• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ♡ Groupies - A Band Tour Roleplay ♡ | Interest Check |

Feral

kinda stupid ngl
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

a roleplay by Feral

Groupies

♡ "Rock On!" ♡

main

cs

ooc

gms

tags

Band, Drama

Monica Lewinski

Upsahl

• Starting out...

Musicians dont tend to think they'd become famous. One in a million they'd say. No one is going to get thousands of people to watch them play their silly instruments. It is truly one in a million, the little band was shot to stardom shortly after their first few months together, a short 5 months and they had already signed an agent, and another 7 and they had signed onto their first world tour.

Since it was in commemoration of one year together, they decided to do a raffle, and five fans who got voted in by other fans or by the band themselves got to go along with their whole tour, a posse if you may.

The morning of the meet-up for the first event, soon, each and everyone getting ready. The lucky fans, the band members, their agent, and the roadies in their employ. God hope nothing would go wrong.

Howdy! I felt like starting up a band rp! I hope you join in and have some fun!

a

b

c

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Be careful not to pop off so hard with these roleplays <3 0 <3 You might drop your crown, royalty uwu

AHAHAAH with this i will be opening up the cs tmrw :>

Feral omgggggg you have so many good ideas how am I supposed to regulate my roleplay commitments lmaoooo. Still though 👀 definitely interested I'll see what I can whip up the next few days!

Mwahahaha my evil plan is all comming together, join the discord friendo

An fyi, i dont accepts claims on roles till its in the discord for those who've put in their cses but havent joined the disco!! :]

what about roles for like, tour staff? Like stylist or social media manager or something?

what about roles for like, tour staff? Like stylist or social media manager or something?
Thats what roadies and the other role are for!!! we have a PR agent and a Head of security and stuff!!! Hop into the discord and we can figure out a role for you if ur interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back