• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Group Rps, 1 on 1 Rps

just your friendly neighborhood douche bag here,
angel you already know me, so no use in saying that,
hehe, so yeah

Hey guys, hope you are doing alright this new year! *Blushes softly* I hope to get new rp buddies soon!

New Experiences
Hey everyone! Looking for sweet romance and amazing anime adventure! I will rp with guys mostly but I wouldnt mind a group rp with girls and guys, I love making friends and I hope soon I can have a group rp with all of you! *Blows kiss and gives peace sign* ✌😘

I'm relatively new here but I'm up for a fantasy rp to help find my feet. Veteran in rp, just not, here.

Hey everyone its been a while since I've gotten any rp requests. I could use a new rp buddy and will gladly take anyone. Its so nice getting to know all of you and hope to rp with more of you soon! *Smiles sweetly*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back