scroll

Car Lights
— James Marriott

mood
oh no she hugged me what do i do

outfit
the jumper | the skirt | the shoes | hair and makeup

interactions
Ava, Emily, Tori

tags
doedeer doedeer

Miyu Nagase

― "the invisible."

Miyu's cheeks flushed red as Ava complimented her, smiling uncontrollably as she fidgeted with her hands.
"You don't look a mess!"
She reassured her a little awkwardly. Was this what girls talked about before parties? She'd never done this bit before, meeting up with friends to get ready first...

She quickly followed Ava upstairs to Emily's room, waving meekly at Tori and Emily. She froze as Emily pulled her into a hug. She was sure Emily was aware how uncomfortable she was about touching... but she was drunk, she couldn't be too upset with her. She didn't want to ruin the evening, either. She did her best to smile, hesitantly hugging her back before letting go. She stepped back, fidgeting with her skirt as Emily complimented her. She was trying to focus on breathing like a normal person to really take it in.
"Thank you,"
She told Tori and Em, her voice wavering.

She hesitated before nodding in response as Ava offered her alcohol. They all seemed a little tipsy and Miyu hadn't even started... the only alcohol they had at her house was in Haru's "secret" stash. She'd snuck some out of there before but she was sure he'd start to notice soon. She scanned their little selection of drinks, her eyes drawn to the bottle of pink hooch...
"I can just...?"
She began before meeting Ava's eye, watching her swig the vodka in her hand. She awkwardly giggled before sipping from the Hooch bottle, cupping the bottom so it didn't slip from her grasp.

She squeaked as Em fell over, covering her mouth to stifle a laugh. It was clear these girls were ahead of her when it came to drinking... She took another big gulp in a feeble attempt to catch up before setting the bottle down.
"I'm ready!"
She announced.

coded by xayah.ღ

drugs

izzy collins

♫/roses - white ring/♫

mood

devious, sinister

trey gaulden's house in south seattle (adjacent to jack's house)

outfit

4eb5f6db5c33ede8b895301db363bd09.jpg
2f05fddc466a732f9f3908ce17d78069.jpg
cff88d1e441fdfe417b25335b7b1461f.jpg
3cbbdebf486a799ca09fd01b6df87aac.jpg
bda27a3f5d3a24d938a8a5157fdd7e7b.jpg
4c16722740a93e35d020cd5fbbdb6843.jpg

tag

kat neverbackdown neverbackdown
mentions: luka, palo, cam TheVoidQueen TheVoidQueen

kat and izzy’s risky idea for escaping the confinement of her ankle monitor worked out perfectly and the evening couldn’t have started any better. the night since on was consumed with hitting whippets, drinking buzzballs, and shooting off illegal fireworks in the backyard of trey gaulden’s house at the edge of their south seattle neighborhood. the rugged trap was only a few blocks away from izzy’s house, but always proved to be a great time. besides, EVERYONE seemed to be there tonight. even goldie made a quick appearance; that bitch was scarcely seen ANYWHERE much less before the dead of night.

izzy was sitting on the living room couch–her legs crossed over her best friend–momentarily scrolling through her twitter account. occasionally she’d precede to show kat something stupid their peers were arguing over online, but as she scrolled she noticed almost her entire timeline was filled with talk of some party on magnolia hill. the name drop of luka tellegio appeared sparking an idea from izzy she couldn’t help but sneer at. perhaps the rich brats and their cute little party was overdue for a different kind of misbehavior. “oh kattttt..” she chirped, flashing the phone in her face. trey leaned in, pretending to snoop on whatever she was showing to kat. “that shit look lame as hell.”

“pffft. hell yeah it does.” she put her phone back in the pocket of her shorts.

the girl took another swig from the red solo in her claws, tapping it for a moment before putting it on the wooden table in front of them. “--yo, trey you’re holding the blunt again!” she hollered, cohersing him to continue the rotation. he took a huge hit, drunkenly towering over her with the dutch in hand–mimicking the action of ashing it on her. to which she hissed playfully, “i’ll fuck you up.”--quickly snatching it from his grasp and ashing it on his floor–stomping in the grey soot.

“yea yea, whateeveerr.” trey slurred without any registry of her act, “you guys goin’ or what? ya’ll better be packing sumthing. d' palo even know you got your shit off?”

“who caress, he’s probably with cam doing something boring. like working out.” she returned, “--i just think it’d be fun to fuck with them a little ya kno? just catching up with some old friends~” izzy grinned, toking the blunt a few times.

“see now you’re lagging on it.” trey teased, taking a swig from his bottle of hennessey. “tryna come for me an shit–”

izzy ignored the remark, handing it off to kat. sitting with her legs crossed in front of her, she looked at kat expectantly, “sooooo–we pulling up?”

© weldherwings.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back