• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Group RP anyone?

JustSmile

~Always Confused~
Hello ( :D )

I am looking for a group RolePlay partners as it said in the title.

I want to Rp about this group of people 19-24 year olds ((in the party stage)) and they have to live at this huge house for 5 months. There might be friendship or romance or they might try to kill each other it all depends on on the people. Its somewhat like Real world or one of those drama filled shows. (^.^)

Rules:

1. Okay romance is great! but once it hits the bed lets skip (' :| )
  2. I accept any couple MxM FxF or MxF
  3. Cussing is allowed, we are all RPing about party crazed people (> :D )
  4. Im not use to group Rp so give me time to figure it out
  5. Just flow with it, get angry at a character or fall in love. Just dont make it choppy it all has to be natural
  6. Dont RP this if your easily offended, remember all this in character there is no anger toward you!

Okay so so im going to make a character sheet. Then post your character down below, Ill will choose the character then we will discuss in a group conversation. Then we will RP in a thread. Thanks

Name:

Sexuality:

Background:

Picture/Description: ((for this Rp I would prefer non anime pics, but im fine with whatever.))

Anything else important:

Okay love ya guys, BYEEEE comment. (<3)

I suppose you're not willing to turn this into a 1x1? If you are, then feel free to PM me about it. ;)

I am interested in this:3

I am going to fill out the skeleton rather lazily, but I'll edit it if it is accepted...

Name: Journee Grace Preston

Sexuality: Pansexual

Background: Journee was a happy-go-lucky child, growing up with two loving, free-spirited parents. She was born on the road (hence her name) and she grew up on the road. Her parents never stayed in one spot for more than six months; they always seemed to be running from something. The three lived in a run down RV, ate odd vegetation they picked themselves, made friends all over the country, and always found a way to have fun. As a kid, Journee was naive to what her parents were involved in, but she knew to be fearful of law enforcement. The "coppers" were uneducated snakes. The female was home-schooled, and she was ahead of most children in public schools. After classes, if her parents had to go into a nearby town, Journee would draw and paint with whatever they had lying around at the moment. At the age of eleven, Journee was taught about the drug business her parents had grown, but she didn't really have an interest in "holy" plants or popping pills. She tried it but didn't understand the point of it all. For then on, the female would leave the RV as much as her parents, but she went her separate way. She would play with neighborhood children and pretend she belonged with the locals. She sold her art for change and bought art supplies with what she earned. At age twelve, Journee's parents were hardly in her life at all. The family started to move around less and less...and then not at all. She made friends and would attend public school classes randomly to have fun. Even some teachers knew her name. She had different lies for everyone: "I'm Bill's cousin, from Alaska." "My parents are on a business trip." "I live with my grandmother" "I'm eighteen, I just look young." "I'm only in town to buy some milk." "Sorry, my mom is too sick to come to the party."

Like all lies, they got swept into a huge web, and Journee could not keep them separate. People began to figure out that her life wasn't like theirs at all. At the age of thirteen, the girl was taken from her parents, from a tip that she wasn't being cared for. She was thrown into the system, but she landed gently. Her parents were on the run again, moving from place to place, but Journee was put into the home of one of her friends. She began to go to public school and was able to relax. She never had to worry about the future again, and she was adopted only months after moving in. Currently, she is taking different art courses at a community college, but her adoptive parents are trying to influence her to apply to a more prestigious art school. Those that know her say her work is beautiful, but the female does not feel it is so great. She is rather confused about her future, so she is hoping to take a break and enjoy her youth a bit more. Her adoptive parents are very wealthy, and they support their children in whatever they decide. They allow Journee extra freedoms because of her past.

acacia_brinley_acacia_brinley_i81KUxDJ.sized.jpg
m_9627189_R2yXu2ssKRzo.jpg
tumblr_myi52jmYr01riv3d4o1_1280.jpg

Anything else important: Journee won't touch drugs, but she still enjoys alcohol. She is very open and talkative.

I would also be interested in making a second character, if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back