• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Ground Zero OOC

Wanted to just make sure here but what “style” of futuristic are we going for in this? Like were you thinking 40k “style”, gundam “style”, armored core “style”, mass effect “style”?

Wanted to just make sure here but what “style” of futuristic are we going for in this? Like were you thinking 40k “style”, gundam “style”, armored core “style”, mass effect “style”?
I guess Mass Effect to answer your question.

To be more specific I'm going for a squad vs squad approach where your character will be a part one on squad depending which faction you're in. Both squads will get a prompt to where each squad has to complete an objective to progress the plot. Some of these prompts will involve both squads and choosing whether or not to undermine each other or work together

I guess Mass Effect to answer your question.

To be more specific I'm going for a squad vs squad approach where your character will be a part one on squad depending which faction you're in. Both squads will get a prompt to where each squad has to complete an objective to progress the plot. Some of these prompts will involve both squads and choosing whether or not to undermine each other or work together
Ok! I was mostly asking to get a good idea of what futuristic art style to look for for my characters! Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back