• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Group Rps, 1 on 1 Rps

Angel Snow

🌸Remember Me🌸
Hello, I'm Angel, also known as Elizabeth Liones from the show The Seven Deadly Sins. I am currently here to just make friends, find love in RP, have fun by just being me, and go on crazy adventures with the ones i care for the most, if you ever want to hang out, just pm me and give me a time of day to talk, I'll answer back right away! I can't wait to get to know you all! Until next time! See ya girls! *Gives peace sign* Later boys! *Winks and blushes shyly*

Hey I would be interested
I'm glad that you are interested in the role play, respond back as soon as you can, and i will be sure to get back to you, welcome to the world of the Seven Deadly Sins and the world my character, Elizabeth Liones! *Greets with a hug*

Sure! I would love to role play with you, anyone is welcome, whenever you are ready to role play, let me know, and then i will answer back as soon as i can, im in school right now, and as we all know high school is complicated, lol, but shall be free to roam around on here as much as i want during AT class, so yay!

Actually I think I may have to go cuz I never watched Seven deadly sins >.< sorry I haven't watched it

Last edited:
Sorry for being stupid
I would never call anyone stupid, i find you very intelligent, you were just confused, i completely understand, sometimes i feel like i should put more detail into the things i talk about, so dont worry, you are not alone, if you are still in the mood for an rp, then let me know and we can get started as soon as possible.

I'm glad that you are interested in the role play, respond back as soon as you can, and i will be sure to get back to you, welcome to the world of the Seven Deadly Sins and the world my character, Elizabeth Liones! *Greets with a hug*
Yeah I'm still in. :3

I would never call anyone stupid, i find you very intelligent, you were just confused, i completely understand, sometimes i feel like i should put more detail into the things i talk about, so dont worry, you are not alone, if you are still in the mood for an rp, then let me know and we can get started as soon as possible.
You madame have charisma lvl 100

Also I'm intrested into participating into an rp still

You madame have charisma lvl 100

Also I'm intrested into participating into an rp still
Great! I am so happy! Thank you also for the compliment, i find you to have charisma as well, i cant wait to rp with you, this is gonna be so much fun! If you want to start us off, then go ahead.

What about character sheets and all the stuff and other fluff ? >.< isn't that important before we start ?
Great! I am so happy! Thank you also for the compliment, i find you to have charisma as well, i cant wait to rp with you, this is gonna be so much fun! If you want to start us off, then go ahead.

What about character sheets and all the lite and other fluff ? >.< isn't that important before we start ?
Yes, character sheets and details are important, ifbyou even have a picture of them that would make it even better for me to understand your way of rping, on this page of mine, your character can actually have any ability that comes to your mind, but you should have limits, but, creativity is always important, so dont intend to hold back on your imagination, this page of mine is basically lazy people or regular people who can just do whatever they want without many rules, the only rules on here is to be kind, respectful, and be safe, if you can accomplish those three things, then you are fine to roam free and role play either way you like.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back